French BTFO

French BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.eonline.com/news/551961/these-men-are-wearing-the-most-insanely-revealing-bathing-suits-ever-prepare-for-the-pics
youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0&feature=youtu.be&t=35
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739799/Why-millions-Pakistani-children-falling-prey-vicious-paedophiles.html
tribune.com.pk/story/1149618/pakistans-shameful-denial-male-rape/
theweek.com/articles/613504/pedophilia-scandal-engulfing-oldest-catholic-institution-france
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does he boner?

Islam needs to be EXTERMINATED from the face of the earth.

She needs to be naked and eating a pork chop to be accepted anywhere near Europe

U jelly, 'cause you have small cocks in USA.
stay mad

looks like it but it's just wrapped around his hip. dunno how it's staying in place, maybe it's anchored in his butthole.

SPEAR THE SARACENS WITH YOUR SHEATHED COCKS

How the hell does it stay in place?

Is this some penis magic?

>Mohamed

Opinion discarded. Pic is not even a burkini but whatever

Its just a band that goes around one leg, only for small penises though, big dicks will probs slip out.

wtf is that what you call a big cock?

Nobody in France wears that thing. It's a britcuck thing.
Bougnoules can't make an argument without lying.

india is almost dead last in penis size you loo pooer

Howheholdglass?

haha, yeah i hate when that happens

This is what you retards get when you deny Jesus Christ and embrace hedonism.

Enjoy your mudslime hordes. You could have prevented this.

Based baguettes, doing their best at increasing the tensions and alienation between the Muslim scum and everyone else.

It's the Senegalese that keep your national avrg up a Cock-olympics Froggy...

the problem with the fucking burkini wasn't that people were wearing it, it was that the fucking invading force of nigger muslims kept trying to fucking force French women to wear them

>welcome to France 2016!

looks more like they are saying fuck off

I love man thong. More to see = better

SORRY IM LESBIANESE

good for me i guess

fucking puritans

Mohammed is right, the cock thong should be banned too, is too degenerate, even for liberal standards.

thats what they want you to think, really it was just france trying to enforce degeneracy

What the hell? the man thong thingy is degenerate as fuck!

Here's a link : m.eonline.com/news/551961/these-men-are-wearing-the-most-insanely-revealing-bathing-suits-ever-prepare-for-the-pics

The guy is a bong celebrity called Bobby Norris and the picture was taken at Marbella, Spain.

Sandniggers lie as easily as they breath, that's common knowledge when you know them.

It's just like wearing nothing at all

Thats absolutly disgusting. I prefer to see a women in burkini than this fucking faggots

>one is a religious simbol
>the other is faggotry
>what is laicité

Nudity isn't worse than wearing a burka, a burka represents the presence of an openly hostile cult residing in your country. Why can't leftists see that as worrying?

>a doctrine that is oppressive to men and restricts critical thinking = a ok

>wanting to progress as a human race without indoctrination = illegal and offensive

welcome to current year!

elastic around the ballsack, i think.

>depravity and degenercy is OK as long as we do it
You deserve everything you get, since you, along with leftists, invite this doom.

Abandoning Christianity was the most retarded thing Westerners did. I, and other Muslims, will always have a place to go to, but I genuinely feel bad for Christians with no refuge to retreat to when this hedonism reaches its critical mass.

so you like the faggot in the gay bikini?

You seriously might aswell just be naked if you're going to wear that

>modesty must be enforced by the teachings of Allah & his messenger

NEVER get duped by Islam, Sup Forums

>)))Mohammed(((

>I, and other Muslims, will always have a place to go to
go there now. If you really are too thick to understand why the burkini is banned and disgusting faggotry in't you don't belong in the West

Heim ins reich

Nice try Froggy Fag

>Men in thongs – oh my god! String Latéral Flash Bleu Alter – that’s the name of this exotic piece of underwear from France. This unusual garment is just like a regular thong, except for the fact that it only goes over one hip. I wonder if everything really stays in place? If you’d like to find out, it’ll set you back 22 €. Or you check out this one!

>www.dailybri.com/2013/04/16/half-thong-for-men/

This is me.

France is lost.

Nudity represents degeneracy.

If you're a girl we should get married.

With her bodyshape it's probably better that she stays covered.

even terrorist organisation banned covering up behind some fucking rag, now that tells you everything,
SAGE

I still believe that the West can be saved, that there is still hope.
This is my home, abandoning it like that would make me no different than those "refugees" who forsake their nation and people just to live one more day in comfort.
There are decent people here, and unlike me, the amount of decent Christan nations they can go to is limited, and dwindling.

Leaving is a last resort, but the possibility is there.

And no I am not joking.

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing a classy comfortable "mankini."

/lgbtqwasdfrtyuioplkmnbvcrxzsew/ board is stage left, plz haul your ass there...

cool, you lost 9 out of 10 times to muslim scum

The codpiece has a "long" (hehe) and important place in European civilisation.

The fact that your mind immediately thinks of faggotry when a man's hard cock is put before you is very suspicious. For me, it's just a symbol of virility and power. Nothing sexual about it at all.

no, both are disgusting you pervert

Woman thong okay but not a MAN thong?

Fucking sexists in this current year?

who ever said that a burkini is offensive? pretty sure that's a lefty exclusive word

you can't hide bombs under a thong

I almost passed you right by thinking you were that common flag Georgia.

gg

To a Arabic Muslim maybe. To white Aryan germanics it represents peace, freedom and a love for nature.

I wear this to the beach regularly. People appreciate my bold style and toned physique. Everyone wins.

The problem with France is that there's muslims, not the burkini.

>Man-thong

>Nothing sexual about Codpiece at all...it's just a sign of European Civ

You said it sister....

I don't know what that Man thong shit is and don't plan on wearing one ever.

But if the Muslim subhuman doesn't like it he's free to go back to whatever Sandnigger shithole he came from.*

*Alternatively Auschwitz

>I wear this to the beach regularly

Try wearing this next time, parking your car will be a breeeeeez...not to mention free doughnuts..

lol they have to be constantly erect for it not to fall

>muslims find naked people offensive
why? were muslims all born wearing clothes or something?

exepet that gay thing isn't allowed in france

In the UK, vast swathes of the seaside and beach towns ban the mankini and male thongs.

Both British and French towns and the people have the legitimate right to regulate expressions of self which contradict national values.

Also Ahmeds in France fucking beat and axe attacked women who didn't wear them so fuck off

>not allowed in Frnce

that man-thong was invented in France, it's called 'STRING LATÉRAL FLASH' for crying out loud

>can easily conceal a bomb in a Burkina
>very difficult to smuggle an explosive device in budgie smugglers

That's why it's fine you faggots, it's got nothing to do with decency

Nudity isn't degenerate by itself, even the Nazis didn't consider it degenerate. Nationalism is about celebrating nature and beauty.

very rare

fuck off MIDF

Fuck off

>This is my home
>Muslim
Nice try, but you have to go back.

WhyTH would you accuse Poland of being MIDF ? specially so posting under Swedish flag ???

whoa there, you have a astute sense of reading comprehension Nige !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0&feature=youtu.be&t=35

>muslims taking another stab at gay people
how do liberals justify this?

He is right. Both should be illegal and offensive.

Damn the muzzies really hate homosexuals

moldy japan is Sup Forums's best poster

Never seen Burkini or man thong in France and i live in the south ...

>being part of the religion that attempts to destroy the entire western world is the same thing as being an isolated brainless degenerate

Muzzies, everyone.

I've never once seen anyone wear a man thong ever. Only the most supreme of faggots would wear such a thing.

so what colour does yours have?

he's right though

he has a point, both should be banned.

ban islam and faggotry

Yeah.
Except that he can choose to wear the "man thong", and if she wore normal bikini, she would get stoned and axed by her husband and friends.

Mudshit """""logic""""".

Yes. But then we need to execute the liberals too.

French """"people"""" then wonder why nobody respects their culture.

They should really allow bhurkinis... Makes it easier to know who might have a bomb in their cooler.

Don't you have little boys to rape you filthy degenerate

No, I am not Frenchman.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739799/Why-millions-Pakistani-children-falling-prey-vicious-paedophiles.html
tribune.com.pk/story/1149618/pakistans-shameful-denial-male-rape/

Maybe you're the one being raped :)

theweek.com/articles/613504/pedophilia-scandal-engulfing-oldest-catholic-institution-france

How many boys have been raped in France? How many in Pakistan?

You fucking degenerate. You don't even think it's wrong to rape boys.

How many boys have been raped in France? How many in Pakistan?

You fucking degenerate. You don't even think it's wrong to rape boys because everyone fucking does it in your country.