You all know the drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG6lTQNW04I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys shill

>You all know the drill.
kek

holy fuck it could not be more obvious you are a shill, fuck off netflix kikes

I don't watch television. I'm in my mid twenties and I have sworn an oath to defend my people from trash degeneracy like this. You will not win this war. The tides are already turning. The media has lost the zeitgeist and you will never get it back. People are no longer tuning in. I will bear all to save my people from being subverted by propaganda such as this. Take your commie posturing and tell your masters to be very afraid.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you simpleton cunt

>i'll defend my anime image board from an anime that the fresh prince of bel air's son did to the death
suck a dick faggot

Lesson of the day: Don't name files too closely alike.
Lesson of the day 2: More caffeine.

black people really are amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=oG6lTQNW04I

Don't make me hate you.

You can meme this show if you want, but this is a legitimately awful series and no amount of irony can make it enjoyable for more than a couple of episodes.

So, why should I watch your darling show, user?

Look at this shit. Look at all of it. You could copy and paste these images into popular social media without so much as a gasp out of thin skinned socialites. Fucking pussies.

?

It was inevitable

The first episode involves a guy signing up to the military during effectively a cold war, because even though war could break out at any moment, he's convinced the military life is the easiest there is. Then during a computer evaluation of his psyche he accidentally ends up seducing the evaluation AI, has a nasty breakup and proceeds to casually stroll out of the whole deal while the military's core systems go into emergency shutdown and the situation escalates.

Imagine Legend of the Galactic Heroes, except the protagonist (And only the protagonist) was dropped in from a romantic comedy show.

Meh, I didn't get much from your description, but I'll watch the first episode. Probably.

>I know it wasn't any good
>to me, that was part of the show

>implying you didn'd read this in J-Smith's voice

>>implying you didn'd read this in J-Smith's voice
Okay?

Yeah, I could say more, but I really don't want to spoil it.
I'll tell you this much more: The protagonist manages to salvage a horrible situation and while absolutely none of the military brass has any trust in him (with good reason) he's given command of a ship because he ended up helping out a most respected, retired admiral.
The brass wants desperately to discharge him basically right off the bat as he's an embarrassment but it doesn't quite go as planned.
Think of him like someone who has ungodly luck. (For the most part.)

>90's comedy anime involving space
Picked up
will enjoy
will seed

Who?

you bitch

Watching it and its seems like Anime: the Anime, or all the reasons I mostly stopped watching anime what seems like years ago. It occurs to me how derivative anime seems to be of Blade Runner, but maybe that was based on some other source. Still, the opening is stupidly similar to it.