I'm sure it would be U N C O N F O R T A B L E

>officialdeputyhawkMy grandsons drawing of deputy hawk

:3

She makes such a cute mom.

i am dead

yet

What /tpg/ was will never be again

Running out of sand ;_;

A message from the log. /tpg/ is dead and no one can save it. the show is over and there will be no more. it is not a change but an ending. an ending that came a long time ago. let it go and wander lost in the darkness forever.

like S3 showed us the TP would never be s1 again

>ruins your data

Too many fucking teens on here, what am I doing with my life.

Let's pretent it's May and that only episode 1 and 2 have been released, that way these threads can live for ever.

Yeah this poll is really making me reevaluate hanging around

Hats still /ON/?

Hawk, /tpg/ is dying

Based Ernie

Warm Loving Embrace edition you say?

Did she get GOAZ'd?

KYLE IS TAKING OVER MY SHERYL PICTURES HELP

OH NO

He thinks it's May of 1987, Bozo

sadfag goes to an archived thread to make a "point"

fucking kek

more

You sound upset that your last-minute attempt to proliferate incorrect information was prevented

no. it's just the state of /tpg/ was my point. a sad sad general. perusing archived threads to keep a dead conversation active. you are a sadfag. :(

Bend the knee, /got/ trash. The superior show and general won.

CUTE!

>tfw only user in /tpg/ alive during the original show's airing

this

shouldnt you be in bed? tomorrows a school day

I voted >30 m8

>tfw out of sand wasnt about cooper or audrey but about /tpg/
vedderfags were right after all

/got/ lost, /tpg/ won. You are /got/. You lost.

DON'T DIE

Pointless now that /got/ was killed. Entire thread is just refugees buttmad that they lost their shit general and trying to degrade this one.

dude it's over. stop with these threads

There's zero (0) discussion anymore.

Conceive of dank webm content that will pull posters back in

Because responses to discussion points are met with /got/ rage and people would rather meme than say things of substance

>ring binds you to the black lodge
>the central tail of the symbol points to the white lodge (Blue Pine) instead of the black (White Tail)
For what purpose?

oh jesus let this dead general die already

Look, it's the all-lowercase /got/ pleb again, busting out "sage" responses in a futile attempt to bring meaning to his life.

I was a semi-frequent /tpg/ poster and I haven't gone into /got/ in years. There's some fear in letting go but it's time, man.

>all-lowercase
you sound insecure as fuck

You sound mad that /got/ is dead and yet /tpg/ lives

Don't die.

Yes, because the 52 posts and 21 IPs in this thread have brought such riveting discussion in the past four hours. And I have literally no reason to lie about being from /got/, I would just rather this dead general to die in peace so when the occasional Twin Peaks thread comes up there can be actual discussion, instead of keeping /tpg/ on life support.

LYNCHED

goodnight /tpg/

even if this thread doesn't make it until morning, we'll always have our CUTE

>At night I'm driving in your car
>Pretending that we'll leave this town
>We're watching all the street lights fade
>And now you're just a stranger's dream
>I took your picture from the frame
>And now you're nothing like you seem
>Your shadow fell like last night's rain

>mfw the song from the beginning of S3 predicted the finale more accurately than anything else

I'll be fucked if I'm going to fuck off to Dugpa and sign a contract facing lifetime bans should I hurt any feefees. Took a look at that dump the other night and the FWWM section has something like 8 threads ever. Just a bunch of cucks wishing they could fuck the hole in the formica table. Sad!

sleep tight /tpg/

That was always my response to Vedderposting, long before the final episodes

why is Cooper so obsessed with Laura, does he want to fuck her?

who doesn't?

Remember when reddit "proved" that The Sounds (Judy gramophone) were actually slot machine noises designed to point Cooper to "2003"?

Canonically, he does

Scriptfag returns

>rewritten script
>canon

>somnambular state

Somnus ambulare, to walk while sleeping. Who the fuck wrote this fanfiction? How the fuck can you be awakened in bed when you're already walking?

Wasn’t there part of an interview here posted where Sheryl lee stopped a pig’s head from being in the rape scene, and came up with the final scene? Did she convince Lynch this was retarded too or did he realize how stupid what he’d written was?

>Wasn’t there part of an interview here posted where Sheryl lee stopped a pig’s head from being in the rape scene
i think that was fake quotes

the person who calls mr c in episode 2 is judy/sarah/experiment whatever

thats why they say "i missed you in new york"

he wasn't at the glass box when she came out and killed the kids.

It’s from Moving Through Time, the FWWM documentary. It’s a real quote, and there’s a picture of her and Lynch on Laura’s bed with the pig head in the doc as well.

Thank god they got rid of this, having Cooper trying to fuck Laura would have been so bad, jesus christ

wish I could see a david lunch lol :'(

CUTEREST!!

Only took me 4 months to convince /tpg/ of this fact. Sarah in 2x22 is the key

DOgri protest for Tibet

HELLOOOoooooooOOOOOO~

What if it just binds you to the waiting room, the limbo inbetween? Perhaps it was just a way of subverting the original inverted MOM/infinity significance.

Rewatched episode 10 and I noticed Chantal gives Evil Cooper a little packet of cheesy poofs (as well as a "wet one"). Although Evil Cooper does not say anything or have any expression, he does hold on to the cheesy poofs.

Do you think Evil Cooper actually has some feelings for some people? When he scrunched Jack's face early in the show I interpreted that as being some kind of weird alien way of expressing affection, like Jack was a pet he'd have to euthanize.

stopping in to say Dark Space Low is the best song of 2017

nigger it's called sleepwalking

They're made from corn

Why did Coop's voice get so deep?

I think The Fireman might be better

He got all his garmonbozia to go with his Magician powers. MIKE has a deep voice too when he reveals his power level.

Only one room in the curtains is waiting. In the black lodge you will meet your shadow self.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSjLnHy_fZ8

No

Just got it.

Is this a joke?

Was this best song?

Posting in last /tpg/ thread ever

That cover art is great

at least I can rest easy knowing that at least 50% of /tpg/ is older than 22.

This should be the picture for the next /tpg/

>"Just so you know a little bit more about me, I've been associated with some of the most prestigious financial institutions in this country. I've laundered massive amounts of money. I've brokered tremendous deals for the Colombian and the Bolivian industries. In other words, I'm wired in, okay? I mean, I'm hardwired."

>dashing looks
>is a Korean war hero
>the professor—magic with numbers
>well respected prison inmate
>finds Denise attractive
>has nervous perspiration but handles it well
>is as bold as can be, doesn't fear armed drug dealer gangs

Is there a better character than /theprofessor/?

tb h season 2 is worth it for these stupidly terrible and underdeveloped characters
great for its parody value

Ive been really thinking about the scene in ep 17 when there are two coopers in one room and i was wondering how did they film it?
I came up with a theory that there are two Kyles.

What do you think /tpg/?

No, they would use two cameras (hooked up to the same tripod), so they can film him playing both of them in one continuous take.