For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I...

For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I checked, everyone in your Christian Bible is from the Middle East.

Food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/10/canadians-favour-screening-immigrant-values-poll-shows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

christians have never got along with muslims, it's more than ethnicity, this is a religious problem on both sides.

Lol shitty bait fuck of leaf cuck.

>implying most people in the bible weren't complete assholes

>Following any religions from Middle-East

Not even once.

pretty sure egypt is in africa dude

t. Puljujärvi

Doesn't refute my point leaf. Christianity makes your country weak and unable to act rationally.
Christianity admires meekness and submission.
Whereas the old religions in Europe admired strength and courage.

Also it destroyed huge part of our national history. So fuck christianity it's a religion for cucks.

Christ is the radical critique of and rejection of Semitic tribalism, which is what makes them so awful. You completely miss the point.

>get conquered by swedes
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Nobody gets along with muslims

>T: country without their own language and ethnicity

It's not just Christians that are afraid of Muslims, it's literally everyone

Or culture. Literally American wannabes

Last I checked they were all bitches to the Aryan Roman Empire and Jesus was a subject of Aryans.

Uh-oh Trudeau!

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/10/canadians-favour-screening-immigrant-values-poll-shows.html

Why would I want any part of pic related

My ancestors were the masters of the Jews, like hell I will give the slaves a dime.

Christianity is an import of monotheism and the authorities of it, nothing else.

>tribalism is bad when nonwhites do it
Lol Sup Forums

Middle east had 0 muslims 2000 years ago.

A
FUCKING
LEAF