Is Australia gonna be okay?

They're my 2nd favorite cuntry after USA but it seems like they're gonna get FUGGED by rapefugees. And I don't want that to happen to my precious 2nd favorite country which I would gladly die to and get cucked by.

How do we save Australia, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/pauline-hanson-laughs-off-suggestions-recent-terror-attackers-were-suffering-from-mental-illness/news-story/d965815f2caebc0f63689fe443be4446
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784572/Pauline-Hanson-calls-ban-Muslim-immigration-Australia-calls-refugees-terrorists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt512mgFSkg
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32576188/students-hitler-book-week-costume-wins-best-dressed-award/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_State_of_Origin_series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah nah we're fucked mate

>No jobs
>Rapefugee dole culture
>Locals done out of jobs
>2million+ Youth/Younger aussies 15-30 out of work or on casual wageslave crap

Lol just cuck our shit up mate we've gone full shitcunt ai

Race Riots nationwide? This blokes right though

>2 million+
that doesn't count people doing casual work, which would bring the number in reality up to 3.5-4 million

NOOOOOOOOO

AUSTRALIAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're fucked but not by rapefugees - no boats and only 3000 Syrians accepted. Legal immigration, particularly from Asia, is a far bigger problem.

Yeah i kno rite cunts fucked mate

Dont worry seppo brah we're gonna ascend to full mad max aye

I dont know what you're talking about a job shortage for cunt it's fuckin easy to get a job round here just drop a phonebook and ask or just fuckin look on gumtree

some US think tank just said we have 6 weeks to fix the property market or it will most likely crash

Lol sure

>Scumtree
>uhhh $5-10 in cash under the table an hour if your lucky
>Phonebook
>jobs
What are you a boomer?

You clearly have never had to deal with the majority of other places in this country that have shit all employment mate.
My tinyass little city of Coffs has tonnes of the fuckers i wish we'd nuke them because we cant fucking deal with them they dont even speak english and get first pick at all the fucking jobs

They say that every month. I'd love it to crash but I don't see it happening.

Lol ur a retard its already crashing rents going down property values falling through the fall the bubbles already burst mate

This.

I haven't had a permanent job in 8 years. Everything I've done since has been contract, temp hire, casual,etc. I miss being paid to stay home on a public holiday or when sick.

it's to do with foreign investment pulling out and since anyone under the age of 30 can't afford to buy a house then the housing market will tank until it becomes affordable for people again.

>its already crashing

In which cities?

Pauline is our best hope for Australia when it comes to politics

>Pauline Hanson laughs off suggestions recent terror attackers were suffering from mental illness

>PAULINE Hanson says she does not believe there is such a thing as a lone wolf terrorist and has laughed off suggestions recent attackers were suffering from mental illness.

>BARR: “The latest attacks that we’ve seen, have been people with mental health issues who are attaching themselves on to the bandwagon.”

>HANSON: “I don’t believe that. They are saying they have been radicalised, and that is the case. Have a look at what they’re teaching in the mosques. That concerns me as well. Get tough in this country. I don’t want to see another Australian killed. What a load of rubbish.”

>Senator Hanson reiterated her election platform of banning Muslim people from migrating to Australia, despite acknowledging that “a lot of Muslims are not terrorists”.

>She said Australia must take a “hard line stance”.
news.com.au/national/politics/pauline-hanson-laughs-off-suggestions-recent-terror-attackers-were-suffering-from-mental-illness/news-story/d965815f2caebc0f63689fe443be4446

>'These refugees are actually terrorists': Pauline Hanson demands Muslim immigration to Australia be banned - a day after 'ISIS-inspired' knife attack in Sydney

>She called for the complete ban 'because of the mess Australia is in'. The two anti-terror bills are set to be passed by the government in Parliament later this week.

>On Sunday Ihsas Khan, 22, was charged at Parramatta local court with committing a terrorist attack and attempted murder after 59-year-old Wayne Greenhalg was stabbed multiple times in Minto, Sydney.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784572/Pauline-Hanson-calls-ban-Muslim-immigration-Australia-calls-refugees-terrorists.html

If Hillary cheats and wins the election, I propose a mass migration to Australia.

>tons of untouched land
>causing massive construction boom
>tip the demographics back
>give our shitty apartments back in the states to the fugees so they leave
>liberals who stay in US get enriched
>FREE WALL (the ocean)

Fortress Australia when?

pity she has shit for brains

lol ive been looking for ANY sort of work for like 9 years theres fuck all out there
Lol common sense wont prevail mate we're as fucken cucked as the rest of the western world

Best hope is that we get our own version of trump come next elections since the current fucking liberal national party is still for immigration bullshit mate

>we're gonna ascend to full mad max
A Race War must be done, before it is too late. America is on the verge of destruction with Hillary having a chance to get in, but Australia is heading for the verge if nothing can be done.

Something needs to happen by the end of the year.

For sure. If Trump wins can we come over there? We need a Fortress Freedom.

Yeah ah well at least she's right she just doesnt convey it very intelligently

we had one 10 years ago in sydney over wogs (lebanese) vs white surf cunts.

We have a hard stance on boat illegal immigration but cunts fly over by plane and overstay their visas all the time with little to no oversight

I agree
>fortress australia when?

After the election if the bad guy (woman) wins. We will save you Australia, even tho u say ur full, but this is only b/c we want what's best for you.

Prepare for an American right-wing invasion.

hopefully one nation will continue to get stronger, the next qld election will be very interesting, especially if there are more mudscum attacks and based trump gets in

>lol ive been looking for ANY sort of work for like 9 years theres fuck all out there

Nah, there's plenty of shit labor jobs out there. If you can't get one of those, you must be retarded or a snooty/lazy cunt who refuses to do it. But "real jobs" are scarce.

Exactly my point tho mate "REAL JOBS" dont fucking exist.

And besides all those shitty labor hire jobs are still casual/contract anyway so u still have to deal with shit hours (not enough to live on) and then work for the dole bullshit.

This country literally doesnt have a middle class anymore especially cunts my age 21-30 just cant ever do anything but rent shitholes or work for pittance its fucked.

AUSREEEEEE

>Best hope is that we get our own trump
yea i agree but who else is there to help us? I mean we can't wait around any longer, even though she is a bit of an idiot at times she will make Australia better nonetheless

Yes, If Trump wins we consolidate in North Ameristralia.
Bring your poison bugs to kill the darkies.

You guys should dress up in kangaroos skins and strike your enemies.

If anyone knows what's good for them they will say it's a pack of wild roos roaming about.

It took me 250 applications, but i found a job within two months. Apprenticeship too. I also turned back two $1k + per week jobs that were offered to me whilst waiting for the apprenticeship to start.

It's really not that hard if you're a hard worker. Plenty of fencing jobs or station work if you're willing to not be a little bitch.

you need your own nige or its pointless even trying

they will just shout "racist"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

That's only appartments due to a massive glut you fag lord.

Dunno what the fuck to do
Lol ive literally done thousands every year and theres NOTHING

I like to think of our countries as training grounds before we all join up again and use our combined knowledge to rock this world again.

Won't matter where, it'll just rain Kangaroos and 1776 everywhere.

>T. Chink Realestate investor
Lol sure mate it happened to every other western country but it somehow wont happen to us fuck off you wanka

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32576188/students-hitler-book-week-costume-wins-best-dressed-award/#page1

>WA
Keep on keepin on ya facken shithole love ya

>raining kangaroos and 1776 everywhere
This.

I'm gonna call bullshit, or you're a fucking retard.

If you can pass a piss test. You can find work. Be willing to work hard, long days and willing to relocate. You'll find a job easily.

Or you're one of those dumb cunts I see who don't know how to look for a job. have a shit resume and can't properly write a cover letter that's appropriate for the job you're looking for.

You're just fucking useless. Im 30, had a full time job since 18, got made redundant 5 weeks ago. Found another job 2 weeks later.

>Canada was a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

i have already relocated tonnes of times so you can take ya lil guilt trip bluepill crap and shove itup ya ASSES

>Hurr i can find work ur just lazy hahreharheahrahre
Git farkt workdrone cunt

>He doesn't have a one size fits all cover letter outlining your serious bantz skills

Lol the problem is likely your attitude. Eat some humble pie.

>I call bullshit or you're a fucking retard
>I'm 30

These posts smell of Generation X users.

Lol sure mate i had a interview with masters last month lets all guess how that turned out

Why do we need our own nige?, can we just borrow yours for a bit? he's allowed to be our PM right?

Problem?

It happened in every other country because if relaxed lending standards, 110%+ loans and ultra low interest rates meaning a slight raise in interest rates causes mass foreclosures and a glut of houses for sale. Lending hasn't been like that here since 08

These fuckers really do argue like a Sup Forums shitposter. If you post statistics that a group/race is more prone to violence, crime, terrorism,etc they come back with NOTALLMUSLIMS/NIGGERS but when Pauline says they are cheating the system and practicing polygamy they say "where are your statistics"

It's a joke

Gen X are entitled cunts they havent had to grow up seeing all their jobs dissapear and the ones that can still get cushy jobs like fuckwhits in here think there is nothing wrong...

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE MILLIONS OF YOUNG CUNTS WITHOUT WORK?

Fucking braindead dickheads

Too late in time m8

It's Pauline or no one else basically, we are more fucked than you guys think.. unless someone else magically comes along we are screwed..

But even so, she has been called a racist and "the red headed version of trump" and she is doing better than she ever has in her entire political history which is surprising because she was voted in the top 10 of Australia's most hated Australian's

I'm guessing not well. Did you tell them to shove their blue pill up their arse coz they're work drone karrrntzzzz?

Right Wing Kangaroo Squads

It will matey. Nearly every white I know voted for that glorious ranga

not with all the rich changs bringing their foreign money in m8.

Lol whats happening now

>Rents and property values so high the average person cant afford to rent or buy anything
>Glut in the market
>Market Crashes
Its like how dickheads thought the mining boom would never end.

Guess what dickheads it does and it will happen again with the property market until we're a bunch of banana republic dole pooftas more than we already are anyway.
>Hurrr got knocked back because 'we found more suitable people
>Annouce their closing a literal day later
KEK

Yes, Generation X is literally Babyboomer Jr.

Just relax on the Millenial, he's going through some tough times unlike you.

And tbqh, you all need to work together and get rid of the immishits, otherwise there won't be anything left for Australia's native posterity.

yea surprisingly she is just a (((recently converted))) muslim too, she would get tortured if an actual muslim found her walking without her Hijab or even hearing about her taking it off

And she is talking about "fear" against whites attacking muslims which has basically never happened since Cronulla

Its funny here we all used to go by the aussie mottos like

>Have a FAir Go
Meaning give everycunt a fair chance at something (jobs in this case)
>She'll be right mate
Be easy going and dont stress

Yet in the past 10 years everything has gone down the shitter and everyone is acting like a bunch of cunts.

The cities are especially bad for this and despite memeposter gen X lies spread around here the cities have no work and most of Australia will probably Resemble Detriot in 10 years.

Hell most of it already does

australia is The One

Im literally a millenial you fucking retard.

Then you're a lazy fat cunt, a druggo or not white.

Put down the pipe, add a current picture to your resume and start applying for jobs you're actually likely to get. The photo is a big thing. People really only want to hire whites right now.

Ahh, aren't millenials from 82-2002? So both he (the 30 year old) and I both millenials, not gen x?

Cushy jobs? I've had jobs where i'm working 16 hour shifts, or jobs where I'm getting covered in literal shit for hours a day. Jobs where I'm peeling animals. Jobs working in 60 degree sheds. Jobs where it's not uncommon to be charged by bulls, hit and trampled by them.

I'm willing to work, so it's easy to find work.

Why would you have an interveiw with a bankrupt company?

we're small enough we can keep loads of cunts out for a while but we're starting to buckle hence why im seeing so many muzzie cunts on the East Coast
The fuck is your problem.

just because YOU can get work doesnt mean that MILLIONS of other people here can.

Stop talking out of your ass and look around outside of ya fucken bubble stooge
Shits and giggles and Bunnings wont give me the time of day.

fed senate is one thing, getting 1 or 2 qld parliament will really make the cucks open their eyes

This. The city cunts are influenced by meme culture and trash bogan culture

NSW here we're fucked

I built my house last year. I don't know where this unaffordable thing came from?

Oh well fuck em they can shit it up for all i care

I thought Generation X was 1970-85.

Well I consider 30 yr olds to be the youngest Gen X anyways.

Triples say it's true, sorry lad.

Likely from the youth unemployment rate.

QLD here. Yeah we know en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_State_of_Origin_series

You're fucking delusional. The best parts of Detroit are far worse than the worst of Australia.

We're going to get fucked by that safe schools horseshit first.

Sup brah Coffs bro here aswell can't find a job since I've left school cause every business wants experience as well as qualifications and also I can't wait for these 5k Syrian families to assimilate next year

>I'm willing to work, so it's easy to find work.

This, I'll do any job. A lot of shit jobs I've done have led to better ones. I'm 27 and never been unemployed longer then 6 months.

You're probably too good looking to be a mong on the bunnings ads.

I don't have a problem. You do. You can't find work because of your own short comings. Yet you sit here and blame it on everyone and everything else.

Here's the thing. Sure, immigrants suck. No one wants them here. But they're not stealing jobs from you. You're just too much of a shit cunt to get a job. Even if we got rid of every undesirable in this country you'd still be complaining about not being able to find a job.

I'm gonna guess that you've got coon blood in you. You're whinging stinks of the entire aboriginal attitude.

millenials start right around '85 or so. Never really got the importance of naming or grouping generations. Although millenial and 'greatest' generation do seem to make some sense.

I was alot happier when i was gen y. A lot.

Fucking pains me to say it because a lot of immigrants here are actually pretty good, but... We need to bring back the white Australia policy for a while. Shit is just starting to get crazy here, in Sydney there isn't a single local chippy, or Western restaurant in my suburb, not fucking ONE. I don't mind multiculturalism up to a point, being unable to buy my own countries normal food is pretty fucking well over that point.

Millenials should just be anyone born after 2000. It's a stupid name.

How many conservative Americans would it take to force the votes to turn into a beneficial decision spree for Australia?

Like voting to get rid of the mudslimes, deportation, focus on jobs, etc.

GenX is 61-81
Millennial is 81-01

I always thought the cut off date for millennials should be right around 92 or so. After that you're too young to truly remember the transition into the new millennium.

Basically, if you can remember Cheez TV or not.

It's when they started calling gen y "millenials" that caused the confusion.
Gen z is gonna be known as the Snowflake gen.

Or 9/11 replacing cheese tv the next morning. I still remember watching the towers fall live at 15, two months after my mum died of cancer and not giving a fuck about 3k people dying.

I missed it. From memory I think I had early sports training that day. I remember the teachers have a rather frank conversation with us that morning about it. Surprisingly honest and un-sugar coated considering I was only 11.

I was only up that late (i think they fell at about 11:30pmish) because i stopped going to school and my dad is a chef so he finished late.

Just walk into literally any place and tell them you're starting Monday, tip your hat to them and bid them good day.

That's how I got my job in 1952 and I've been working there ever since and have bought 27 properties in 4 years

Smhhhh millennials

i know that feel brah, i gotta travel to the shire just to get a sausage roll

wtf is going? what have i missed? you cunts letting refugees in now?

Can't tell if you're trolling the millenials or not by acting like you're a babyboomer.

Srsly, Australians have a subtle way with bantz sometimes.

>cuntry after the USA
well you're both cuntrys
You got that right

I don't know about other states but for that to happen in victoria you would have to bring half your bloody country over here.

All white nations are you doofus

No one is being spared

It's not your country anymore.

Aussie food is Asian food

fuck you i thought you guys were full