What do you think was going through his mind?

What do you think was going through his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgTx50A9Y9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wMP7wzMW4_s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Zbgw3rZdM
youtube.com/watch?v=pJV7DahJjVg
1howmany.com/how-many-people-died-in-9-11
youtube.com/watch?v=dZCl-vuYalU
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110025.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Likely nothing, traveling at terminal velocity for a human being wouldn't leave much room for thinking.

electrons

and checkem

youtube.com/watch?v=SgTx50A9Y9Q

"What's the best way to land!"

The pavement.

Whoaaaaaa

>"Fuck I wanted to do a nice figure ! stop I want to go back ! I want to die in style !"
>"I have to go back"

probably a small relief as he doesn't have to die from breathing in toxic black smoke while slowly being burnt alive.

The revolutionary slogan "Under the pavement the beach."

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiit"

oh shit, you again?

>Not jumping with a chair

>not jumping off the chair at the last second

so many could still be alive, but in the heat of the moment (no pun intended) they couldn't think clearly and panicked, several peoples escaped above the impact floors with clean thinking, most just cried and called 911.

"The jews did this"

>did i feed cat

"Wheeee!" and then some pavement

"And user didn't thought I would do a flip, what a faggot."

>not jumping off halfway down and then catching the chair again to impress the ladies

Top kek

Why didnt they slide down the building?

Concrete I'd expect.

"I could have sworn there was a wall there this morning."

>this
They could have slid down the side of the building as it toppled over like in transformers.

>controlled demolition
oh...

Splinters

wow is that guy's ass okay?

The flashbacks of his childhood and until then.

He's at about this level of pain

youtube.com/watch?v=wMP7wzMW4_s

>Russian_physicisits.webm

In about 30 seconds, his teeth.

>Why do I need to die this time
>Time to restart again
Then he woke up from a bad dream

"And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'"

>if I make the number 4 with my legs maybe Sup Forums will put me in a banner add.

Probably how good it felt to breathe clean air. They were jumping because of the fire and smoke.

> They jumped through windows already broken and then, later, through windows they broke themselves. They jumped to escape the smoke and the fire; they jumped when the ceilings fell and the floors collapsed; they jumped just to breathe once more before they died. They jumped continually, from all four sides of the building, and from all floors above and around the building's fatal wound. They jumped from the offices of Marsh & McLennan, the insurance company; from the offices of Cantor Fitzgerald, the bond-trading company; from Windows on the World, the restaurant on the 106th and 107th floors--the top. For more than an hour and a half, they streamed from the building, one after another, consecutively rather than en masse, as if each individual required the sight of another individual jumping before mustering the courage to jump himself or herself. One photograph, taken at a distance, shows people jumping in perfect sequence, like parachutists, forming an arc composed of three plummeting people, evenly spaced. Indeed, there were reports that some tried parachuting, before the force generated by their fall ripped the drapes, the tablecloths, the desperately gathered fabric, from their hands. They were all, obviously, very much alive on their way down, and their way down lasted an approximate count of ten seconds. They were all, obviously, not just killed when they landed but destroyed, in body though not, one prays, in soul.

and that's why you wear a cup.

>he stamp the ground

Not all Muslims, they are a religion o-

Then the pavement went through his mind

Noice one mates

>Maybe if i hit 88 mph ...

what kind of mother fucking boss would you be if you worked up there and thought ahead to have a base jumping chute for emergencies?

Personally I'd be pretty focused on just maintaining my head downwards so I'd die quicker

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Terminal velocity for a human is 122 mph, so maybe...

>Not doing a butt stomp just before you hit the floor

Gee, jet fuel really can melt steel beams

>have a parachute
>the plane crashes into the floor you're working on

I'm IMMORTAL! (the shitposting faggots on AOL are gunna love this)

Something like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Zbgw3rZdM

Some of them tried. I never worked for more than a few metres.
You'd have to avoid other buildings though.

why didnt they crash into the white house instead?

>implying we didn't kek at that last night

People always complain about CEOs getting golden parachutes. Why didn't any of them use them to escape on 9/11?

I'm reminded of the joke:
What's the last thing that goes through a fly's mind when it hits your windshield?
[spoiler]Its ass.[/spoiler]

Where's spoiler support when you need it?

I don't understand, at what point did he hit his balls?
I didn't even see anything happen like the snapped skateboard going up between his legs, and by the time he was in a position that could possibly have his balls on the ground he had already finished rolling.

>"I really should've fucked Cindy at the Christmas party"

Wait, nevermind, the skateboard did go up between his legs.

>jumping off the chair at the last second
What if that worked

he was probably thinking "bush did this, it was an inside job. there were no steel beams melting from were i was chillin."

up my big smelly bumhole hehe

are you new

did he died?

>Last night
Yesterday Afternoon you mean.

I'm cross-board scum.

are there any pictures showing what the bodies looked like after they hit the ground?

You can basically jump with a force to discount maybe half a meter per second of your downward velocity.
It isn't going to save you, but the chair could potentially break your fall.
A computer chair could potentially break your fall by impaling you from the calf right up through the lungs and out the shoulder or neck when the hydraulic explodes as you land on it.

Probably wishes he did.

Did he make it out okay?

WITNESSED

wtf

YABBA

On the topic of 9/11, NHK here is talking about how a (now) 79 year old man Japanese who's son was killed just finished his 8-year project to translate the 9-11 Comission Report to Japanese.

#triggered

>several peoples escaped above the impact floors with clean thinking
>
No one above the impact zone inside the North Tower survived. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it's where nearly half of all the casualties from the attacks occured, at 1,402. Those poor bastards never even had a chance.

I love you [insert name of family members].

benis! :DDDDDD

>not tying all the computer cables sitting around into a rope and rappelling down the building

i dont see any penis

this image

we all see it before death

Poor amerifat..

not yet.

So what does this mean? Will you guys finally read up on it?

>deck hits his dick so hard both his board and balls explode

Post some JAV

Probably

>I can't believe this
>I am going to die

>9.11"
>Twin Terror Testicles
>Groin Zero
>more like, GOVERNMENT EXHIBITIONIST, amirite?
>DICKS EVERYWHERE

never forget

You need to jump up with the same speed as youre falling

If you jumped down with something that can launch you upwards with strong enough power just before landing youd theoretically survive

>What do you think was going through his mind?

Maybe hoping he doesn't kill anyone when he hits. A female jumper hit a fireman and crushed his skull.

building collapsed while this dude was on the phone with 911

youtube.com/watch?v=pJV7DahJjVg

wtf

This isn't a cartoon.

1howmany.com/how-many-people-died-in-9-11

>AAAAaaAAaaAaaAAaaaAaaaAA
>PLEASE MOTHER OF GOD, NOT LIKE THIS
>aaaAaAAAaaaaaAaaAaA
>WHY GOD WHY
>AAAAAaaAaAaaaaaaaAaaaaaa
>HOW DID THAT JET FUEL MELT STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT BEAM? ITS SCIENTIFICALLT IMPO--

>This isn't a cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=dZCl-vuYalU

Doubt he made it that far without being slapped about by a couple ton of cement and steel.

>...I think it was brains coming out of his nose I'm pretty sure. You could tell his neck was snapped because every time you hit a bump, a head don't have that type of movement.

graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110025.PDF