Mysterious piece of metal falls near Hillary's leg

youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

What do you think that could be? The cap to an auto-injector?

It looks like it falls from her left side, which coincidentally is the side that black doctor is standing on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF5VFaCti44
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=DlT6owR5Ytg
youtu.be/gCx0x0rigeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
mediaite.com/online/new-video-appears-to-show-clinton-stumbling-and-being-helped-inside-van-earlier/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's her cockring

I just thought it was some loose change.

A piece of her catheter piss-bag, maybe?

shekles for CTR

Power level inhibitor

Surgical implant

I figured it was the cap of an injector they keep sticking her with

I think it was poop falling out of her pants. Why do you guys make fun of the disabled?

Nice reference, as an aside I wouldn't be remotely surprised if I heard she hadn't handled physical cash since before the start of Bill's 1st term.

All this time we thought she was a reptilian but she's actually robot

That would explain everything

Her car keys?

Driving is for the common folk, user

youtube.com/watch?v=fF5VFaCti44

maybe it's still sitting there

Piece of cooler
That's why she "overheated"

Watch in 1080p60fps:
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA

He gave her the diazepam shot to stop her seizure then dropped it

It's the auxiliary clamp

It sounded like a hollow metallic ringing

Red = Object
Orange = Metal piece

Just wanted to point out it either:

A.) Falls from her pants and bounces ABOVE her pant's hemline

B.) Comes from somewhere other inside her pants (maybe a helper dropped something?)

What do you lads think?

WAKE UP ANONS!!!

THAT IS NOT HILLARY. ITS NOT A PERSON EITHER

That is a real doll (almost like a sex doll). Notice how the hands are behind her back so that its not noticeable. Then the elbows don't bend

This was done on 9/11 to divert truthers from searching too deep into the conspiracies around 9/11 and who really blew up the WTC

No one is talking about 9/11. Instead they're talking about Hillary being dragged into a van

Notice there is no shot of her face or footage of how they placed her in the van. If she really passed out, her neck would be weak and her head would fall down, not have a stiff neck

The moment before it falls, a man steps in from her right. It appears he either dropped something himself, or dislodged it from Hillary.

It may have dropped from higher up, but because it's reflective, it didn't show up on video until it turned and reflected some light.

>CTR Shill

Shoo shoo. Tend to your dying candidate

Shit I meant
Red = Metal object
Orange = Hem line

This was found out to be a flashlight.

She was falling over backwards and broke her FDR leg braces.

youtube.com/watch?v=DlT6owR5Ytg

The drop happens a split second after the bald white SS agent opens his left hand to grasp Hillary under her right armpit

Almost certainly something he was holding in his left hand which he dropped after unexpectedly having to grab Hillary because she was passing out in front of him

I too carry flashlights in well lit coriddors just in case the power goes out and The Tooth Fairy from Darkness Falls comes for me again.

SHES A ROBOT

Thank you for correcting the record, friend.

fleshlight ?

raaawr!

It's a [spoiler]jar opener[/spoiler]

wew

If you watch the part of the ground where it should fall there's nothing there.

It's probably a video glitch.

What the fuck was that?

Cyberman invasion. Note similar body shape.

holy shit. thats pretty damned convincing. i got half a chub right now.

so he was there to stick her if she started having a seizure?

what would cause seizures though?

The security guards kick her feet at the same time, thus making this mechanism activated.
It's part of her leg braces falling off so that her legs become loose and they can drag her better in the van.

Tenth Planet/Earthshock best design desu

a cock ring

Kek

Yeah, it was for sure some leg brace mechanisms. Had to kick her into drive kek
youtu.be/gCx0x0rigeQ

Doesn't everyone?
That movie sucked ass but that tooth fairy is terrifying.

She hasn't driven since the 90s.

does anybody else want to splart in the Martin?

Antenna. They lost remote control over her so she couldn't move.

Is it her shoe?

watch the black guys pinky. looks like a ring or something slips off, then hits the ground, bounces up and hits Hil in the leg.

Why do you people think it's metal? It could easily be a plastic object.

metal clanks

Mark words, they will try to spin it in a way that makes her look heroic for wanting to lead a country with her poor health.

Wasn't there a wheelchair bound president before in USA? My guess is they'll try and draw parallels between her and the hot wheels, how she loves USA do much she's willing to go through this with her bad health

Wait, there was actually sound in the original video?

Kek

They are

is it fair to say that Burgerbros are about to have their very own Yeltsin?
I mean that in the sense that by the time she takes office, she will not even be the soulless evil sellout most people feared, but barely functioning semi-conscious puppet of the oligarchy, just pumped full of uppers for public appearances and reading the prompter, a total shell, a figurehead in the most literal sense
>Yeltsin was a lot more fun though
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

You could hear metal cling on the original video.
Other than that it was shinny and bounced like a metal object.

>TRUMP IS A DRAFT DODGER! THIS FAKE MEME PROVES IT!
>The number assigned to men of his age and birthdate was never called
>Never

So apparently Hillary needs to wear these sunglasses for some reason

What if someone were to.....shine a laser pointer in her face?
*devilish pepe*

haha why. I never understand this shit xD

Thanks.

So she was sick and lied that she is healthy... ok? Why she didn't visit a doctor before then?
Why her behavior doesn't match diagnosis right after she fucking collapsed like a corpse in public?

>Wearing yourself out maintaining a heck of a schedule whilst having a pneumonia isn't irresponsible or retarded at all, but in fact really brave

just imagine if she did this while being president, arranging a meeting with Putin and collapsing halfway during the talks, holy shit that would ruin the US's reputation

You can hear it hitting the ground.

It's not a glitch, if you watch the video with sound you can hear the object ping against the ground as it hits it. It was definitely something metallic.

Yes, there was sound. You can watch and hear it here.

> mediaite.com/online/new-video-appears-to-show-clinton-stumbling-and-being-helped-inside-van-earlier/

a tiny plane that just crashed into her leg

Thanks, that's definitely a metal clang, so it might have been that ring from the diazepam injector.

May have already been posted, but I think I figured out where the metal thing came from.
Watch the hand of the lady behind her to the left just before the object appears. She seems to quickly pull her hand away from Clinton's arm and let go of something. This may be her dropping whatever the metal object was.

Simple answer, it was a lapel pin that got knocked off one of their jackets.

Probable answer, the internal clockworks are jammed, and that was one of her springs popping out.

nah, its the woman in front of black dress. watch her right hand just prior to grabbing hillary

This, it very much looks like she's tossing something.

Yeah it definitely came from the left, bounced up off the floor, then hit her right leg

Can literally anyone deny that she has health problems now? Even the most shilling leftist cuckholded SJWs and nu-males can safely still say she's healthy without looking like a blatant liar and retard, right?

WHY DOES SHIT KEEP FALLING OUT OF HILLARY'S BODY

I don't get why people make such a big deal about that one. She was clearly just making a goofy face, for whatever weird reason. Maybe she wanted to appear "fun."

This new video, of course, there's no argument that she's sick. But I don't think the old one has anything to do with it.

That's it folks the records corrected.

Piece of a leg brace possibly?

She can barely stand and is extremely wobbly right after.

>I don't get why people make such a big deal about that one

she has head bobbing issues all the time elsewhere and its a indicator of neurological issues.

I'm currently watching this video youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM, since I'm very late to the "party" and the doctor explains it as common side-effect of a drug that is used to treat Parkinson's. This sort of reaction can be caused by stress, which, in this case, was multiple questions being asked at once.

Skip to 7:40.

Or an indicator of nodding.

Dumping higher quality webms from a higher quality source....

notice that she is doing the thing with her hand again?

I have a question about all the security people around her (not sure if they are legit Secret Service or not). Why do they all hold their hands nearly-but-not-quite together in front of them? They all look like they're just about to button up their suit jacket or something. Is it just in case they need to draw a weapon and it's the nearest they can get without actually having their hand on the holster?

It's pretty clear the shaking was initially out of her control, and then she does it again to play it off as a joke.

idc if shes ill or not in this picture. if not its even more funny xD

Yeah, she has a tendency to repeat certain motions over and over again when it makes no sense to make them, which is a solid reason to suspect she has some sort of tremors, which could be potentially induced by Parkinson's.

>repeat certain motions over and over
>calling this a tremor
I'm starting to seriously doubt anyone here truly knows what a tremor is let alone a Parkinsonian one

Posts ending in 02 are educational!

Thanks Anons!

Maybe Killary just has a serious benzo habit and Parkinsons or epilepsy?

But a serious benzo habit would also explain a lot!

>electing a corpse

The world is laffin

I actually don't see any object but seeing this video is much worthy anyways

dumb frogposter

How else are the Democrats supposed to get the dead people's votes?

Wow this actually settles it for me. It clearly bounces on her leg then falls down. Thanks son.

As far as I understand, repeating these motions over and over is a way to hide her Tremors, since, if I understood that video I posted earlier correctly, patients with Parkinson's experience tremors when their limbs are at rest. She literally cannot stop waggling her limbs or pressing them against her chest, otherwise her tremors will become apparent.