Is Sup Forums getting dumber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uin_fwCkLE
youtube.com/watch?v=WQXXP8t6BSo
youtube.com/watch?v=wt10FvMxgk8
youtube.com/watch?v=MJcdQEJlL9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it seems so. I honestly can't stand it here anymore, the amount of sheer stupidity is stifling. And I'm not talking about people's opinions and politics either, I'm talking about the absolutely retarded, completely oblivious edgy faggots that post here.

I can't find anywhere better to go
eightchan's pol is dead

Just leave. There's nothing on Sup Forums you can't get elsewhere. Read books, read the news, form your own opinions. You won't really be getting good discussion here.

why haven't you left?

THe most important thing that Sup Forums needs to be is objective. When it come to things they disagree with, they refuse to see something from the opposite side.

pic related has been like every other thread today
i'm shocked so many people here are eating up all the media headlines
the alt right meme is retarded

Not at all, I think we're getting smarter:^]

I came here when I heard about Clinton taking a tumble. One thing Sup Forums has going for it is massive quantities of weaponized autism, and they aren't afraid to conceal the truth.

(((autism)))

It's election time and this brings in the casuals.

Give it 6 months.

this place may not be here in six months

Once the CTR shills leave it's going to be great again.
Sup Forums is going to be amazing when Trump gets in office.

you're delusional
trump's dominative presence is exactly what i'm complaining about

during election time Sup Forums always gets dumber, because of the influx of newfags

patience

also, lrn2filter

Then you're a faggot. Period.

Case dismissed.

>There's nothing on Sup Forums you can't get elsewhere.

bullshit. Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action

>You won't really be getting good discussion here.

not from you.

Is turnip gonna be a janitor here?

YOU'RE THE FAGGOT

You guys use Trump as a bullshit escapist comic book character fantasy

It's absolutely embarrassing

and then you find any fucking thread to spread your kike propaganda

CHILDISH

Fuck off, retard.
There are exactly 4 thread (including yours) about Trump right now.

Trump hasn't been a huge subject on Trump for months now. I go days without people talking about him because the Trump General doesn't interest me anymore.

You are just a little liberal fag who seeks out anything you can find about Trump so you can whine about it.
You might as well be working for CTR, if you're not working for them already.

Right now the main page has threads about libertarianism, Hillary collapsing, women, weed, humor threads etc. Go fuck off there. Go giggle about inane stupid shit.

Here's a thread for little smart goy like you. Knock yourself out.

n-no
the goyim are smart
that's why they obe- I mean endorse Trump

Fuck you.
I spent months promoting trump before it became obvious who he really is.
Stop making shit up just because you can't handle your little daddy replacement is owned by (((them)))

T H I S

Oh, who is he then? Go ahead and lay out your epic well thought out arguments.
Guess you can't, because you know your retarded opinions are going to be completely destroyed because you're a low IQ fag.

He is a tv man.
That's what he is.
That defines his life more than anything else he has done.

Is that all? Low energy shill.

Fucking Savage

>speaking in kike memes

Yeah, that's really all he is.

NOT

Yes.

This is by design.

Since contrary opinions are branded as posts by "shills" it's impossible to tell true from false.

Since we don't consider opinions based on fact and instead go based on our emotions (e.g. don't dare criticize Trump or you're CTR) our dialog is permanently stifled.

Oh well. CTR won, I guess.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

What "fact based opinions" are do you want us to accept without question?

Have you ever tried actually having an argument or a well thought out reasonable opinion? I don't think you have.

Just look at OP.
He hates Trump. You ask him why and all he can come up with is ''Trump was on TV!!!''.
Are we expected to treat someone like this as a normal person with reasonable opinions?

There are plenty of reasons why you might not like Trump or dislike some of his policies, but you I D I O T S are unable to discuss them.
People like RamzPaul, Stefan Molyneux, Josef Watson, Alex Jones etc have all calmly discussed what they don't like about Trump. If you're unable to do that without being called a shill it's because you're a low IQ moron or a shill.

Sup Forums getting dumber is directly correlated with the decline of libertarians on Sup Forums

i love you

so what?
ayn rand sucks

And actually, you're wrong.
Someone JUST posted a stefan meme IN THIS THREAD

Sup Forums gave up on libertarianism when it realized that establishment libertarians want to flood their countries with cheap brown labour.

Stefan is one of the only good libertarians. Not too principled to promote pragmatic policy.

no way stefan is a straight up kike
paul was wayyyyyyyyyy better but fuck him too
he discouraged naming the jew and that's also a very low priority for stefan

I don't like deontological libertarianism either.

>Sup Forums gave up on libertarianism when it realized that establishment libertarians want to flood their countries with cheap brown labour.
Sup Forums gave up after Ron got shafted in 2012. Sup Forums is much bigger now especially because recent events has made more people politically active and Trump attracting normies here. A lot of people here do have libertarian values, just refuse to associate themselves with the party for reasons like open borders.

No response. As always.

These fucking ''I am not a shill, I swear!!!'' people.

Everything gets dumber when the normies find it

traditional values are more important than economic values
i don't really give a fuck about capitalism or communism anymore
my beef is with the jews

Lol, I love how the shills have started to use memes they don't understand.

>you're delusional

Time to go back to plebbit

>Trump's dominative presence

Kill yourself. You reddit migrants are cancer.

>gets mad

>hello fellow racists, look at my jew memes

Fucking roastie detected

>See! I use jew memes! I am one of you!

>hello fellow goyim! I used to support Drumpf but now I'm with her!

Wow, shills really are getting desperate. It's so obvious they are trying out this new tactic of calling Trump a kike and pretending to be racists using memes they barely understand. You are just some roastie cunt from reddit. Tits or GTFO.

I don't like Trump because he is owned by the Jews.
There's nothing else to explain.
He is a fraud and a traitor.

you are delusional
trump is nothing more than a character in a professional wrestling tournament
all this propaganda about the media hating him is designed by the media

>trying out this new tactic of calling trump a kike
it's not new
do some research
people have been making this claim since he announced his bid, if not before then

>Make a thread about Sup Forums getting dumber
>Admit to giving no shits about the economy
>"my beef is with the jews"
The irony should've killed you on the spot.

Owned by jews now? Who is paying him? Where's the proof?

Jews own him, which is why they hate him and are trying to destroy his campaign. Doesn't receive donations from jews, but he is somehow owned by them. Makes sense, shill.

Never said I don't care about the economy.
I'm saying we have deeper issues to focus on.

good arguments.

>jews hate him
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS

Not an argument.

Talk about Sup Forums getting dumber.

It is an argument
It's evidence
Why don't you try cutting out your conformist meme speak and actually have a soul of your own?

Your ''argument'' that jews don't hate Trump is a video of one conservative jew who tries to get other jews to like Trump.

Literally not an argument.
Jews are spending millions just to hurt his campaign.

>jews don't like trump
show a video of jews liking trump
>not an argument

>Jews are spending millions just to hurt his campaign.
They're "spending" millions to legitimize his campaign and present him as some sort of underdog
It was obvious trump was going to win a year ago
The Jews aren't losing any money but they sure as fuck are making trillions convincing all these americans that trump speaks for them

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uin_fwCkLE
youtube.com/watch?v=WQXXP8t6BSo
youtube.com/watch?v=wt10FvMxgk8
youtube.com/watch?v=MJcdQEJlL9k

Oh, fancy that. It looks like black people like Trump.
Black people own Trump, even.
Trump was a black shill all along.

Sup Forums BTFO.

We've always been dumb

Sup Forums is evolving, deal with it

we fight for what's RIGHT now, piss off to stormfront

>complaining about newfags
>on a public anynomys image board supposed for free speech
Yes, and your the root of the problem.

Black people do not have the same kind of power as Jews.
Jews hide and use "minorities" as a puppet just as they do the goyim
Whenever black become the most prominent global bankers then we can talk

You really are a fuckwit if you believe that

So the guy at Rebel Media is now a powerful banker, and not just a washed up hack who can't get a real job?

>filter
Then why come here if you are just going to creat a safe space for yourself and ruin the entire point of this site, unfiltered free speech

you're a fuckwit if you don't believe it
countries come and go
infrastructures come and go
economies come and go
technologies come and go
freedoms come and go
countries come and go
races of people come and go

his higher ups are powerful bankers
he's just a talking head
of course he's washed up
jews wouldn't be anywhere without their capital
they never have any tallent

Israeli Jews and and Jews living outside of the US absolutely love Trump. He has sky high approval ratings in Israel.

The Jews that do not like Trump are New York and LA jews, probably because these Jews are the ones running the Democratic party and want to kill white society.

Ashkenazi Jews can suck a dick. They're just a bunch of inbred cultists who think they're better than everyone else because they follow some meme religion and have to flaunt it every chance they get. If you took away Judaism from an Ashkenazi Jew they would immediately assimilate into white society and would never be heard from again.

It's already pretty fucking dumb. The recent influx of edgy 20 year old's don't help.

It's deeper than that.
The Jews that "hate" Trump and support the Democratic party are also supporting Trump vicariously
Believing in any of the American "parties" is putting strength into all of them
The Jews win no matter what
The "leftist" Jews will get to have something to bitch about for 8 years as they keep counting their denaros

wrong, we have seen the other side and found it to be wanting; all the other side's solutions are short-sighted and based on emotion.

After arguing and disproving lefty garbage dozens of times and making no progress we have decided that ridicule and meme is the correct response.

>if you can't beat 'em join 'em

You're a lot dumber than you think, I hope you can realize that.

I'm not saying this out of spite, it's just that you couldn't make a convincing argument if your life depended on it.
>he's a to man
That's doesn't fucking mean anything. Be specific. When I comes to Hillary people are very specific about why they don't like her but when it comes to people disliking trump its vague nonsense like this or just blatant misquoting/misunderstanding him

S A F E S P A C E F A G G O T

IT MEANS A LOT
YOU TRY BEING A TV MAN

Trump and Hillary are on the same fucking team. They work for the same fucking people.

I DISLIKE TRUMP BECAUSE HE IS OWNED BY THE JEWS

I guess, but it is more that because lefties only 'think' with their fee fees you cannot actually change their mind.

since that is true we are better off enjoying ourselves winding up retards than getting mad when reason and evidence cannot pierce the hide of leftest ignorance.

People are only branded as shill when they have an obvious opinion or agenda without having an argument of any facts.
Every post with the word "drumpf" I've seen on this board is exactly like that, all insults, zero substance.

Not an argument

Arrogance is exactly why we've lost

Stop speaking in memes.
You're just lying to yourself in order to fit in and escape your own feelings of vertigo towards reality
Embrace it
America is fucking EVIL
Hitler knew it better than anyone else

Fuck you man
I've used zero "memes" like "drumph" in this thread
People that name the Jew have been criticizing Trump since the get go

>The Jews that "hate" Trump and support the Democratic party are also supporting Trump vicariously
>Believing in any of the American "parties" is putting strength into all of them
Alright the delusion here is real I'm out

Enjoy your return to Stormfront

You've also used zero actual arguments

>Arrogance

you are really quite stupid; Arrogance is the over-inflated sense of superiority beyond one's actual status.

We are no Arrogant, because we have won every single argument. Just because we don't want to keep doing it till the heat death of the universe does not make us Arrogant.

Strict moral code.

It's not delusional
The "left" cannot survive without the "right"
They all work for the Jews
It doesn't fucking matter who wins
The greater policies will still slowly get passed without the goyim knowing shit

yes I have
I'm closing this window
I'm sorry but I have to go to community service tomorrow or else I could potentially go to jail

I hope you guys spend some time researching where I'm coming from instead of taking my word or the media's word for it

PEACE

>30 posts
>not a single argument

Jesus fucking Christ.
America is the new Canada.

If you dont like get lost, no one forces you to stay here you stupid cunt

It is a Leaf on vacation, pay it no mind.

No you haven't given any arguments.
All you've done is shout "THE JEWS!!!" And then complain there's no real discussion.

It's fuckwits like you that cause this board to have such a shit reputation and idiotic threads

I've been coming here since /n/ and IMO:

too much of a focus on stupid spammy memes like kek

too much Sup Forums type bullshit because of flags

Trump stuff is funny but there are too many people here who are just blind followers spamming stuff

and mostly the board is just too fast for it to be good or have any kind of worthwhile community

still Sup Forums produces the funniest stuff on this site because it's basically unmoderated and goes on raids frequently

No, it's basically the same.

More that it's become an insatiable echo chamber. There's a thread on globalism in the catalog we had tonight that was so fucking refreshing: no ad hom attacks, minimal memeing. Just a bunch of people speaking their minds and spitballing off one another, asking questions and most importantly, listening. THAT is the power of an anonymous board, and what we should all push for.

You realise there's an entire sphere of "alt-right" and neoreactiony thought outside of Sup Forums right? Nobody seriously comes here for discussion, its just shitposting and memes.

I agree, also the religious stuff needs to go(with the exception of discussion about sharia law or religious fueled violence)
I'm tired of threads about born again Christians arguing which branch is the best, has nothing to do with politics.

Sup Forums was always dumber

Where exactly are these sites?

I keep hearing about them but I've never seen anything of them?

The Right Stuff is the one I use.

Cheers, had a glance and it looks interesting.

Do we have any real right wing groups or anything in NZ beyond national shills?

Not that I know of. Try asking in /nzpol/ sometime though.

>Truth does not fear investigation
>Illegal to question the holocaust
Really makes the ol neurons fire, don't it?

As we get more and more people, our lowest common denominator gets lower and lower.

It seems like Nzpol has given its vote to Winston, but beyond that is pretty directionless