why did you watch Fango twice

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

You will never earn my respect no matter how much you suck up to me

watched it with the wonderful commentary

the camera obscura ones are so good

You're not Synt

I shit on Synt.

Subscribe to Disabled Comments or get shit on

Machill why do you bully Synt when he's not around?

because I can!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahoo!!

hi fellas
letterboxd.com/Quimerinha/

I don't
I love him

WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING WAHOO, WHOS SYNT WHOS GRIFFITH WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING FUCK YOU

FUCK OFF REDDITFAGS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3D GLASSES!!!!!!

>ching chong

how did he get away with this

smoothhands is the only reason i cum here

Hi, this is a public service announcement.

This general is being heavily forced/propped up by a few Discord users in this thread (ie: dropout_gorro, amdjeet, Smoothhands, Jackieray, etc.). They have all tried to get recognition by frequently posting their profiles here, but have all pretty much failed. Not surprising since they are all completely lacking in film knowledge and intellect.

They all post as Anons in this thread, and post shit flinging memes in a not-so-clever Sup Forumseddit-ish way. Basically, they are trying to keep this up so other newfags will think it's the good thing to do, and join in, adding to their clout. They have managed to pull in a few unsuspecting newfags to their game.

The group basically shuns any competing users: machill54, petethecat, Originalname3, farre, etc. Any user that takes attention from their circlejerk assclownery is ignored, degraded, and shunned.

Their pleb film habits, their self-centeredness, their failing quest for internet glory and their obsession with their safe space chat room has resulted in overall deteriorating thread quality, misleading of newfags, decreased activity, and the general appearance to the rest of the board that our thread is full of posturing psuedo-intellectual teenagers. They're right.

Years ago, /lbg/ had huge backing, it had a purpose and a meaning. It was well loved even in it's early stages, much like old Sup Forums. /lbg as of now, nobody cares for. It's just plain trash.

I'm letting you all know this, and expected the usual response from the thread Discordfag-as-user regulars: "newfag", "butthurt embryo", "he doesn't know how the General works", "tl;dr", etc.

All bullshit, the general sucks, it's no Patrician Central, and never will be. It's truly sad you sit here and waste your life protecting the honor of this shithole. What a tragic existence.

Thank you, and take care.

>farre
letterboxd.com/farre/film/the-long-good-friday/

to be fair you can't actually expect Bruce to know who's in the discord since he's never been invited

jesus what a dumb fucking movie
all of the story is so fucking dumb
do people who fund these not read the scripts?

>I programmed her to be heterosexual, just like you were programmed to be heterosexual.

What did he mean by this?

A Christmas Tale (2008)

gays should be purged

A Christmas Story (1983)