Pauley Perrette Leaving 'NCIS' after 15 years

I guess she probably tired of being a 50 year old woman still playing a goth girl in pigtails and dog collars.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pauley-perrette-leaving-ncis-1045596

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JUNE.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NCIS is still on? I remember watching reruns in '09 and thinking it looked dated as fuck

Old people love it.

it'll be on long after we're all dead

>15 seasons

Those residuals alone will probably finance her retirement

Navy CIS scum

literally the networks highest rated show I think maybe second

What was up with her being beaten up by a hobo?

someone shoop her to look like this

she's like 50 now

>after 15 years
shows been on that long?

she started when she was just 13

*tap tap tap tap tap*
*hacks your mainframe*
*retires without a trace*
psshh nothing personnel

*bashes ship's keyboard* YAG SPARRO, I'M IN

Any reason? Did Mark Harmon bully her off like Ziva and Tony?

>a 50 year old woman still playing a goth girl in pigtails and dog collars

I mean, it really is a bad look for any "goth" past 25. Best if you just grow out of looking like a flaming faggot in black clothes to just wearing dark clothing

source?

My mom bought my dad a fridge magnet of her because she knows he likes her. Gonna have to break this news to him fs

maybe she'll join the cast of macgyver with her best friend.

>Tfw the sharp decline in quality of NCIS since Tony left

>"Freeze or I'll shoot you, in the balls"

She got beat up by a hobo

That's about it

>Mexican Tony
>Black British james bond wannabe
>random 5th team member woman trying to be lady gibbs
>McGee trying to step up as senior agent and failing
>Ducky refuses to fuck off and give Palmer the spotlight

It really is ass nowadays

She got beaten by a hobo

i honestly thought it was just re-runs back then, good lord

was she trying to suck its dick?

He was just a crazy homeless guy, no particular reason for it

Isn't this the midget who was fucking Denny Crane?

This is what I fear most about my Mexican wife, that she will end up like this or Jeb Bush's wife.

maybe she shouldn't have invited him into her home?

>TFW she actually fucking is about 50 years old

she looks really good for 50 honestly, that's just the way they look naturally

God she's so fucking hot.
>tfw im 25 and my fetishism for goth chicks hasn't gone away at all
I blame the 90s/early 2000s for featuring so many goth qts in everything.

J U S T

(I know 2 trannys who look like her but they're 15 years younger... idk what to make of this info)

Why do you know so many trannys you fucking faggot

>Mexican Tony

Do you mean the guy that played fez on that 70s show? Yeah he's shit.

Also I agree with you about how cringe worthy McGee got when Tony left. It's like just because he lost finally lost his virginity to that cripple, he became all confident and heroic and shit.

I also disagree that ducky should fuck off and let Jimmy run the show, ducky is one of the few likable characters left (assuming it's not another flashback/ Ducky's past life episode)

>NCIS is still been produced

That's the real news for me.

Remember

youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

I like how she is specially designed to appeal to parents on multiple levels.

>Rough approximation of what they think young people dressed like in the 00s.
>BUT despite the superficial edge she is a good kid and would turn their angsty son's life around.

You just know that your parents fantasised about you finding a nice girl like her. They probably still do.

>i know 2 trannys
>tranny
>2 of them
you are fucking gay

have you got intimate with them?

She can't act a hot goth chick forever. It's been surprising she's been able to pull it off this long.

I remember when NCIS was new. What the fuck

Imagine having your entire family set for life financially because you walked into a studio, had people put on makeup and memorized the same lines for 15 years straight, all for a show that baby boomers watch and forget repeatedly because of their encroaching senility.

Good for her. I feel like TV actors have a much better work ethic and understanding of true success as opposed to all of the egotists chasing bullshit film awards.

Who will be on air longer, NCIS, SVU, or Supernatural?

Yep.

>Supernatural
That's still airing??

>read OP
>I guess she probably tired of being a 50 year old woman
>wait how old is she actually
>look it up
>mfw 48
holy fucking shit, I don't even want to look up Mark Harmon

Plus her SAG pension.

Man rewatching the Kate seasons is comfy as fuck

I miss ziva lads why did they have to kick her out

She was a 10/10

It became really bad after Ziva left desu, up until then it was alright.
Kate seasons and the first couple of Ziva seasons are pure TV kino though.

If your show goes on for 15 years and you don't replace the actors, shouldn't you atleast age the characters

Indeed, there's supposedly a spin off coming too

SVU will outlive them, the Chicago series are winding down

still as strong as ever

Reminder that they recently confirmed that Abby cheated on McGee during the brief period they were a couple in the early years.

She's a cunt.

JAG>NCIS

>McGee
Is he still married to that wheelchair girl?

They're not married yet. But yes they're still together, and living in Tony's old apartment.

They found bodies buried in the bedroom that Tony never noticed for 15 years

>NCIS first started in 2003
>just one year before Veronica Mars
Fuck me, can't believe it's been that long.
NCIS is so fucking cozy to watch though, I don't know how many times I've been snuggled under a blanket in the morning with foggy weather outside, drinking coffee or cocoa, and just relaxing watching the show. Time was a mistake.

>They found bodies buried in the bedroom that Tony never noticed for 15 years
They've run out of ideas I see.

>buried
>apartment

Was he cosplaying as Alan Grant?

Isn't Fez on this show?

I would've been tired of it by age 35.

>Tony's not in the show any more

What year did this happen? I can't even imagine the show without him. Losing Ziva was bad enough.

2 seasons ago I think

Turns out he had a secret daughter with Ziva, and after Ziva is assassinated by Hamas (off screen, no cameo) he leaves and moves to Paris to live with her

Like a season or two ago.

Why was Ziva killed?

She wanted a raise. CBS said go fuck yourself.

>Why was Ziva killed?

She's Mossad and those evil fucking Palestinians just couldn't help themselves, so they blow up her house.

>Why was Ziva killed?
She wouldn't do a cameo for the end of Tony's run so Glasberg killed her off

But after all that time she was more NCIS than Mossad, right? What a lame way to go.

Tony left after Ziva though?

At least it's canon that he gave her the D. I recall it was mostly flirting rather than actually doing anything.

>Tony left after Ziva though?
She wasn't killed off until the penultimate Tony episode at the end of season 13. She left at the start of 11. Glasberg wanted her to show up for Tony's finale but she didn't, so she died off screen instead.

I think he called their one and only shag a going away present. She never told him she had a baby.

Oh alright I understand. What was the reason she left the team to begin with?

>They're not married yet
No remember they had that marriage ceremony in the apartment after they found out she was pregnant,. Gibbs had that heartwarming moment where he gave McGee that watch, that's the only reason I remember it.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/JUNE.html

>30. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/02 **#13**
>If you have read the site for any length of time, you know my number one rule of show business is to never leave a hit. You just never know if the stars will shine down on you again so milk every last drop off that hit. If Grey’s Anatomy is still on the air 20 years from now, Ellen Pompeo will still be there earning that check. Sometimes though, the situation becomes so difficult that you are left with no choice but to leave. This celebrity didn’t want to leave the show. He follows the rule, but he had to leave because it was killing him to stay. He was not the first to leave but he will be missed more than the other who left. It is hard to come to work on a show, no matter how big it is if you are constantly being bullied and demeaned and treated like a second class citizen. If you do not suck up to the star of the show and literally call him the greatest the world has ever seen, then you will have a miserable time on the set. Being a bully is not something done for the cameras, it is a real life thing. Our celebrity said he was having trouble sleeping at night. He developed a nervous tic that would start when his tormentor’s name was mentioned. Our celebrity was having panic attacks and just could not keep kissing the butt of someone he really disliked and who showed no respect to the accomplishments of our celebrity. Ultimately, our celebrity had to walk away and for once I think it was the right move to make.
>Actor: Michael Weatherly (Anthony DiNozzo)
>Show: "NCIS"
>Bully: Mark Harmon (forced co-creator Donald P. Bellisario to leave show)
>Other actor who left: Cote de Pablo (Ziva David)

Yes and Margo Harshman is playing McGee's wife

NCIS: Los Angeles is a better show these days through

Why was tony killed? He was ny favourite part of the show

In-show, she murdered the guy who killed her father, so resigned from NCIS and went back to Israel

>the Chicago series are winding down

[citation needed]

Tony quit to raise his and zivas baby in Paris.

Justice didn't get renewed. The rot will spread. Fire can't keep going much longer, there's only so many times "oh no, will they die in a fire" can work before it becomes retarded

John McCook who plays Eric Forrester in Bold and the Beautiful once said that if you're okay with it as an actor, doing soaps is the closest thing you can get to a 9 to 5 job.

You'll go to work like everyone else, but just read your lines, do a couple of scenes and go home to your family. If that's all you want, you can get a comfortable life that way.

I'd imagine it's the same way with any actor in a long running series. If you don't have a need to be lauded as the biggest star in the world, something regular is better.

The definitive widow's peak.

>NCIS: Los Angeles is a better show these days through
I agree, but they need to just ditch Hetty already. Every fucking season we get a "Hetty wants to retire/Hetty retired" plot line that lasts one fucking episode. This season started off with it and the promo for the next one shows her in Ops again already. Shame they couldn't give Granger a more fleshed out goodbye.

>I've been snuggled under a blanket in the morning with foggy weather outside, drinking coffee or cocoa

What's wrong, you're supposed to be uncomfortable at all times? Do you also never wear pyjamas at home?

Nola's third season finale arc with Pride going off the rails to take down the Mayor was pretty damn good.

>beaten by a hobo

Wat? ...sauce...link?

JAG was better, until it hit the point post-2003 where every episode had a "pls support the troops" interlude at the end of each episode
dunno how Catherine Bell's looking these days, but I'd still hit it

Damn, I thought Mark Harmon was a cool guy

Didn't she go full stalker on her ex & now he has a restraining order against her?

I doubt it's true, Harmon is a good lad.

To start with, I don’t talk like a really girly young woman. Second, I don’t even own pyjamas. Lastly, unless I’m talking about a certain kind of butter, I never fucking say “cocoa”.

I still can't believe the show went on long enough to get fucking scooby doo crossovers

>Law and Order died
>this shit still gets to live

Isn't he the reason why NCIS:LA is heavily ignored by the other two shows?