So what happened to Betty? This movie is still canon, so where is she in the mcu?

So what happened to Betty? This movie is still canon, so where is she in the mcu?

died of cervical cancer after taking Bruce's radioactive loads

I forgot this movie existed

She's been removed to the Island of Uninteresting Love Interests, with Jane and Pepper.

that's no real betty

Got a cheeky reference in the Hulkbuster's codename"Veronica", as in, "Betty and_____"

The lovelives of the MCU heroes are kinda depressing thanks to casting and time restraints.

You can't have everyone's significant other show up in a movie like Avengers or Civil War.
Cap's only decent love interest is dead, anyway.

Every other solo movie has a girfriend/wife in it.

Bruce realizes he'd turn into the Hulk and kill her if he came.
Luckily Black Widow can get buttfucked in the vagina just fine.

She has a lot of extra space where her uterus used to be.

TIH is mentioned so sparingly and has so little influence in the MCU that literally NOTHING would change if he was suddenly retconned

>Implying Thor can't do literally everything Hulk can do since all Hulk can do in the MCU is smash

Fuck you. Pepper is one of the entertaining capeshit love interests.

>Implying Thor can't do literally everything Hulk can do
So far he's not managed to be entertaining like the Hulk.

Go home, Tony

Neither of them are very intriguing, especially since Thor and TIH are usually at the top of people's worst MCU lists

My point was that Hulk doesn't matter and likely never will

wasn't there a comic where MJ gets sick from downing too much radioactive spider jizz?

She dies of/gets diagnosed with cancer in that one

I'm honestly not sure if it was supposed to be funny or not. They took it very seriously

Yeah, Spiderman: Reign

I just assumed it was a weird way to promote safe sex.

Both of them have had two solo movies and appeared in 2 other team films.
And they are in a buddy picture next year.
Arguably, they mean more than any other Marvel character except Tony and Cap.

>Arguably, they mean more than any other Marvel character except Tony and Cap.
Yeah, I'm gonna need proof.

Just because they're WITH important people doesn't mean they are.

Are they fun characters? Yes.
Are they important? No.

The only way Thor can be important outside of The Avengers is teaming up with GotG

Hulk didn't have a second film

I wonder if it's still canon that he Hulk's out because of his heart rate. Can't even masturbate.

If my community college biology still holds up, anger/stress is caused by chemicals and his heart rate (likely) pumps them through his body faster

I assume this because if I drink coffee right before a run, I immediately feel the caffiene take full charge, but if I drink one at work, I get a mellow buzz for the afternoon

The only ones that have time to have love interests and bonk them is the Netflix crew.

>No Red She-Hulk in the MCU ever

>No She-Hulk in the MCU ever
;-;

Is there like a legal reason why she's not in the MCU? Like something to do with rights?

Yes, Universal Studios owns the rights

Probably on that train that the 2003 Hulk is MCU even though it isn't. Like goddamn, the two have different origin stories. Next they'll say that TASM2 is a sequel to the 2002 movie.

Is there a way to make She Hulk look good? Because I feel like we'd be getting another Gamora unless they CGI her size or something. That said, it sucks we'll never see her