Vladimir Putin respects Islam and muslims

Vladimir Putin respects Islam and muslims.
Why you don't?

He is playing them. Like he does with everyone. I swear you guys are the most serious trolls to ever walk the earth.

He is not playing them he is pandering towards them. There are anti blasphemy laws in Russia, you can get sent to prison for five years if you offend someones religion.

Fuck Islamic booty

I am laughing so hard at those hats I can hardly breathe

I implore everyone to expand the OP image for some big time hilarity

Because jews and muslims are attacking western civilisation.

They are shias.

That ass is so big the state could impose a residence taxation on it

You got it backwards OP. THEY respect HIM. He knows to expect that the Muslims can back stab him at any moment, and the second they do they will be purged.

Because he doesn't want a racewar in his country?

He's like the opposite of Obama

>Putin respects Chechens
nice revisionism here Dimitri

Nice ass wew but terrible face

This Aussie gets it

yup, as long as ''you will come here and you won't mix your culture with ours, we in Russia value our culture a lot, therefore we will put you all in one specific place and surround it with military''

is how he respects them, and I respect him.

>let me tell you about your country
I bet you don't mind his billions in handouts to Chechnya

/thread

still cheaper then senting rus military.

putin is smart men. but you are more stalin type, just genocide chechens by senting them to kazakhstan.

i agree with you on the stalin stuff in long term.

I'm not a beta manlet.

Because he is a cuck

Fuck this faggot manlet

>just genocide chechens by senting them to kazakhstan
For what reason, the remaining chechens have sworn complete loyalty and are Putin's personal dogs who do any and all dirty work.
The death squads in early 2000s did plenty of work as it was.

Plus is there anything more juicy than having Islamist cunts being hunted down by their 'brothers' because the infidel pays good monies?

took one from UK to notice eh :^)

Putin the 14-dimensional Chess Grossmeister
Fuck, why does Sup Forums like blue pill when in comes to Pootin?

>still cheaper then senting rus military.
Still cheaper to cuck your country with 2 million of refugees then genocide them into oblivion

He respects. Or more like tolerates.

At least they aren't all degenerate

>try to ask something
>pol 90% are jewcycked monkeys and hitlerfappers
lol

b-but I do

Putin is the leader of Russia, a country with Muslim regions. He has to work with them. I don't want that to be the situation in Canada, ever.

>russian muslims
yea because they know if they step out of line the islamic population in russia will drop to double digits in days.
same as chinese muslims, they know if they fuck up they're gonna get fucking slaughtered