"My weakness is small knives"

"My weakness is small knives"
Fuck this movie is bad.

That was one of the few good moments of the movie you piece of shit

And it was still better than any of the raimi flicks. How bout that?

Kill yourself, you peadophile.

He was too much of an asshole. Spider-man would never be that mean.

The ASM movies, the second especially, had plenty of flaws, but Spider-Man quipping was hardly one of them. I know after Age of Ultron quips trigger Sup Forums, but Spider-Man is one of the few characters who should be a non-stop quip machine, at least until you get someone he personally cares about hurt/killed

and it was dog shit. think about how bad the rest of the experience was.

But it wasn't? Seriously, why are raimifaggots so fucking obnoxious?

>Movie fags actually believe this.

Kill yourself. Peter is famous for him being an asshole.

>has never read spiderman

I didn't like this movie but Spidey is generally an asshole. Probably one of the most heroic people in the MU, but he likes to be an annyoing prick to his enemies. It helps him feel less scared and throws villains off.

Spider-Man has told heroin junkies to go back to sticking needles in their arm

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Nah, asm can never touch scenes as powerful as this.

That was funny, and exactly the kind of smart ass bullying Spider-Man would do

You don't read comics

It was funny but they pushed it too hard.

I'm more upset that they ruined Lizard, Electro, Goblin, and Rhino in the span of 2 movies. Well, that and Uncle Ben dying over chocolate milk

Lizard was fine. Can't speak for the other 3 as I never saw the second one. But the first movie was fine, and better than the raimi movies.

Oh come on Rhino was great, he's practically the only thing I enjoyed in either of those films.

>Gooba face, lacking lab coat, and retarded plan
Yeah no
Look I like seeing Paul ham it up as much as the next guy, but he's completely irrelevant/wasted in the plot. Not to mention giving Rhino GUNS is fucking dumb

Bendis using spider-man to make fun of himself is halarious

kys

There's much worse shit about those 2 movies than that, but I certainly don't disagree. Also I'm one of the few people that hated Garfield as both Peter and Spider-Man, so good riddance.

>Gooba face
Just like the comics.

>lacking lab coat
He had it briefly.

>retarded plan
"Turn everyone into Lizards" is his go-to plan in at least half his appearances.

Wow, user, you're so badass and mysterious, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Next, you're going to try to tell me that spider-man is a jerk when he quips. Just stop. I know comics, and these weren't like my Raimi movies.

here's a question:

disregarding whether or not it was accurate to the comics, was it entertaining as just a movie?

Yes. Didn't regret spending money on it at all.

Yes. Particularly the first one.

The second one had noticeable pacing problems. It had good individual scenes, but they lacked narrative cohesion. Which sucks, because I'd say basic editing could make it a much more enjoyable experience.

I liked the jokes.
I actually feel bad for this series, because they obviously worked hard on it. I only disliked the stuff with them trying too much with setting up the next movies in them. It worked well in 1, but in 2 almost half the scenes seems disconnected with the main plot and is more about setting up for the sequel(s)

Also hated how they killed Ben, but Martin Sheen was great as Ben

I enjoyed Uncle Ben's death because it being caused by something so mundade adds a layer of tragedy, but the original version that they deleted was much better.

I wouldn't mind if you did, I can always use the extra subscribers. Here you can visit the following website at:

Fuck off

>Bendis
>Thinking of himself as white

I'll admit, they went with the classic look over the snout most are familiar with, but I think the execution was done poorly. Also outside that one scene, we really needed more lab coat. But I digress, these are cosmetic gripes. I guess I just wanted the mindless beast that Parker wanted to save.

>peadophile

What did he mean by this?

You like it when they spread open for you, don't you user?

>Not wanting Spider-Man to be a fucking asshole.

Why do you hate fun?

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.
Uncle Ben posting never gets old.

Just wait until you watch the sequel.

>why do you hate fun
nigga, this ain't DmC; try again

Dante fucking wishes he was as much of an asshole as Peter was. Try again Sup Forums.

Spider-Man is at his best when he's belittling his enemies. It just isn''t Spider-Man unless his foes start catching feelings.

>peter is a fucking asshole because he cracks jokes at a robber
Please stop posting.

I don't think he's an asshole but the robbers he taunts should think he's an asshole. Spider-Man is at his best that way.

New movie, which seems to trigger them into starting stupid threads like this to be contrary.

He's a fun asshole. It's way more interesting than him being a boring no fun allowed paragon of virtue.