Glorious Scandinavia

What is the best part of the world and why is it Scandinavia?
I like Finland the best, because Vittu Perkele

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg
iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001259161.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly because we had to combat islam for centuries while you guys were living in peace, far away from the gutter.

My vote would also go for Finland.

why not:
Australia, based Poland, Chile, Texas, New Zealand, Saxony (best region in East Germany)`?

Torilla tavataan.

Finland is based.

Spurdo thread?
Spurdo thread.

Funland is best land. Thank you for free as in beer operating system and menes xDD

>Finland
>Scandinavia

Choose one vittu

>Viin
>38%
Mida vittu ma loen?

Finlan =DDDDD

Is this Scandinavia?
It sure looks like it...

Probably looks like Malmö mosque.
Also is this Russia sure looks like it )))
youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg

>russia opens a few mosques
>sweden forces islam down everyone's throat
>russia has loads of places without/very little islam
>sweden almost has none
Also
>using the echo smile

lmao u funny

All your booze tastes like shit, that's why you have to make it +70%. Koskenkorva>any estonian paint thinner

FINLAND MENTIONED!

Koskenkorva is shit tier, don't they put a few percent of sugar in it just to make it drinkable?

>what is climate

Try living in that big stone temple in january, small warm homes were required in the winter.

Living closer to the equator before modern times was living life on easy mode

Someone got a light?

>iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001259161.html

Two Iraqi robbers arrested for murdering a Finnish man

born in 1964, I take mäkelä man found dead on Sunday morning Vuorimiehenkatu along the road. The police told me freshly that the terrain found in the man's death investigated manslaughter.

On Monday morning, the Oulu Police Department announced that a type of offense for the investigation of the case has been added to the robbery, the man suspected stolen property.

Police have taken cases relating captured two Iraqi men.

- A second suspect was caught I'll Hill-and the other from the center of Kajaani. Seizures were conducted peacefully, police inspector says Jarkko Maksniemi Oulu police department bulletin published.

At present, men are suspected otanmäkeläisen robbed another man the night of Sunday, oven man on the road. born in 1975 from a man stolen from a mobile phone.

Of cases the investigation will be continued interrogations and puhuttamisilla, as well as the technical investigation.

- Persons for questioning is more than ten. Suspects have not yet been interrogated. Tapahtumainkulkua purposes of the investigation and possible motives can not comment, Maksniemi says.

Russia has entire Russian oblasts, Sweden has muslims in the three major cities.
Your capital has Europes largest muslim population both in % and in total numbers.
slow down m8.
Sweden has entire regions that are the size of countries that are almost 100% shitskin free.
But it is irrelevant as Both Russia and Sweden has significant Mudslime populations.

>Russia has entire Russian oblasts
Russia has entire oblasts filled with muslims*

Considering how Russia has pretty good relationships with Saudi Arabia it's not all that surprising to see them giving in to some cultural influence. They need all the help they can get to Fight against US interests.

They can fight US interests all they want, It still is futile as Russia is the other side of the kike-coin.
Cucked as fuck aswell.

fintland pest

i personally don't like koskenkorva because it tastes "sweet". absolut isn't great either. finlandia is alright

Russia has entire regions that are the size of SWEDEN that are 100% shitskin free.
Russias Muslim populatuon is native and much better intergrated than fuckin Syrian and Somalian refugees. Russian muslims get fucked if they act out of line.
Are you serious Sven?

>Finland didn't attack the USSR with Nazi Germany
What kind of cancer is this

>Russia has pretty good relationships with Saudi Arabia
Couldnt be more wrong
>multiculti
Russias multiculturalism stems from the USSR
If you are the largest landmass in the world with different enthnic populations you cannot not be multiculti
>cucked
Sven pls

>My muslims are good goys
>a-and you muslim are bad goy
pls Churkas and other caucasians are fucking cancer aswell, But i bet you have no clue as you have never even visited either country.
Yes they are cucked.
You are a cuck for wanting to have muslims in your country.

he's right you mong.

Russia conquered vast Muslim empires and reduced their people to dhimmitude.

Why are you suprised Russia has a large muslim population? They didnt import them, they conquered them.

Then why are they moving to Piter and Moskva in a never ending pace?
I thought you were based and would keep them at bay but oh boy were i wrong.
Putin and the goys even invite them to live there.
I couldn't give two flying fucks about Tatarstan, Chechnya, Or Dagestan but when they move to traditional Russian parts then it is a problem.
They have commited multiple terror attacks already while Sweden has had 1 failed.
Churkas are a problem mate and it will be beyond evident for you one day.
My Russian friends in Moskva even call it Moscowabad, Pls don't be delusional and ignore the problem user, Best regards Sven.

>doesn't even mention the biggest and most based muslim population=tatars

At least you tried, Mktumbo ibn Sven al-Suidi

>Then why are they moving to Piter and Moskva
becoz juden won

Check my comment above, I have no problems with them if they live in their traditional land.
Yes sadly, Hopefully it will change.

Norway has the potential to be the best country ever. You will see close by southern Sweden turn into Lebanon, get scared, close borders, deport muslims and turn yourselves into aryan Saudi-Arabia. Live off the oil wealth without care of the future whatsoever, lucky bastards!

There is a problem with muslim caucasus churkas. But these churkas don't integrate, and therefore don't mud up the genepool by mingling with the blood with quality. They do crimes, kill and rape some, just being usual historical enemies.

The actual problem are secular mongols - Tatars, Chuvashs, etc and christian churkas - Georgians, Armenians. There are a larger population, these are the poison that spreads and corrupts.

The russian race and state are weak and do nothing to resist either.

Also Russia's the largest country on earth.
Sweden's not very big when you remove the unlivable land.