twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sup nerds

Next one has to be the last one. RIP.

Jackass 4: We're Not Dunn Yet

too old to be acting like a bunch of retards now desu senpai

wildboyz > jackass

Still not convinced Dunn’s death wasn’t a long con on Bam

paybacks a bitch motherfu

Has Knoxville started colouring his hair?

>6 months from now
>"jackass crew killed filming jackass 4, failed to realize their bodies can no longer take the punishment"

>that 4 on Bam's hand
soon

>Ryan Dunn never died
>been an elaborate prank all these years
>jackass crew gets together
>brings Bam to a field with a familiar figure standing across the grass
>Steve-O tells Bam to go to him
>Bam slowly goes up in shock, realizing it's Ryan
>starts crying tears of joy that his best friend is alive
>Ryan puts out his arms to hug Bam
>sudden eruption of giggles coming from the rest of the crew
>Right before Bam reaches Ryan the grass beneath him gives way
>falls into snake pit
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8
>Jackass 4

Someone post the Dunn/Bam prank pasta

lol

Exactly what I was thinking kek
youtu.be/6hOIEkgJUqk

Fucking kek

Dunn was a super underrated jackass. He was stupid enough to do the dumb shit without being a pussy but kiiiiind of a pussy but not really. He was the perfect middle man

>Johnny Knoxville's whole life has become babysitting his old friends so they don't relapse and kill themselves with drugs and alcohol

watched by immature idiots who laugh when people die

nerds are not immature nor emotionally damaged

Could someone kindly explain to me the appeal of watching these sort of motion pictures?

He wasn't stupid. He was just "devoid of any talent and needed to make a living" (as he put it). When a stunt was going too well, they would just send in Dunn to "up the failure rate."

Dunn knew what needed to be done, and did it to make us all laugh. He was truly /ourguy/

this is exactly how it has to be

It's best friend kino. Just a group of guys that are almost brothers having a good time and making their fans laugh.

Were you a man who was a teenager anywhere between 99-05? If not, fags need not apply

Tips fedora* My very thoughts good sir. You must have to be quite uncultured to enjoy such mindless frivolity.

Something about him was just QT as fuck and I’m 110% hetero
>DUNN why would you brand his ass!
>....cuz it was funny

How does it feel to be such a humorless cunt?

He probably got pretty rich and famous through them as well. Good on him though to check up on them. You know what they say what goes around comes around. Not surprising that these kind of guys have deep seated problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhEt1SqtBPs
Ryan a CUTE

isn't wee man supposed to be dead? i thought midgets expire before they hit middle age

>Knoxville faces a bull alone on a teeter totter
>maniacal laughter
>Knoxville faces a riot control gun while everybody is shitting their pants
>meniacal laughter
>Knoxville almost gets a hole blown through his chest with a rocket
>meniacal laughter
>Knoxville gets his ass beat into concussion
>....is butter bean ok?
>Knoxville gets his dick literally mashed up
>”I thought I pissed my pants.....but it was blood” maniacal laughter
>Knoxville finds out he is inbred
>maniacal laughter
How can one man be SO fucking likeable

Jackass 4
Dude we put semen on Stevie O dialisis
Dude we're going to burn Steve Knowville savings
dude we going to piss over the memorial skatepark bam built
dude were going dress wee man as that midget Game of thrones actor and fool people in hollywood

>ywn have a friendship as close as Bam/Dunn
At the same time it’s a relief because I don’t know how I’d handle his death either

there are immature and emotionally-damaged people out there. and they watch these sort of movies.

he just doesn't give a shit

That's honestly why I sympathize with Bam more. I knew they were good friends, so when Bam kept going of the deep end, I couldn't help but think "Dude, get over it. It's sad, yes, but you're supposed to move past it." Then I later found out just how close they were, and it was like losing a brother for Bam.

Yeah I respect him for it.
>Steve-O was on Hot Ones and got a call mid-interview from Knoxville just checking up on him

You weren't growing up during Jackass' run on tv? They were an integral part of that early 2000s zeitgeist for young men and boys. It's sad watching them get older because they act as a reminder for their viewers that they're older now too. It's particularly sobering because of how crazy and care free they used to be.

It’s even sadder if you watch that new Vice documentary on Bam. Apparently the guy spent about 10-15 hours a day sifting through terabytes and terabytes of footage to try to do right by his deceased friend. It’s been years but he refuses to release it until “it’s right.” “Bam Post” all you want but that’s fucking rough

youtube.com/watch?v=GOkr983KdDM

wow bam's dad lost weight

God, I fucking hate her so fucking much. Steve-O can take a punch, but it was clear to not only him, but to everybody else on stage and watching that wasn't cool.

Fuck, this pisses me off.

This wasn't even that bad. Amy schumer is of course unfunny and unlikable but this is very much par for the course with roasts. People just wanted to attack her because she isn't funny.

kek

>licks his dry lips
commonly done when you try to hide tears

That joke was made immediately after Ryans dead you stupid roastie

You don't say jack shit about someone's dead friend. That's something you just don't. For any reason whatsoever.

And? Jeff Ross mocked Gary Coleman's death right after he died (one of the best roast jokes ever). And quite a few made greg giraldo jokes. Jackass/bam fans are just pussies.

Do you really want to watch it again? They're old enough to the point it would just be sad

>could've made a joke about something that was his fault, like his drug addiction
>decided to attack his dead friend instead
>think that's ok
kill yourself, my guy

>You don't mock death if x
>But all the other times they did was okay

>some other fag did it so that makes it ok
this is how sociopaths operate, everyone

>one of the best roast jokes ever
Oh okay so that makes Schumer kikes unfunny joke funny now?

You're supposed to let time pass.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CUNT GOD DAMN IM MAD

samefag

Mocking someone death is something, specially when everyone in the room wasn't that close to the person.

But mocking the death of someone's friend to that person face? No.

It's about schumer. If Ross said it no one would have cared.
also
No word on the other times they mocked death on the roasts? She didn't even make fun of Dunn, she said we wished Steve-O died instead. It was a shock joke, pretty typical at a roast. The fact that it triggered so many of you means she succeeded

Yes I do

That would make it even funnier though

But can we all acknowledge Mike Tyson for his eloquent response?

>It was a shock joke, pretty typical at a roast. The fact that it triggered so many of you means she succeeded
>shock jock
What's the second word in that? "Joke." It wasn't funny and if that's how "shock jokes" work, then edgy 8th graders making the simplest jokes ever about some shooting massacre must be comedy geniuses, right?

Look at these "rules" you fags make up for roasts. Everything is funny or nothing is funny. You're probably the type that laughs at the word nigger and calls blacks triggered when they get mad about white people saying it. You're being offended for the sake of someone who doesn't even care about you.

It's comedy. There is such thing as too soon, but it's just a shock joke. If you can laugh at 9/11 jokes, holocaust jokes, ANY sort of death joke, you can laugh at a good dead friend joke. Mind you, she didn't mock Dunn. Yes, it wasn't a good joke, but get over yourself pussies.

Steve-O said it didn't really bother him that much because it was a roast and didn't have a problem with her but after all the backlash she tried to get him to stick up for her while she was also talking shit about it in interviews at the same time, basically being a two faced cunt. youtu.be/kkVb_ogECJc

Reminder that Steve-O joked about the Great White fire that killed over 100 people

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1FFAc0ccE

This is an only child question. I think you almost need a brother to understand Jackass. In real life normal brothers beat the shit out of each other every so often.

To be fair, the people getting roasted can request certain things to be made off limits before the show. I suppose Steve-O didn't and look what that got him.

>yeah bro nah i was fine cuh

And just because it fell flat doesn't mean YOU CANT SAY THAT ABOUT DUNN. It's literally viva la bam watching fags who are getting up in arms about someone they never knew and got attached to through watching tv and movies. No one gave a fuck about the coleman joke, no one gave a fuck about giraldo, the joke amy told wasn't even that offensive. Bad timing? Maybe. Over the line? Sure. But that's the nature of roasts. Sorry Amy hurt your precious fee fees

so what fuck them

damn schumer why are you posting on Sup Forums you unfunny fraud kike

Accurate evaluation. I had 3 older brothers who took me to see jackass 1 and 2 in theaters when I was way too young. I think I saw jackass 2 with them when I was like 13 or 14 but we always fucked around and beat each other up like in jackass but at the end of the day we all loved each other

kike

I can almost see your thick hipster glasses and receding hairline through my screen. How many women do you give money to on patreon because they were targeted with mean, hurtful youtube comments?

Gotta find jokes somewhere now that I can't steal them from comedians without people noticing

gilbert gottfried made a 9/11 joke not even two months after it happened

the real funny part was him saving it with an aristocrats though

In not saying she shouldn't have said it but there is a difference. The Giraldo jokes were being done by his friends and there weren't any close friends of Coleman's at the roast

don't even try to reason with them. if someone goes against their ideas, autists and underagers lose it. they can't grasp that just because they don't like something doesn't make it true. they should probably go back to tumblr where they'll feel safer.

They should do a nationwide search for a group of daredevils willing to take over once the Jackass guys are done for good and introduce them in the next movie.

this is pretty accurate. there's something great about it as long as it's a good joke. i nearly killed my brother one time after a bad prank, but it was mostly because it wasn't funny and mostly mean. we usually prank each other constantly

Nah, because what made Jackass work is that they were all good friends. There's been a million shows trying to emulate Jackass, but they all failed because they would do what you said and just go around hiring randoms to do stupid shit.

They've already tried this with other shows but none of them have the same chemistry that made Jackass work

>their ideas
okay off you go tumblr

does anyone else doubt that they were good friends? It doesn't make much sense to me that it would be easy to not hold Grudges against people who fuck me over like that

They became good friends over time.

Jackass was an offshoot of CKY, and that was bam and his crew. Knoxville had a separate idea at a different time and then Tremaine, who had a skate mag, put them all together for a show.

So they weren't really friends at the start.Knoxville, pontius, the fat guy, weeman and england were all "randos" who tremaine knew

I could see Netflix funding it considering MTV and Paramount would probably want nothing to do with it and the other movies being there currently.

No, since each of them get theirs eventually.

Considering OPs picture says it’s the first time they’ve hung out in SEVEN years I dunno. You don’t go seven whole years without seeing your close friends. At least the friendships were believable

i bet if someone made a rape joke referencing schumeror any of her friends the joker would loose his career. but since shes the token fat white funny girl she gets a pass

youtube.com/watch?v=_plRtaoFSDc

Not really. Penn and Teller are best friends, but they don’t hang out with each other outside of work because they don’t want to get on each other’s nerves and eventually hate one another.

Yeah it makes sense that they're friends now. All of them have made such an absurd amount of money purely from their antics. I work in wealth management and it'd be absurd to talk to a client like these guys.

Holy shit FUCK Amy
>LOL IM SUCH A SLUT!
>GUYS IM SUCH A SLUT
>hehe yeah you’re a slut
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some guy did make some joke to her that she would say about herself and he got in trouble.

They don't really have to be friends irl to have good on-screen chemistry

what are you even trying to imply

holy shit