Tfw slowly realizing film is a bullshit pleb medium and starting to hate it

>tfw slowly realizing film is a bullshit pleb medium and starting to hate it

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same here, I'm just going to stop watching mainstream newer films, it's all fucking awful.

it's been a long time since i realized it but i'm too lazy to read so I just do nothing

bunmp

Film is a mistake and has been consistently btfo by vidya. Join the vidyachads filmcuck.

i'm like this except with tv shows. the plebbest of the pleb.

Pretty much every form of media has some level of pleb material. If you're so pro-patrician that the thought of plebs depresses you, I'm kinda surprised you lived to see your 18th birthday.

You should not be happy that youre a film fan until atleast 2027

I think about holding a gun to my head and pulling the trigger on a daily basis but am otherwise a perfectly functional member of society and generally high performing engineering student, what it mean Sup Forums

the only videogame that has come close to kino is Silent Hill 2

you don't get laid for shit and are ugly us fuck

Girls literally fawn over me though, but you're right I haven't gotten laid in months

Find better films?

they're not fawning over you, they're wondering how in the fuck can somebody be so pathetic, what are you a fucking homo or an aspie that can't hold eye contact?

movies and tv are for faggots and redittors

The blatant projection though

He clearly hasn't gotten to that point yet.

excuse me, can you speak up?

Literature > Music > Theater > Painting > Sculpting > Film > Dancing > Video Juegos

JAJAJA THISO JAJAJA

I've matured from watching fiction and now exclusively watch sports. There's a new story every night to be played out live in front of your very eyes.

>Music ranked second

take your opinions to your work at the town dump and leave them there.

Hey, if you don't like film you can get out, I'm starting get tired of your bullshit, really what are you even doing here, get fuck out.

>Film will never have a piece of media on the same level of artistry as these three masterpieces

Top kek, are you fags even trying?

It's the most abstract and difficult art form, only brainlets who can't understand a fugue rank it any lower than third.

>vidya
If you're older than 11, you should kill yourself, videogames are toys and there's nothing more pathetic than a grown man playing with children's toys.

Dancing isn't art

He's right.

No. I am righter here

No you're not, you don't even exist.

no, fug you

could this be changed to the "i'm from Sup Forums and have explored all the films worth seeing" starter pack?

>Literature > Music > Theater > Painting > Sculpting > Film > Dancing > Video Juegos
surely you mean
lit > sculpting > painting > music > film > theater > video juegos > dancing

What does Sup Forums think of 2B?

This is a pathetic way to think. Video Games are a healthy outlet for aggression and a social platform. How much of a milquetoast bitchboy are you?

This. List of vidya kino:

Pathologic
Deus Ex 1
Cuphead
Doom
Dark Souls
Killer 7
Undertale

Waifu are the highest form of art

>undermeme
>nigger asstomata
Cuck detected.

No, videogames are trash, nothing but toys that are babifying grown men, your passive aggressiveness towards me further proves it, you're obsessive and pathetic, you and others like you have no personality, you've been "educated" by videogames, your way of life and your opinions are toxic.

deus ex 1
silent hill 2
that's it.

This. I'm simply too trained on short term sensory stimulation by modern media to have the patience for books.

Why is Sup Forums allowed to freely ruin this board?

Objectively and categorically wrong.

god what a Sup Forums post, off yourself little nigger

I really don't know how this shit is allowed, they have two boards and they have to come here.

Sup Forums here, we're taking over, faggots

Whats wrong with killbill? Its in my top 10 for sure

Sup Forumseddit janitor

NOOOOOOOOO

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE WHY

You better stop.

I'm having this trouble too. I'm already completely off video games. I'm going to go off all media entertainment probably sooner than later.

I've been listening to audio books. Makes it nice that I don't have to strain my eyes or have a sore neck. I can lay around in bed, with my eyes closed, and really tune into an audio book. Sometimes, I start to drift off and the dreams involve the book. audiobookbay.nl/ is where I get all the audio books from.

Why are there so many memes, archetypes and cliches in film? Is it simply because it takes too much money and too many people to create one and you better appeal to a broad audience? I feel like I could make a really good low budget movie with just a couple of actors with a really strong script but no one would see it because it would have a small release. I feel like my time would be better spent writing a ton of shit and hoping something sticks like Stephen King.

>Sometimes, I start to drift off
That's the problem with audio books. You're not fully engaged. Your mind wanders and you're not really into the book as you could be actually reading. You also can't stop for words that you don't know. This is assuming you're reading something other than fiction.

that's right, move over you fa/tv/irgins the Sup Forumshads are in town

You're not wrong, faggot

Sup Forumstards took over about 4 years ago you're late to the party newfuck

>I feel like I could make a really good low budget movie
I doubt it, the only thing you're good at is jerking it.

>anything you interact with is a toy
please kill yourself and any immediate relatives

wrong, I'm also really good at consuming kino and posting on Sup Forums. How does it feel to be wrong

See problem with writing is, if you want to get recognition you have to explain everything, and i mean everything. At least in film you can be subtle and people talk about it, catch what it wasv aesthetics get involved etc. But when you're writing it's too much you. Thats why it kinda feels fake to me.
I completely agree with you on small budget few actors movie idea though. I wish more like that would happen.

>tfw silent era films are the only good films ever made

No, my mind isn't wandering, its because I've gone to bed and left it on then pick it up again later at the last point of memory. If I'm not fully engaged, I don't listen to it, or I'm sleeping.

>You also can't stop for words that you don't know.

I really don't know what to say to that. Maybe for a chemistry book or something.

>This is assuming you're reading something other than fiction.

There's almost no point to listening to non-fiction. The last non-fiction one I listened to was a SHTF prep book.

Same reason all video games repeat the same themes. It works and people are willing to pay for it. Why do something original when you can just slap other stuff together and film/program it?

>Have a glimmer of hope in Rogue One after the shitshow that Episode 7 was
>It's just as bad and the only good scenes are the 2 times that Vader appear onscreen

Why do I even bother feeling anything at all besides apathy towards movies.

But staring at a screen watching grown ass men give each other brain damage for 3 hours 3 nights a week and getting filled with degenerate advertising is okay? I say watching hand egg is much worse for you than vidya.

Games are toys for children, it's not my fault that you're wasting your life with crap.

All entertainment is a toy. Knowing when to put away childish things is when you become an adult.

Shitposting is also a form of entertainment.

>a Sup Forumsedditor
Of fucking course
No wonder zerosugar is babysitting this thread
all his friends are here

>How does it feel to be wrong
I don't know any other feeling, so it's a pretty normal feeling for me.

i can only listen to audio books if it's a cute female voice

I made it about 30mins into Rogue One then deleted it. I'm done with Star Wars and I even watched the originals in the theaters when they originally came out.

There's quite a few of those.

>/lit/ master race reporting in

Shit's cash af, you faggots. When riding the metro to and from work, I always see people staring into their phones or tables while I read my book. Reading is the ultimate pleb filter. Fat chance I'll get with a girl who doesn't read. Anyway, the only "television" I watch is sports, and only then it's soccer. Television and film is intended for a 5th grade audience. It's easily the most dumbed down medium. Deal with it, faggots.

>tfw I only come to Sup Forums for the memes

It's actually this board that has degenerated into only talking about mainstream bullshit. Since the DC vs Marvel started, people thought they were contrarians by taking a side even though the money goes to the same kind of people. Now everything is about taking a side, from politics to entertainment. If people at least made the effort to talk seriously about a subject, even if they failed, it would be 200% better. But they won't, because Sup Forums cannot stand ridicule. They hide behind memes as to not reveal how shallow they are. I always thought Sup Forums was the place to discuss weird an obscure things but apparently it isn't anymore. I can't browse for more than a couple of minutes before feeling bored and depressed.

Books read like blog postings. At least most books had an editor.

maybe stop watching fucking disney trash made for brown people?

>it's a "Sup Forums crossposters discuss flicks while having no idea what actual film is" episode
>watches hollywood spew
>is surprised
Watch actual worthwhile film instead.

You can read books on tablets too, friend.

When watching film you can enjoy more than a story, there is the whole technical aspect of movie making, there are feelings, emotions, ideas and messages being transmitted, It's an art form, videogames are pure autism.

>ecuck

>feelings, emotions, ideas and messages being transmitted
And video games can't do that, at all?

Name the last book you read. You come off as someone who reads GRRM and thinks he's /lit/

that pic screams fedora

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Dr Who
>cartoons
>YouTube
>Star wars
>Daily show
>/ck/ rejects
>John Oliver
>Harry potter
>Lord of the Rings
>Game of Thrones
>Superhero movies
>Tumblr-esque taste

What the fuck happened? Isn't this place supposed to be for adults? Did sw7 really bring in this many kids

>pynchonfag thinks he's not sitting at the kiddy table anymore

Last book I read was The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe, faggot. Fuck off.

The only thing that videogames can do is make fat neckbeards sperg out.

No, video games are inherently consumerist, amongst the lowest form of art, if even considered art at all. This is reflected in the general individual who consumers such media - just take a look at the state of Sup Forums, and the state of this thread as well as the board. Plebs are attracted to such escapist, consumerist activities as video games.

Is this a fucking joke?

>reading anything post 70s
Oh boy.

>if even considered art at all
It's not.

>he likes the nu universe

Sup Forums disagrees. Aren't the people who play video games allowed to have an opinion?

>muh contemporary literature is dead

Reddit is that way, kiddo.

Are novels even any good, or are we just used to giving them a right to exist because of their perceived value as a high art? Would you objectively be better off reading non-fiction?

>every image he posts has a 2017 timestamp
>calling anyone reddit
Fuck off, newfag.

Not an argument.

>Greatest achievements in film
>only shows films from 1972 onward
>Art
>Only shows pre-20th century art
>Music
>1960's and 70's with Bach and Beethoven for good taste

Get the fuck out of here, you're a pseudo-intellectual with ecletic taste to make you seem cool.

>Sup Forums disagrees. Aren't the people who play video games allowed to have an opinion?
No, they're not, they are capeshiters, they're not interested in art and even if they were, they wouldn't understand it, they are too stupid.

That was text there is no speaking up.

>Would you objectively be better off reading non-fiction?
Yes, you should be studying maths and sciences, the kind of literature that stimulates the intellect directly and pertains to the real world. Society wouldn't exist without, say, math, and thus neither would art. In that sense, anyone who values art over maths and sciences, anyone who reads literature or watches film in their free time instead of reading a maths book, is a worthless parasite leeching off the success and hard work of actual relevant knowledge.

2bh it actually is quite a good argument newfag