Cuckbook SJW Cringe Thread

What is wrong with people?

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0CO464kP4&list=PLt3Wpq_sYZWOq2XYDFYU5J3xRCBLqdfmr&index=1
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wonder woman don't need no bat(man), she a strong independent wiymun

She wants penis,any penis, she don't care really who it belongs to as long as its getting rammed up her hole.

Polyamory is a nice way of saying the above unmentionable.

That's Teal Swan she's a retarded new age pagan infidel

>humans are evolving towards...
fucking idiots don't understand the glacial timescales that evolution takes place over

Then why is she getting dicked by superman?

Polyamory is "whore" in normal English

>focusing on ones self is critically important
>dedicating so much energy and commitment into one person ... is harmful

Well at least they're more open about the agenda.

do these faggots not know any anthropology at all?

the only reason we managed to stop being animals and form an organized society IS monogamy. It's literally impossible to do so without monogamy for couple of reasons:

>reproduction

men don't know who their children are so why should they fucking work for them or fight for them, they might not even have any children so they don't have any investment in the society
Without men society falls apart.

>diseases

it's basically a meme that you can just fuck how ever many people you like and not get STDs. Literally protection is more or less a meme. Condoms fail, people get drunk and don't use protection, people touch, people kiss, women suck dicks without condoms blah blah.

Literally the greatest indicator of whether or not a person has STDs is how many sexual partners they had. And the more they had the higher the likelihood of them being sick.

>Literally the greatest indicator of whether or not a person has STDs is how many sexual partners they had. And the more they had the higher the likelihood of them being sick.

It is actually race. CDC.gov

KEK

Polyamory is a mess...

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0CO464kP4&list=PLt3Wpq_sYZWOq2XYDFYU5J3xRCBLqdfmr&index=1

>it's basically a meme that you can just fuck how ever many people you like and not get STDs.
It's who you fuck that is important. I'm mostly recovered from "sex addiction", actually just degenerate lack of self control, and am std free. Fucked lots of women as I travel alot for business, but was generally pretty selective about who I fucked.

Correlation is not causation, retard

Explain how this applies

Sweet, sweet irony.
I'm really fucking tired of fat chicks getting pissed off when I reject them for being fat.
I fucking trained my ass off getting the body I have now for years. I can't pig out either, since my metabolism is shit.
These hamplanets expect us to fawn over their saturn jellyrolls and treat them like goddesses.
They're fucking disgusting and they deny it with feminist rhetoric.

>as i am awakened into seeing the light within myself as a reflection onto others

Who is Guru and why should I take his advice?

Actually, no. Adults base their self-esteem off of their personal accomplishments, not off constant reassurance of other people. Liberals literally have the mindsets of toddlers.