Pneumonia

>Pneumonia
How long do you think she has left?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
express.co.uk/news/world/709613/Hillary-clinton-hillaryhealth-health-911-memorial-donald-trump-DNC-nation-comittee-scare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

It's literally nothing.

Fuck off drumpfshits.

This.

Just stop talking about Hillary already.

Stop.

This will be forgotten by the time the debates happen.

She's gonna crush.

wut

Samefag

Pneumonia

You personally know people who have had it. Did they all die of it?

I will have her fat black medical doctor kill her.

She might crush her shit bag taped to her leg. That's about it.

>How long do you think she has left?

Kek is showing mercy. I believe one more mention of the alt+right from her camp....and she'll flatline on national television.

Better watch what you say.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over
First, stop same fagging. Those ID numbers let us know you're doing it.

Second, find another job. You're bad at it, and it likely won't last much longer anyway. i'd question if you'll actually get paid at all once they shut CTR down.

she actually looks kinda milfy in this pic. i've never thought so before now

you do realize that we can see you responding to your own post?

Are you just stupid or new?

how oblivious can you be

>Hillary Clinton may DROP OUT of US election: New candidates 'lined up amid health scare

express.co.uk/news/world/709613/Hillary-clinton-hillaryhealth-health-911-memorial-donald-trump-DNC-nation-comittee-scare

Hmm, something seems fishy here...

How long until she gets added to the wall.

Seems she'll get the worst punishment of all for her constant insults to the Emperor.

If she truly does have Parkinson's and now has the type of pneumonia that's associated to with it, then there's a good chance she may die. Aspiration pneumonia is the leading cause of death in those with Parkinson's. And with the way she was stumbling and collapsed in the video, the coughing, unbalance, confusion, and falls makes me think she does have Parkinson's. My dad has Parkinson's, and the symptoms she is showing is strikingly similar to what he has been through. There's no cure for Parkinson's, and it's a disease that just worse and worse as time goes by.

I had hope until I saw it was fucking express.

Came pretty close

Kike shill

She passed out at ground zero today because of "heatstroke". What did nature mean by this?

People with Parkinson's can get lightheaded and faint at unexpected moment. I doubt this was heatstroke, especially considering it was only 75.

The snuke in her snizz has be slowly sliding out.
Kegel exercises were too taxing and she got all wobbly in the knees and had to be rushed to a van so they could glue the snuke back into place.

Hours, kek wills it!

lol nice I celebrated by watching that episode today

Tomorrow.

You faggots can't even shill properly.

It's not Parkinson's

End of the week at latest. She wasn't in good health to start with, and pneumonia can easily kill someone her age. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is some "heartbreaking news" tomorrow.

it depends. if she wants to live she should stay away from humid places. its still technically summer and will be humid in a portion of america she needs to campaign in all the way until it gets cold enough for condensation to strip it from the air

now im sure she has written off red states in the south east but is she adjusting her travel schedule around rain ? i doubt it. makes it hard to plan anything more than a week in advance

My grandma died of it

kek forgot all about that episode

It's 2016. Are you telling me that she wasn't vaccinated for pneumonia? Two shots cover the whole spectrum and last 5 yrs. She has something else, probably Parkinson.

Damn son. If this isn't some next-level Aussie shitposting, I believe the DNC may be visiting.

Holy fuck.
I don't care if my president is literally on life support.
As long as she's not a racist sexist idiot bigot.

Who cares if she had a minor cold? Everyone gets sick sometimes, so who cares?

He’s openly bigoted against the LGBT community and the rights of same-sex couples. Donald Trump as president sends America’s progress back 50 years!

CTR

Well, I hope you're happy Sup Forums... you've memed her into a coma.

Hillary, is that you?

Good thing Trump is none of those.

She'll keep a light schedule until the debates.
She'll die onstage. The stress will cause a brain aneurysm.

Only about 1/100 people die of Pheumonia and most of them are poor people in third world that cant afford antibiotics.

If she does die, who replaces her? Barney Sandals?

Both grandma and grandpa died of it
Grandma did treadmill to keep her lungs strong but it got her eventually... I miss her homemade pies on thanksgiving...

I had pneumonia and it's harsh, your body gets really weakened, no energy, you can faint even by walking (happened to me once). Anyway it's a harsh condition even for a young man in his 20's, so it's pretty serious for a old woman in her late 60's. But she has too much support so they will make her a cyborg if needed to carry on.

I hope this is some ironic CTR parody. If I'm gonna get fucked up the ass by a globalist conspiracy I at least hope they hire smarter minions than this asshole.

Kek

I will put half my shekels on 5 months and the other half on 3 months

If you buy the narrative.

I've had pneumonia and people weren't dragging me around like a rag doll.

Why? They certainly don't need anyone more intelligent.

My dad almost died from this in his 40s, so at her age... Who knows, although she probably has some of the best medical care available..

2 days 16 hours and 10 seconds

Hilliary Clinton is all of those, choose more wisely.

My girlfriend does not follow politics at all. She has spent 12 years now in the nursing field.

When this happened today I was reading an article and scoffed under my breath something to the effect of "ffs, another health incident with hillary".

She overheard me and asked what happened, so I gave her a brief rundown. I also showed her a couple other videos of Hillary's antics recently.

The FIRST thing she said after watching them was "it looks like she's having TIA's".

TIA = transient ischemic attack. Basically a mini stroke.

I believe I've heard the term associated with Clinton before, but this was coming from a completely unbiased source who gives 2 shits about elections.

Just throwing that out there.

She's literally already dead.

Dumbocrats would vote her even if she died.

Shell be fine

>flag

Shut up shill

You gotta think about who's going to be in charge if she dies in office.

My brother (dual citizen) voted for Obama because he didn't want Palin in charge if McCain died.

>GLORIOUS ISN'T IT CUNT

Antibiotics can only kill bacteria. Antibiotics don't help with virus pneumonia, or, like its case with Hillary, pneumonias caused by neurodegenerative diseases.

Despite what people thing, pneumonia is a pretty serious when you are old or sick. She can be out of it for a long time

So she gets sick from campaigning this "hard", how is she gonna keep up the tempo for at least another 4 years? Our country will falter unless we have some high energy leading us

Sup Forums has the most people i have ever seen that cannot identify a simple fucking joke