President Tim Kaine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao no you idiot, they'd run biden if anything

Who?

For which country?

president soft cock

Hillary has wanted to be president for decades. She won't ever step down... so unless she actually croaks in the next couple of months which is unlikely or Trump actually wins which is also unlikely....

Hillary dies in office, Kaine becomes president.

>shillary winning after today

lmao how delusional can you possibly be?

Not even Biden would win by the time they got around to actually selecting him. Most people don't even remember Biden was the VP in America.

relax user CTR is in full on damage control for the past couple days. You can tell because there is nobody here who supports her until a scandal breaks. Then they pop out for a few days and disappear when things calm down.

This nigger has gay face.

You realize her supporters and most normies believe what they see on the news right?

he has awesome rhythm for a white guy.

There goes Sup Forums, with the masturbatory self gratification shit once again. Be sure to clean the semen off your keyboard when you're finished.

first black President and now first queer President

>Kaine cheering on Hillarys demise

kek

BernieOrBust Fucker

Jesuit.

Be afraid.

All donations made to Hillary belong to both Hillary and Kaine, go is she drops out, he's well funded.

Biden has no money.

The DNC would most likely choose Kaine.

Ask people you know to name the two major parties' VPs. I've found most don't remember Kaine.

Tim Kaine has the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk.

>not wanting a trap for president

some people just want PUTOS to burn