Is it really her?

Is it really her?
If not, who is it? Where's Hillary? Hospital? Dead? If she's okay, does she plan on coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnjhXRqbAA0
silenceisconsent.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/222-Ppp-Internal-Raw.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary Clinton died a couple hours ago. She's going to "quietly withdraw" and be unavailable for media appearances. Within a year they'll announce that she's dead, but they'll never tell us it happened today.

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

>#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

No it isn't.

Punished "Venom" Hillary
a fallen and can't get up candidate

DAILY REMINDER:

After Sup Forums finally got proof for Hillary being a sick cunt CTR/HillShills are propagating the "body double" meme to make us look like a bunch of idiots.

We need to push the health angle hard, nothing else.
Its not a body double, she is just sick causing her massive weight fluctuations and thats why she looks different.

If we push the body double bullshit we make fools of ourserlves and the mainstream media will equate "health concerns" with "those frog guys who say she is using an alien lizzard body double".

IGNORE AND REPORT ALL BODY DOUBLE THREADS.

REV UP YOUR ENGINES
E
V

U
P

Y
O
U
R

E
N
G
I
N
E
S

You realize if she drops out trump loses..

Why is noone here talking about her party admitting she has pneumonia since friday?

Explain how without being a shill.

fuck! forgot pic

Hillary Clinton is the only Democrat Trump polls well against.

Dude I'm voting trump so no shill here. I'm just saying, if Biden enters and sympathy has been created for hillarys illness aimed at the Democratic Party, Biden wins. Unfortunately, the MSM hatred towards trump has created so many negatives in the public sphere that another politician would appear right before the election as a normal middle ground.... Muh politician I would like to have a beer with....

If Huma goes down on her we know it's the real one.

Isn't Biden the creepy loli sniffing pedo?

It don't mattah.... Americans are stupid and if a new flashy candidate comes into the stage trump
Is done..

Honestly if Biden goes in I might consider voting for him.
Yes.
We need more pedos in office.

>Is it really her?
that was pre-collapse. it's her.

the one post-collapse was her too.

Get used to calling her Madame President
Your "magic" is useless in the real world mk

WAKE UP ANONS!!!

THAT IS NOT HILLARY. ITS NOT A PERSON EITHER

That is a real doll (almost like a sex doll). Notice how the hands are behind her back so that its not noticeable. Then the elbows don't bend

This was done on 9/11 to divert truthers from searching too deep into the conspiracies around 9/11 and who really blew up the WTC

No one is talking about 9/11. Instead they're talking about Hillary being dragged into a van

Notice there is no shot of her face or footage of how they placed her in the van. If she really passed out, her neck would be weak and her head would fall down, not have a stiff neck

It is too late for anyone else to get on the ballot except possibly her boring cuck of a VP candidate,

She's on a magic voyage you putz

youtube.com/watch?v=jnjhXRqbAA0

With the current political system, in sure a replacement candidate picked by DNC insiders would enter the fold.

In which case they have basically no time to prepare a campaign. It is dead in the water either way.

Pair it with bring back Bernie

Look up the pictures of man. She's wearing her purse on the wrong shoulder and looks noticeably younger.

Source on pic?

silenceisconsent.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/222-Ppp-Internal-Raw.pdf

lame troll

2 shekels have been deposited into your acount

Who is that in the picture with the hilldawg?

>yfw this is all part of the Lefts plan to gain greater paedophile acceptance.