Triggers retards

>Triggers retards
>Leads in late show ratings
Is he officially /ourguy/?

I liked him when he constantly made fun of Bush, but now that he constantly makes fun of le based Trump, he pisses me off!

DRARPF

DUNULD DUMP WHERE IS MUH EXTRA SCHOOP?

>Retards getting triggered already
Didn't take long

It's just a meme calm down

He's pretty based.

I don't know what's worse. Amerifats absolute love of anyone shit talking trump on tv and literally obscuring the ratings of shitty shows or the jews that panders to them. SNL was reinvigorated by muh Trump and Colbert job was saved by muh trump

FLORMF

>y-y-you're the t-t-triggered one
wew lad

That's not a meme, mate.

What happened to Fallon? Is his show still on? I literally never hear about him any more and youtube never recommends me his videos.

>THOSE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS DESERVED TO BE GUNNED DOWN THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK ZMUMPHF

Can't believe they got raimi to write a monologue.

GROMMEL FWOMBF IS A NAZI

Yes it is. It got 12k upvotes on r/the_donald

DRUMPF

jesus you guys are mad, need a safe space?

He is pretty based.

>I'm glad those white "people" died, and rest assured, this is not the end. You're next Plibrumpf.
Getting a bit edgy there.

He didn't muh trump enough

GREEEEEEEOOOOOORRRMMFF *phases out of reality*

S E E T H I N G

ye but y u mad tho?

NURNALD FRITATAO WILL NOT HAVE MORE THAN 1 SCEWPS

STOP IT GRUMPFY STOP IT

I honestly think this Stephen is a clone he looks nothing like the old Stephen, he's always got this weird creepy smiley face going on it's unsettling

>I only wish that GLAEOUMPF was actually jewish so that his granddad couldve been turned to soap 70 years ago
What did he mean by this?

Not hard to believe that a Trumptard would believe in conspiracy theories

ARRRGH I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS
I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW

>haha he makes fun of Trump therefore he's not the real Stephen he's just a clone plant
I bet you're being genuine too

holy shit you're mad af bruh, cool off

LITERALLY a nazi

What about him constantly bashing Obama? Oh right......

STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUUUUMP!

>projecting
go make more Colbert edits and copypastas then claim you're not mad :^)

What did he mean by this?

>being this upset
lmao

The people memeing Colbert up look really mad to me. But it doesn't make sense. They won the meme war. Trump is their president, like they wanted. So what are they so obviously furious at? Anyone mind giving me the last piece of the puzzle here?

But white people are becoming the minority. Each year passes I don't see the white percentage going up. The black one stays the same. The hispanic one rises dramatically.

I am being genuine used to love the Colbert Report but this guy doesn't even seem like Stephen his face is completely different and his mannerisms and personality seems cold and inhuman almost disjointed. Same with Steve carrol when he was talking at I think it was the oscars either this year or last year look nothing like how I remember Steve looking and he was acting incredibly strange. Whoever that is up there it's not Stephen why do you think it took so long to get the show ready they were trying to perfect the clone

It's just a funny meme to some people user.

Trump is financial genius. He's living rent free in Colbert's head.