How would CNN report a Hillary Clinton demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfxpYcPrwhU
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd portray her as a martyr, probably.

>Hillary is dead, but so are most other white male presidents! If you don't vote for Hillary this coming month you ARE sexist!

With joy.

Knowing that know she can be replaced with someone who has lower unfavourables.

>Hillary Clinton taking a media hiatus at the local cemetery to formulate strategies to beat trump!

Post more asuka

They wouldnt, hillarys double would carry the show on.

I second that

Yeah they'd make her a martyr.

Post Asuka's for my collection, I'll dump some of what I have.

Just this once.

The better question is what will the DNC do, who will be on the ballot?

P U R I T Y A S U K A

youtube.com/watch?v=vfxpYcPrwhU

This film may be prophecy

Well, since Sup Forums is usually right about everything, they are leaning towards mostly corpse hillary it seems, which is her VP.

The other, less lauded options are Joe Biden, who doesn't seem to want it, or Sanders, who doesn't seem to be wanted.

desu i'd vote for her if she was dead

it'd be the only way i could ever trust her

Kaine. It's too late to put anyone else on the ballot in most states.

Meant to post the song too

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

The RAYCISS & SEXIST Alt-right drove her to an early stressed-induced death.

Obummer/Biden use this as an excuse to censor "problematic" opinions on the Internet as hate speech and eventually turn over control of it to Chinese corporate overlords.

lot's a fluff about how brave she is being a women and being sick and all and how she chose a suitable (male) successor to combat racist/sexist/naziest trump voters

Just popping in with some Asuka. Truly best girl.

wow wtf i like asuka now

2 for the price of 1

>"ALT RIGHT ASSASSINATION? Hilary Clinton dead at 68!"
>Presidential hopeful Hilary Clinton was declared dead this morning after spending a night in the hospital from phenomena. The former secretary of state was diagnosed just yesterday after collapsing from heat exhaustion at the 9/11 memorial ceremony. She appeared later that day stating she was fine and at the request of her aids visited a private hospital for overnight treatment as a precaution where doctors said she was sure to make a swift recovery. However she was found dead at 5:04am this morning by a nurse. When asked, the Clinton campaign team said they are not ruling out foul play. NYCPD is currently investigating. We reached out to Republican hopeful Donald Trump as well as the Russian Embassy however neither have commended as of this time. Our prayers are with the loved ones Mrs. Clinton leaves behind as we we prepare to mourn a national hero. More as the story develops."

>phenomena

Oregano

>Trump memers are all Asukafags
Really makes you think.

31 posts, not a bad run before someone had to break the streak.

>Bill Clinton gives a speech
>Hillary's dying wish that Donald "Hitler" Trump never becomes president
>Honour her memory and vote for whoever we are plugging now

Damn, she's fucking with us from beyond the grave. It's like an anime.

Superior taste is superior.

Sup Forums is an American board. Do not post foreigner shit. Unless it's to show how we are far superior to all other countries. That is the only exception.

They'd report she had pneumonia.

They would hire a look alike and give her facial reconstruction so that she looks almost perfectly like Hillary. Pass off any voice change or slight look differences to the pneumonia and aging

This is acceptable.

This is not, but you are a leaf. You are never acceptable.

ahahahahaha, oh shit, now that was funny

Your Canukistanianism is showing, leaf.

>"tragic news today as hillary malfunctions killing 3 secret service members and overturning a buss full of school children before pooping metal and falling to her death"

>accidentally deleted evangelion folder
>recover wallpapers/evas subfolders
>asuka thread on Sup Forums
well that was easy

that some low quality shit right there

It's time you got in the box.

that's cute, even answering and everything

Russians kill Hillary to rig election.

WW3 now

That's cute, he's even answering and everything.

It's okay man, keep living the dream, it would be so sad for you to wake up.

It's a meta commentary on the bait quality. Pleb.

The Canukistanian is desperate for his (You). No surprise since it's worth more than your currency.

Underrated post

That box isn't for me, it even says it isn't. This is why you aren't accepted, leaf, you can't read, write, or even do simple math.

>Hillary is guaranteed never to leak state secrets ever again! Vote for her!

they'll imply trump assassinated her

she probably caught pneumonia from a filthy illegal

If you want people to talk to you user, why don't you just try being nice?

I will find out soon.

"HATE TAKES ITS TOLL: Hillary Clinton succumbs to Trump's meanness."

>88520685
Being a leaf must be a sad life. I take away your (You).

WHO KILLED HILLARY CLINTON?

You. Yes you. All of you did it. It wasn't the pneumonia, or the age, or the coughing, or the leg braces, or the lack of unicorn blood.

This is what happens when you try to run against the United Sexists of America. Because she was a women, she was beaten down every step of the way. Contrived email scandals, lizard accusations, she was hit with every scandal you could name and still soldiered on.

Well, you got your wish. You finally stressed her enough that she died. Are you happy now, America?

Something like that, maybe?

Alright, have it your way.

>Everything gets pocket vetoed
>Government comes to a screeching halt
>Country becomes de-facto AnCapland

Suck salami.

CNN would spend about a week milking her death, showing testimonials from her staff and partners about how "kind and strong she was" and "she would want us to carry on and fight for what America stands for". They would make it patriotic, and they'd get people who insulted her to apologize on air.

It'd be the biggest thing on CNN since that Malaysian airliner.

Also
>Reifags and Asukafags fighting as usual

Asuka is 2nd best girl.

Make that 2 months actually.

Biden for president. It's always been Biden for president. It was never not Biden.

Man, someone got triggered.

Its owned by a jap you fucking normalfag

It's a two pronged choice, or a would you rather question. It's like asking: Would you rather fuck your mom or you dad? You can't just answer with your sister, that's not an option.

Rei/Asuka
Betty/Veronica

Misato people miss the point entirely.

They'd still deny any chronic illness and say that trump supporters bullied her gentle soul to death.

I'd rather fuck someone who isn't a spoiled brat or a borderline retard. If it's between Asuka and Rei, Asuka is obvious choice.

But I'd rather fuck someone old enough to drive and shoot a gun. Couldn't give less of a shit about "the point".

See? You can do it. Even though now you claim not to care about the point, which is probably dumbest post of the day.

Rei is nothing more than a clone of Yui and vessel for Lilith(moon)
Asuka is all that's left after Third Impact, not sure how one wouldn't choose her

>Asuka is all that's left after Third Impact
Not quite.

not literally the only thing left, the only option between the two

I want to _______ Asuka

Well, you could like Rei better and still acknowledge reality that you have become the new adam and eve.

I'd watch a continuation. Asuka and Shinji have a little shack on the edge of the red sea, and Shinji walks it every day looking for new people washing up on the beach.

There's tension between Asuka and Shinji because every day she asks if Kaji has shown up, and this causes resentment between them.

They'd probably pull some "Weekend at Bernie's" type shit, acting like she's still alive just being very secretive, and pulling her decomposing corpse on wires during the debates.

Hillary is dead (She isn't)

>It doesn't say anywhere in the rule book that a president has to be alive!

Hillary Clinton: Air bud

It's owned by Hiroshima's people, it's cool.

And Disney owns movie rights now anyway.

Disney owns movie rights to EVA? ewwww

>I'd watch a continuation
i don't know what this means? i only consider the anime and end of eva cannon and don't like rebuild much, what do you mean continuation

Only for the live action film that will be an inevitable disaster. They're also doing Ghost in the Shell, so you can see all your favorite anime classics retold by (((Hollywood))).

It will be with jews and niggers, with a diverse cast and injected with (((cultural marxism)))

I hope Disney doesn't have the rights to The Witcher, Poland will be pissed.

If someone made a show about Asuka and Shinji living in the post apocalytic wasteland, I was just saying I'd watch it.

I already read the spinoff where they are just mostly normal kids in a betty and veronica kind of triangle. It's good.

oh gotcha i misunderstood. me too

No they don't.

MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Asuka a shit. This is a best girl.

>she fell

>not liking tsundere red heads

pleb

I wish we could send out a sound wave that would make all the cute leftist news reporter girls orgasim on air.

> Not accepting glorious Nippon
Pretty based country, I'd go but I complain about foreigners invading my country and don't want to be a hypocrite.

>thinking a tsundere redhead can compete with this

get this weeb shit the fuck off my board