CLINTON FAINTING VIDEO WIPED FROM THE INTERNET

Looks like (((someone))) bought the distribution rights to the Hillary Clinton collapse video and now it is being wiped from the internet.

Whoever took that cellphone video must be rich now

Other urls found in this thread:

srv78.clipconverter.cc/download/nre4i6ialXmwZXBxl5WVcGtl5KWmqXBw4pSXb2xmn2lsam+0qc/MqHyf1qiZpa2d2A==/Hillary Clinton 9/11 NYC.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ
vid.me/UjS5
mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1
twitter.com/DavidClinchNews/status/775101275495170048
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
mediaite.com/online/new-video-appears-to-show-clinton-stumbling-and-being-helped-inside-van-earlier/
youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ
cnn.com/2016/09/11/opinions/hillary-clinton-health-vox/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT IS TRULY HAPPENING

I kinda feel bad for whomever that claims responsibility for that video. They are definitely going to get barbell'd.

THIS IS IT. TRULY THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF OUR TIME.

it was a czech tourist

Yeah, I saw a video of his got shoahd earlier today. It had 55k views already.

The Russians were behind this hack of Hillary's health. And it all points to Trump.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

>removing something from the internet
>possible

Ill take the Streisand Effect for 270 delegates, Debbie.

Someone has a copy, the video isn't gone.

Spread it

mirror?

R A R E
A
R
E

srv78.clipconverter.cc/download/nre4i6ialXmwZXBxl5WVcGtl5KWmqXBw4pSXb2xmn2lsam+0qc/MqHyf1qiZpa2d2A==/Hillary Clinton 9/11 NYC.mp4

Original uploader probably trying to warm his palms & monetise

I read the guy who took the video sold it, that would explain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ

Guys talk about the video everywhere

MAKE PEOPLE CURIOUS ABOUT IT

STREISAND EFFECT ALL THE WAY

Best copy is here:
vid.me/UjS5
Already has a million views also and isn't cucked by YouTube's copyright system.

Talk about a quick cover up. She had her camp buy the rights then shut it all down.

FUCK OFF

WHY CANT SOMEONE OFFER MORE FOR DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS?

We have millions of patriots around the world, we need to find out (((who))) bought this shit

Stop being deplorable.

Hmmm really make me think

i have a copy of the video on 7 ssd's,if i die it gets released,im behind 7 proxies

mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

still up
I'm not sure if it's the same vid or not

It's also been zoomed/slowed at important parts.

what?

SHUT
IT
DOWN

she only collpased cause shes allergic to trumps bullshit, belive us goyim our Dear Leader is in great health!

will Streisand effect do anything?

wonder how much mr czech sold it for. Hopefully at least 1 million.

Hillary "Snap the neck of every Czech" Clinton

God speed Zdenek Gazda you absolute madman, you were the hero we deserved.

Also, it's still up on his Twitter.

I want this ugly bitch to die so bad

>vid.me/UjS5
her neck is completely rigid..

She will, soon.

undrtd

Trump needs to create a 60 second ad that is just a bunch of these unwell Hillary videos back to back. End with: This is what we know. What else could she be hiding?

"Hillary Clinton doesn't have the strength or the stamina" - Message brought to you by Donald J Trump

If you run it in slow motion at just the right part and look closely you can see her fall forward and to the left...forward and to the left There must have been a second stumble.

He signed the papers to save his life.
His twitter was hacked within minutes of him posting the video.
Who knows what else they did to pressure him into signing the rights and an NDA.
The Clinton's kill people like it's nothing so he probably did it for self preservation.

Perhaps its my extra chromosome getting in the way, but is that supposed to mean something/point to something more important?

That doesn't make him look good at all. It's not a good idea

twitter.com/DavidClinchNews/status/775101275495170048

Company called Storyful that apparently specializes in monetizing viral content

What the fuck are you talking about? It's still on his Twitter for everyone to see
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

Wtf do you mean, that video is everywhere. I've seen it about three times now, without looking for it.

Do you guys think she's out now?

There are a million results on google with this video
Why do you retards keep giving credit to controlled oppositions like (((((((((((((((((((((((((((INFO WARS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I non ironically think Hillary Clinton is holding on to life via deals with demons and she's nearing the limits

You think it would make him look like a bully? He seems to be avoiding the health claims. Probably sees it as a trap.

>ctrl+f
>streisand
Even retarded autists faping to chinese cartoons know this is a completely retarded move.
Trump vs Hillary is basically meritocracy vs nepotism, places earned through competency versus places earned through connections.

why wouldnt he do that?

should the media kikes get to make millions of his video while he gets nothing?

What a time to be alive.

I didn't say his video was deleted you fucking idiot. I said his twitter was hacked within minutes of him posting the video originally.
I also said he likely signed the rights over and an NDA in exchange for his life, based on the number of people the Clinton's have had killed.
Learn to fucking read you moron.

points to Parkinson's
-freezing
(notice that her ankles were also rigid and before she went down she started getting all floppy (kinda like Bill *rimshot*))

he cant do it himself- he needs a "swiftboat" group to do that kind of shit

daily reminder copyright is retarded and hurts our movement

Knowing clinton, poor guys probably dead now

Either way, CTR or not, someone somewhere is shitting the bed at MACH 9 speed over this cluster-fucktastrophie and already trying to shove it under the rug.

Yeah exactly that .

He's better off not commenting it and letting her dig her own grave

Not mentioning it makes it linger in the air even more than if he starts poking at it. What he should do is just talk about how we need strength a lot but never directly make the connection.

>implying she has the stamina to dig her own grave

Under rated as Fuck.

Election seasons are long and 2 months is forever. There is a 10% chance this even ends up being remembered very much if she looks healthy from here on out. Unless this is just the first of several similar very obvious health issues it will be forgotten in a few weeks.

DELETE THIS!!!

def would've been on 9/11
>trump can't contain his competitiveness well enough to stop campaigning and is disrespecting those that died 15 yrs ago. Here he is arguing with the parents of one that died blah blah

Tomorrow is another day. He'll probably still want to just ask questions about it rather than full on onslaught.

it'd be classier for him just to wish her better health soon (still calling attn to it, but in a backhanded fashion)

I wonder if she's gotten any pneumonia vaccines lol
anti-vaxxer Clinton!

Videos are still up here, better save them while you still can.

> mediaite.com/online/new-video-appears-to-show-clinton-stumbling-and-being-helped-inside-van-earlier/

UH OH! BREAK OUT THE CAPS LOCK COS ITS DEPLORABLE GIBBERISH TIME.

yeah, they are totally going to try and delete something that was on a loop all morning on CNN.

Lucifer is coming to collect

He's not a tourist. You can find his home address in NJ quite easily.

Back to Digg

Good thing someone uploaded it to Brazilian youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ
They don't give a fuck about copyrights.

Have you seen people faint from heat or exhaustion? They just go limp and drop on the ground. This looks much more like a seizure.

>it'd be classier for him just to wish her better health soon (still calling attn to it, but in a backhanded fashion)

this

>DELETE THIS!!!
Come and black bag me spook shithead.

>Brazilian youtube
wat

Top kek

Reupload that shit like crazy

>t. alex jones

>LonePepe

That's McCree from Overwatch you fucking idiot. Rename it to "McRee".

It's high noon

front page of drudge right now

Let's see how long does it tke (((them))) to remove it. I'm betting 30 min tops.

Jesus Christ, it's like weekend at bernies
Is she really that willing to risk her health just to be in the history books?
She's already in it, why risk your life.

Leaving it like that is more powerful than re-embedding a working vid.

I like where this is going.

Wow. Nice, extra rare one for my collections.

Thanks famine friend. :)

the secret service people who didnt see the dude filming or block the camera are swimming with the fishes now.

to avoid dying in prison maybe

Are you implying she has a choice, Richard? No. It's not that she's willing to risk her life. It's that they want her to. They must stop Trump, even if it means losing their best puppet since Obama, and switching her in with another - her VP. That's the plan, my friend. If she gets elected, she won't last long.

cnn.com/2016/09/11/opinions/hillary-clinton-health-vox/index.html

lmao read the comments to this article and leave comments of your own

I really wonder what the spin doctors are cooking up right now.

I don't think repeating "SHE'S FINE, DELETE THIS!" is going to cut it now. One odd incident can be passed off but there's a laundry list of weird things that have happened to her in the past few months.

It actually being revealed that she's ill in any way would destroy her campaign entirely just because it would out her as a fucking liar.

gone now lmao nice try

Don't stress, this is the worst possible move they could've made. Streisand effect will kick in and this will be seen by far more people than it would have due to natural curiosty. You can't remove anything from the internet, you can't unring that bell.

Nice digits and thanks for the rare.

>Bernie
Kek, didn't even realized that.

Breaking News!
Czech tourist kills himself with sniper rifle from a range of 1000 meters!

they can't spin shit m8. They're reving up the false flags asap.