Did they drop this plot line?

Did they drop this plot line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaEkdQiweVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't a plotline, it was a joke.

who cares i want more fart jokes

Haha, that's right, Morty! It was all *buuuuurp* a joke! Do you know who else is a joke Morty? DRUMPF!!!! Drumpf is a sexist, racist pig! Wubbalubba wub dub! L-L-Let's become HillMissiles, Morty! God is not real!!!!!

Protip: the writers don't give a fuck anymore and can barely work together

they didnt, but for fucks sake what is the degenerate disgusting state of this thread
control your autism people. fucking hell Sup Forums

No, he showed up this season for the first time since that episode.

Thank you based fellow Rick and Morty fan. It's good that a show emphasizes that God isn't real, everything is meaningless, nothing matters, but racism and hate absolutely has to be eliminated from society and all our efforts must be focused towards this end, which means impeaching Drumph, for being a racist fascist.

No, they picked it up, and then dropped it again. Instead of an interesting season finale we got Rick and Obama fighting to the death.

I dont think they understood how big this show got, considering they wrote it all a year ago. If they have a full of filler bipolar season like this again, it'll all go down.

Dan Harmon probably doesnt give a fuck considering he's a depressed alcoholic who subconsciously enjoys fucking up his shows, it's all on Justin at this point. Didnt he create all this shit dude? Who thought showing evil morty and then making season finale about obama was a good idea?

>88527631
[autism]What the hell is Doc Brown wearing? Considering Marty is wearing his auto-lacing shoes with his hoverboard, wouldn't Doc be wearing his outfit from the 2nd film as well?[/autism]

If they had just switched the season finale and the citadel episode in the airing order it would've been been perfect.

They say the left is fair and makes fun of all presidents, "it's just Obama never gave them as much ammo as Trump".

Yet when you watch shit like this, it shows Obama being equal with Rick basically. Could you imagine any show even touching a script with Trump playing 4d chess with Rick or their lead character?

It's beyond the jokes, you have to look at the parodied character. Obama weakness was "being stubborn" and "swinging dick around" two boss traits. Trump would never get same treatment. You would get a Trump character acting like a buffoon and losing real quick.

This. It would've been the perfect finale and leave it on a cliffhanger like the end of S2. Really weird choice to end the series with what felt like just a regular episode.

But then that would imply that they're going to immediately continue with the Evil Morty plotline in the first episode of the next season, which they're probably not. If they actually are, then yeah not airing it in the order you said was a dumb move.

He's in the final minutes of the Citadel of Ricks giving a speech

It's a shame, they could have actually built a semi decent show out of this plot line.

How many years until the next season do you reckon?

The first season didn't even really have a plotline, was best season yet. This is a drama show.

I'm actually really disappointed our timeline didn't accommodate "Cruz Missile" as a popular term.

Less than a year. Now they know how much bank this show is making

Wubbalubadubdub nothing *burp* absolutely nothing matters...except the feelings of minorities *burps so hard he pukes*

Nothing's been announced though, and the show was already ridiculously popular after S2 yet there was still a long wait before S3.
I don't know much about the writers/creators, do they have other projects they work on or is R&M the only thing they're currently working on?

Hahhahah look morty I'm a pickle, I'm P I C K L E R I C K AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Trump playing 4D chess would be a pretty good sight gag since he's dumb as a sack of peanuts IRL.

Build wall, you dumbass piece of shit SPIC.

Marty's foot trail disturbed a nest that caused a mosquito to bite Doc which resulted in Doc's great grandfather to get a recessive mutation that results in not only having a bad sense of fashion and but having your ass where your dick and balls are.

you guys are being baited, this thread is posted like every two days.

No but they should have. The citadel episode sucked.

Who give a shit when there is a new universe for every quantum reaction? The entire idea of a Rick and Morty society is completely meaningless.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaEkdQiweVE

>God dammit Morty *burp* there are only like 3 other habitable Earths

My arse.

>cognitive dissonance at its best
And both, right and left would be happy. I consider this a win win.

The president isn't Obama. He's basically trump in the newest episode except black. They portray him as competent but insecure and a douche.

>denial
q.e.d.

you having fun kids?
just checking in

The biggest problem is Rick. You can have the infinite dimensions shtick but once you decide to have a character like rick who completely and utterly comprehends that, it complete breaks all tension and just makes you ask "why doesn't rick just go to a dimension where X".

If all the characters were either too stupid, short sighted or emotional to fully understand utilise that, the show would be a lot more balanced.

Invader Zim got that balance right, even though it was flawed in other ways

>why doesn't rick just go to a dimension where X
>it's another episodes of looking out the window during math classes
Look. Infinite dimensions doesn't imply that there is a universe for any X. The series of ones is infinit. Infinite many ones. But there wont be a two in there. Ever.

Youre using a false equivalency.

"An infinite series of ones" by its own definition will only contain 1s. "Infinite dimensions" puts no limitation on what kind of dimensions exist, nor how many multiples of each there is.

That means there are infinitely different types, and there is a infinite number of each.

That's the issue with the show, it has zero boundaries like the set of 1s you just stated.

...Unlike the set of 1s you just stated*

You will never ever suck Trump's thick tanned cock, how does that make you feel?

That video with the closed captioning message, Man is a BOSS!

it'll probably be played into the fact that they just switched realities (again). Doubt they would just say 'fuck it' about something as big as the president morty

NINE MORE SEASONS MARRHTY

The Citadel should have been the last one

Why do Doc and Marty have asses for dicks?