It's like AHS, but good.

Season 1 or 2?

webmshare.com/play/zNv43

very true detectivian

Season 2

Great.

>true detectivian
you better not be playing with me user

The tooth monster looks kind of neat, everything else is kind of generic horror stuff. Idk I've only watched one episode, does it get better?

If you didn't like the way the scares are handled in episode one you wont like the rest.

Its so good we call it Channel Kino now

Does the mystery get more compelling as it goes on? I'd watch it for that if it was done well.

The second season has a good mystery. I personally liked the first season's story, most people seemed not to. The first season is worth watching because the scares are so well done, the story is secondary. You didn't even like the scares in the first episode so I would recommend you stay far away.

I like it a lot but the adults are like semi-autistic in season 1

Haven't seen season 2

I might try another episode just to be sure, it's not like it's a huge investment in time. I'm pretty numb to scares in movies and things like that but I'll usually be able to tell if they were executed in a interesting manner or had some thought to the quality behind them. It could be I wasn't paying enough attention.

>It could be I wasn't paying enough attention.
Channel Zero is the not the kind of show you watch while browsing Sup Forums.

I wasn't doing that but I sometimes get distracted by my thoughts on things I might notice about actors, dialogue, and scenery. Or I start thinking of all the other shows, movies, and books the show I'm watching reminds me of.

It's good there's even cunny in it

No-end House

well that shot is

Thoughts?

Starts great and TOTALLY shits the bed by the end, just watch the first episode as self contained because it contains the whole creepy pasta anyway. It just becomes ludicrous by episode 5.

season one
>better cinematography
>im talking L I T E R A L kino shots and scenes
>story is nonsensical and hops around quite a bit with twists all over the place that lead nowhere
>acting is stiff and unnatural on purpose
>surreal as shit
>boring if you aren't into that kind of film
>has at most one good scare per episode, some didn't have one at all unless the toothkid scares you
>ending relies on you having not seen a very popular performance artist for shock factor so its less effective for the entire core audience of the show

season two
>acting is a little better
>story makes more sense but we'll see since its so early on in the season
>less actual kinographical scenes but atleast its not as boring
>has several solid oh shit moments in just the first few episodes

This show is garbage.

Stetches it's lame source material way too thin, and tries way too hard to be appear artsy despite being written like something a 3rd grader would come up with. The end result is a convoluted and boring mess with bad acting, bad pacing, and badly executed scares. Special shout out to the music/sound design, as it's especially bad and sucks all of the tension out of scenes that are supposed to creep out viewers.

The show has very little in the way of redeeming qualities. It's only saving grace is the occasional well done practical effect, but even those are wildly inconsistent.

Another in a long line of series that just goes to show that traditional horror does not work in the longform storytelling format that is the modern TV season.

literally EVERYTHING this dude said is false. nice i guess?

t. max landis

Just started watching this and I'm enjoying it so far, thanks anons.

Its exactly what you'd expect from a SyFy show based on anonymous internet creepypasta that clearly blew its entire financial load on its B-list lead actor and an editor worth a shit.

Is this the CZ:NEH thread?

I'm here with you user

I literally just finished the first season an hour ago. It was pretty decent but the story just kind of veers immediately off of the source material after the first episode. If that doesn't bother you, you might enjoy it.
Season two looks like it's focused on two annoying thots instead of wholesome small town people so I'm gonna pass on that.

Thanks senpai

Eh, the two chicks get 70%, but long haired dude and army bro have had good storylines. 3rd guy hasn’t had much

Fuck the gap on this girl making me sweat

No kidding. Above person doesn’t like the focus on the girls, but the two of them are eye candy enough to watch.

How about that sprinkler?

That was gross but WE MOTHERLAND NOW

>reveal creepypasta twist in the very first episode
>proceed with tooth and whatever garbage for the next 5
what did they mean by that

They did the same thing last season

Yes!

Alright! Everyone (kind of) is back together. Hopefully we stay with a single storyline...and as I typed this “no, let’s leave tomorrow” they’re getting split up again