Why do the french shit on the sidewalk?

Why do the french shit on the sidewalk?

theres shit all over his arms too wtf

CACA DANS LA RUE

How fucking dare you...

that guy collapsed unconscious twice, literally shit himself on worldwide TV and still managed to finish a FIFTY KILOMETERE WALK in 8th position. He was in hospital for like a week afterwards with severe dehydration and is pretty much the hero of the Rio olympics.

Someone post the webms of him grabbing his shit sponge out of his pants and throwing it to the side of the road.

>shitting yourself in front of millions of people
>dont even win gold
>dont even metal
top cuck

That's it, im telling Sup Forums.

SPREAD YOUR CRACK ON CUL-DE-SAC

>shit sponge

LOL what??

So thats wat it was
But honestly though why would you continue racing when you shut yiurself

If I was him I would've left the race and go straight home and pray nobody took a picture of me or video

>walk 50km
Fucking peasants did that shit all the time in ye olde England. French queer should man the fuck up.

Why do french people always explode in the road?

He was walking with a sponge down his pants to stop the shit seeping out everywhere.. when he filled it up and it got to heavy he chucked it out

huh, really makes you stink

STOP BULLYING OUR GREATEST ALLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OLOLOLOLOL SHART IN MART LOLOLOL Scumbag Foreigners, 2016
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF THIS FINE GENTLEMAN WHO DEFECATED IN HIS PANTS IN PUBLIC REEEEEEEE
Scumbag Foreigners, 2016

That sounds like a stupid thing to do. I'm supposed to respect this? Get a bicycle ffs.

>faggots jealous that they'll never have a tenth as much heart as diniz

>destroying your body just to place 8th in some pointless physical competition

Oh yeah, that's real commendable. What a hero. You know what's even more courageous? Blowing your head off with a shotgun. Now that takes some real guts.

why did he shit himself

hes not american

why not just.... dont shit yourself?

kek nice 1 m8

this what the fuck happened? did he get so exhausted he couldnt hold it or what? why didnt he just go over to the side of the road and shit?

That's why you're a pussy and not an olympian

it's apparently not a rare thing to shit and piss yourself during a marathon and i guess a lot of people just keep on going. i don't know why. it's marathon culture

SPREAD CRACK IN CUL DE SAC

Here's the gif I got it from pol ylyl im guessing this is him and that's shit he's throwing

The "Death race" is one of the most physically demanding sports in the Olympics. unlike the marathon, where you can maintain a jog (which is kinesthetically more suited for human bodies) Race walkers have to use muscles and joints in awkward movements that are extremely inefficient for energy consumption vs. locomotion.

also it's hot in Brazil.

> Sharting outside the Mart
No American citizenship for you, sir.

Fuck it didn't upload hold.on . I'm on mobile

Maybe they don't have walmarts in France

Magnificent athleticism. Good form. The trick to winning a walk race is lubrication.

>olympic walking
I had to google this shit. What the fucking nigger fuck? Literal walking is in the olympics but not wrestling? These kikes are starting to get real uppity.

They should make designated streets or marts desu

Is this bait? Wrestling is in the olympics

yeah some dude even came in his onesie

Designated
Shooting
Sidewalks?

those are in america

>when indians hardly post in other threads except ones that involve fecal matter

my bad. they got rid of it then re-added it for the 2020 olympics
still, this is the most faggot shit I've seen this week and I just came buckets inside my boyfriend

SHIT ON SIDEWALK

SHART ON PATH

>torture and public embarrassment is now a sport

It's pretty common in long distance events for it to happen. They lose control of their bowels and yeah just shit themselves.

Kek thanks that's one of them.. on Sup Forums there was a few going around

The
Mart was closed that day

Do Indian competitors instinctively do a public squat and move on?

ITT: People disrespecting the supreme lord Deniz. He went through the wall of pain for our sins

>re-added it for the 2020 olympics

That reminded me to check if baseball is back since 2020 is in Tokyo, and it is. But then I noticed this:
>2004 Athens Cuba (CUB) Australia (AUS) Japan (JPN)
How the fuck did Australia get good enough to take the silver in 2004, but then not even bother with a team in 2008?

In France we don't have latinos food

What a fuckin animal dude, flinged it right by their heads , it looked like he sprayed some of that shit on them too

>Still managed to finish in 8th position
Dude that's last

Bullshit. I've seen McDonalds in Paris.

still , so gross to keep going , not even worth it....

oh, hah, nvm. Didn't click the "show all participants" button. Bravo then...

>he didnt even use the poo pressure to propel himself at faster speeds

Sad thing is the event has been around for more than a century I believe

>not using indian rocket science

FTFY

MERDE

Whats the word in france? Instances like the the Calais blockade, and the pissed of Catholic dude make it seem like peple are finally getting fed up. What's the word around the grapevine from the average frog? Are people getting redpilled? Are they starting to wake up?