Of all places in the world, Sup Forums actually turned you republican

>of all places in the world, Sup Forums actually turned you republican.

There is no way we're not living in the end times. The fact that this is true is significant of such an insanely fast reversal of values for such an insanely huge number of people that the only explanation is that reality is collapsing in on itself.

>thinking the real Sup Forums isn't waiting to pounce

>implying trump republicans share the same values of republicans 60 years ago

The new republicans are the old democrats

What are the new democrats then?

The old republicans

Sjw's

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

sjws and communists i guess

irrelvant

nonsense

Are you fucking retarded? The new democrats definitely don't want plantations with niggers picking their cotton.

Don't be fucking retarded. I share no values with filthy Progressive scum from any era.

Batshit insane.

The old republicans freed the slaves nitwit.

Not that he is right about the new dems being the old republicans. The party switch myth is a myth.

The democrats are keeping the niggers in ghettos and farming them for votes. Votes are much more lucrative than cotton.

this
I can't believe it
I used to be the most progressive my entire family
Then after just a year on Sup Forums
I'm the most right-wing of my entire family.
I'm not even conservative, that wouldn't even describe me, I'm just right-wing now and anti-PC now.

feminists and sjw's

Hillary specifically said she knows how to handle men that try to leave the reservation. It's the Injun future for us all.

before Sup Forums was full of 12 year olds worshipping anonymouse the great hacker. Also remember to download LOIC

>The new republicans are the old democrats

The myth that the parties switched is a myth. It is based around a grand total of 3 Dixiecrats out of 19 switching sides to Republican even though all the other racist Dixiecrats stayed lifelong Democrats.

Saul Alinsky's greatest success.

Those are the old democrats

The new ones just want to slowly kill the niggers off.

To be fair senpai, if little jebbie or Ted was the nominee I'd probably start laying IEDs in the road by now.

This map turned me Republican desu senpai

trump did it

trump changed the meaning of the GOP

you seriously think pol would have given a shit about republicans if jeb had been their candidate?

sure they'd hate hillary, everybody hates her, and many would have suggested voting jeb to avoid her but there would not have been any passion for that neocon piece of shit and his part of globalists

after trump, the republican party has become a nationalist party and the cucks have been exposed as the traitors they always were

This. If Jeb or Cruz had won, we'd be third party, but since Johnson has been revealed as a liberal cocksucker, we'd probably not like anyone but make fun of everyone.

US politics would be much less covered on Sup Forums because we wouldn't have a dog in the race.

So it surprises you that a group of racist, sexist, homophobic closet homo's are Republican?

Your new is showing, Sup Forums memed Romney to win just as much

Sup Forums didn't turn me republican, it turned me angry and I am voting for the angriest candidate I can find

What the fuck do you think the welfare system is designed to do?

>turn republican
I'm voting for the guy who is our best bet at an "independent" candidate ever winning

Sup Forums has made me more left wing, libertarian left, pol has shown me those who spout on about degeneracy are the most degenerate, kek is on the left side, pepe is a green.

You should be as excited as those wacky Trump supporters. Both party's establishments are now facing an "upset" for the first time in a very long time.

Sup Forums was like 8 months old, much smaller, didn't have a clear candidate, and was completely different when Romney was running.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

>what is allepo

do you know your wifes son's fathers middle name?

>tfw it's now considered edgy and rebellious to be a pious christian that wants to raise a traditional family with a loving housewife

>There is no way we're not living in the end times. The fact that this is true is significant of such an insanely fast reversal of values for such an insanely huge number of people that the only explanation is that reality is collapsing in on itself.
This is how it ends. Not with a bang, but a ribbit.

This. Most of Sup Forums is always against the "mainstream".

>Psalm 105:30 - Their land teemed with frogs, which went up into the bedrooms of their rulers.

I'm not so sure... It's too mainstream to be against the mainstream.

> completely different

I have read that before and I don't see any current memes because its from a completely different version of Sup Forums and if you tried to put all the Trump memes and support on one image, you would break Sup Forums, with that small selection bias and the amount of banter, you could easily make it look like the last month was overwhelmingly pro Hillary, too.

Sup Forums was for Ron Paul

Why the fuck is "tr*ps for truth" considered spam?

May society not fall, but if it does to rise again from the ashes

Sup Forums is part of the Jewish NWO plot to bring about the end times...

Pepes are easier to create than a literal "rain of frogs".

When Pepe has served its purpose, the elite will shut it down.

> I don't see any current memes

You mean besides the "47%" meme, the constant "implying" shitpost meme, the "our candidate has already won, the other candidate is DONE for" months before the election itself meme, the "our candidate doesn't give a fuck, he can say whatever he wants" meme, etc?

>implying trump republicans share the same values of republicans 4 years ago

>((((((((republican))))))))

Nobody is currently saying any of that about Romney and there are more mfw posts than the one implying and they totally fucked up the current year meme.

Those original values were instilled in us by some rich old men in suits with large noses.
It's healthier to have your worldview shaped by your peers than some rich old jews.
This is a rebirth.

Build it

>Sup Forums actually turned you republican

Nah, it stayed contrarian and made me examine the left as much as I had dismissed the right.

What Sup Forums does is create disaffected moderates. The most dangerous constituency of all.

I will vote SD next election, not because I agree with them on much, but because it makes the establishment cry.