What happens to the soul when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXrR3ZdRbFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your soul returns to the lifestream

you wanna test it out empirically for yourself?

Souls don't exist.

Take it to /x/ retard

>soul
Nice meme

This.

What do you mean exactly?

You burn in Hell or go to Heaven. If I'm wrong and souls don't exist it doesn't really matter that I'm so whatever.

that I'm wrong*

You spend the first few days, and days are a term for the living because efor you, it will be a timeless and dreamlike psychedelic state.. a state of rememberance, reliving your entire life in the most visceral detail, focusing on the good and the bad most especially.. on regrets and joys.

Then this will pass, and slivers of lives long past and memories long forgotten will slip in, and in this next portion you will experience heavens and hells, all things in all your lives will meld together into a formless chaos.

And so, the you who was will wash away and forget, for it will seem like an eternity.

You will awaken some 42 days after your death as a fetus, hopefully a human one, but that will seem a dark nightmare. In your dreams you will still see past loves and past lives, your old parents and your first dog, relatives long past. All your experiences will still meld together in endless sorrows and endless joys, but with each awakening, they will slip away ever faster, like golden sand between your fingers on a windy day. Then you will be born, and no matter how hard you try to hold onto your old life and your own sense of self, it will slowly disappear.. you will begin to grow into your new life and forget who you were with each time you sleep and dream. And the process will continue, so long as there is life.

Woah...

What if i have accepted your theory?

How can i access the memories?

Can you choose or guide what form of fetus you might come back as?

You're choosing right now with your decisions and actions in life, they will reverberate through your death

People have done it through hypnosis and meditation, bit the older you get the harder it is to remember without returning to the source. It has to do with the amount of investment in who you are now, the ego is like a gatekeeper.

Quantum entanglement. In order to teleport information to another dimension, the original must be destroyed. So death fulfills this condition and all the information, memories, experiences and whatnot are transmitted to another dimension which we cannot observe.

What actions and life decisions do you recommend?

How would one obtain enlightenment?

It continues to not exist

youtu.be/XXrR3ZdRbFM

I listen to this alien when it comes to the big questions

The immortal soul meme from the greeks , When you die your life force returns to god ,you are dead sleeping .And jesus christ will ressurect you on the last day

It goes back to The Idea of Evil.

nothing. you just fade into darkness never to wake again. You can be scared all you want but it won't change anything.

>Going into the light so the mantis men masquerading as a higher power can put you back in a body

I think following the golden rule is the main thing.. don't treat people shitty, I'm not saying abstain from violence or anything.. I'm saying don't start shit, don't seek violence when it isnt needed, and be merciful when it isn't self destructive to do so. Be yourself, that is be genuine and unafraid to speak your mind and stand up for what you believe in and the people you care for. When you're wrong and you know you're wrong, apologize and mean it. Do hard things that need doing and be bold. Don't waste opportunites, especially when it comes to love. Don't be bitter either, when love runs dry. Live for the present first and foremost. Think of the future but don't get obsessed with it. Remember the lessons of the past but don't dwell endlessly in it. That sort of thing.

I like the idea of "nothingness" far comfier than
>

you lose consciousness, then your body rots to dust, that's it

It's retarded to believe anything else could happen

isn't your view a belief?
the brain is not necessarily a cause of consciousness.

This guy knows his shit

I see you've been taking your DMT good sir. Of course there are many ways to lift the veil.

I'll give this deep redpill one last bump.. I understand that a lot of attention is elsewhere at the moment and for good reason