Hey Americucks, how does it feel to fall for the cult of personality of Trump? It's the oldest trick in the book...

Hey Americucks, how does it feel to fall for the cult of personality of Trump? It's the oldest trick in the book. Now you're on the same level as all the third world shitholes you made fun of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one loves you.
No one will ever love you.
You are a very negative individual.
Seek help.
You do not want to make America great again.
Your opinion means absolutely nothing.
Enjoy your meaningless life.

it is sad to watch really, I blame it on their shoddy school system.

fpbp

>wanting a good leader for your country is now a bad thing

Iran and ukraine are both 3rd world, your opinion has 0 value

We don't care any more

We're a nation of cucks

At least he upsets the big parties' brass.

>Anyone who isn't a neocon fuck like Jeb bush is a cult of personality now

>meme president
>good leader
fucking keksimus maximus.

Based jew

It's enjoyable. I've had a lot of fun.

Faggot Israeli actually falls for the pro Israel meme
>opposes foreign aid
>questioned Israel's commitment to peace
>refused to say the idf is above the moral level of Pali terrorists
>trump towers in Muslim countries, no trump tower or any other trump property in Israel
>bailed out on a trip to Israel
Even Ron and rand Paul came here
Donald Trump is not an ally

Why do you Israelis cucks are so desperate for US's aid and support? Why can't you fight your own fight?

*Why are you

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

Eh all of Trump's kids are married/dating Jews. Kushner is running a lot of his campaign.

Problem with Trump is he knows when he doesn't have to kiss Israeli ass. New York Jews don't like dealing with Israel because they think they're superior.

Obama was literally elected on a cult of personality. Kennedy, Reagan, FDR all have CoPs that outlived them. It's nothing new. The thing about Trump is, given his antagonistic relationship with his own party, his power is fairly limited even by the standards of a US president (Who have lots of constraints that aren't usually touched upon. Hence Obama being a lame duck since 2010) I'm not really a fan of demagoguery but if that's what it takes to keep the left out of office, that's what we have to do. given demographic trends, this election is kind of an all-or-nothing situation.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

MASHALLAH

If he fucks up too badly we'll just shoot him tbqh.

>Implying you cheap kikes would ever pay to stay in a trump tower

The Don loves you, but he didn't get where he is at by making bad business decisions

That wall ain't gonna build itself ackmed.

>a carpet merchant and a rashka parashka shitposting duo
You can't make this shit up.

the problem is a trump presidency may mean a castrated US executive branch which is not good news for the world, especially here in ukraine where putin is again flexing his muscles on our border.

Wtf I hate Mexico now.

>lithuanian supporting trump

you sir must be especially retarded.

cult of nigger

Most Trump supporters know he's a rat but that's what we want now.
Rats and conmen make great leaders, they know all the bullshit and know how to deal with other bullshitters just fine.

I'd rather have a rat than a pig.

You have my sympathy and all, but honestly foreign policy is a lot less important than domestic issues right now.

>Iranian
>calling others cucks

This is hilarious senpai, you guys are literal Arab/turk rape babies that have accomplished literally nothing so you cling to the history of non-Muslims.

>Trump
>Cult of personality
If that were the case the media wouldn't vilify him quite as much
Barack Obama, especially with his run in 2008, was textbook cult of personality

you are a cuck, implying I care if he is pro israeli or not, i dont give a shit if he is israel's ally or not
why do u even come here jew?

anyway, ill bite:
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

interesting what pressing domestic issues are you facing?

know that it is in US interests to maintain world order, and allowing russia to annex land sets a dangerous precedent that would destabilize the world in rather unforeseen ways.

actually some of it can be foreseen: fear in some countries arises and those countries turn to radical parties, that in turn do stupid shit.

the world is in a more precarious state right now than it has been in a while. I blame obama for not asserting US hegemony more resolutly, which in turn allowed bad actors to flurish