youtu.be/LCH8wlegwDk?t=7m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=0XGT8oLdvCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/user/ThisIsACommentary/videos

right here

>youtube.com/user/ThisIsACommentary/videos
what kind of cancer is that

Inb4 sargon hate.

He is a nice dude you guys, just because he is not right wing doesn't mean he is a cuck.

Yeah it does.

youtube.com/user/farshnuke/featured

Alexander Gordon Jahans, but he might be a bit too heavy on the racism.

tl;dr

>sargoy of cukkad

I haven't written in spanish for years but here goes.

Sargoy es el primer youtuber que a mi me ecantaba ver, yo creo que tu ya sabes de disdain for plebs, black pigeon speaks, kraut and tea, y el mas canceroso de todos Naked ape.

reference to a thinking ape collab.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVitrOoDP7c

>much cuck
Grow up children.

youtube.com/user/lacigreen

youtube.com/user/AbstractEntityJ/videos

Why the fuck are you quoting me? I didn't even use that word

Dave whooped Sargon's ass desu

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqXRvBomjs

Molyneux es mierda. Y nadie tiene un argumento.

He has autism (i know him irl), dont respond to his posts.

None. YouTube rewards attention whores and thus discourages anything else.

Look at Stefan Molyneux. He abandoned half of his previous beliefs to appeal to Sup Forums.

Dave?

Molyneux is a agent of disinformation and is egotistical. He brings on people dummber than him to appear smart.

alphaomegasin, literally Sup Forums and Sup Forums the youtuber

I want to see him fight Killer Gnomestar.

Sargon was destroyed by a feminist

That's the view of cynical and a retard combined.
He was given information, processed it, and came to new conclusions, and actually showed the abiity to change his opinions, something rare.

For that matter, he's a great choice, at least his newer stuff.

Nah she was dodging his questions.

He's a gnome aswell

Nope he was destroyed. He even admitted it

What a Manlet, smaller than an Italian.

Kraut and Tea.

He's been on a couple of Sargon's streams before, has a German/Brit accent and a degenerate smoker's voice. Redpilled as fuck and possibly an actual Nazi.

Computing Forever

aka Computing Forever
>used to review tech and stuff
>it doesn't get him enough views to monetize his channel and make some profit from it
>decides to instead become another anti-feminist atheist pundit/commentator
>cue to not that long ago
>has a livestream that welcomes other folks
>Sargon shows up to chill and talk shit
>dave can't into fun
>Sargon can into beer
>start to do some drunken "dude what if"
>in this case "dude what if no stock market LMAO
>Dave ends up thinking Sargon was presenting a well-thought out marxist plan to create some sort of economy-free worldwide government, somehow
>when all he did was being drunk and dumb because he was invited to get drunk and dumb
nothing to see here, reallt

Sargon isn't the master debator he thinks he is. During GamerGate some feminist troll was riding his ass until King of Pol came in and put the person in his place.

Will the Kraut and Tea is a Nazi meme ever die?

youtube.com/watch?v=zfgxtKW7HiU

His content is decent, for what it's worth. The problem is that he's on YouTube.

You don't know if he actually changed his opinion. For all we know, he did it to get Sup Forums views. He's certainly more popular with his shorter 'race realist' videos than he was before.

>recognizing someone from their Sup Forums post
what are you sitting in the same room together posting on pol, or is this a meme

He literally looks after his wife's daughter.

Alexander Gordon Jahans

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

an thunderf00t has kicked his ass on more than one occasion
brought sargon down to the level of 'but I FEEL that...'

Just don't mention Brexit, he is known to get butthurt.

Not what happened
>Sargon fanboys whined that he should be in the stream
>Sargon comes in and changes the subject of the stream (his apology for this was half assed)
>starts acting like a retard
>gets btfo
>leaves when they want to return to the subject
>sargon just claims he was pretending to be a retard

What do you mean his son Daniel of Akkad.

youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA

This guy has multiple channels that have been shoah'd, but he's got good commentary and hilarious content.

MDE is the best by far desu

What is up with pussies on this board liking these cucks
THE TRINITY OF KEKS:
SARGON OF KEKKAD
ARMOURED KEKTIP
AND THE QUEEN WITH HER ARMY OF BETA ORBITERS : BOXXYONHEAD
You're not even redpilled Carlos

Sargon isn't Sup Forums, not even close

He gets mad if someone even claims he is anything close to right wing

Millenial Woes.

He can't say a single sentence without at least two curse words, and his username is cringy.

Micheal Trim show

I like that Mexican Jew Common Filth he gets it.

How about a true son of Sup Forums Naked Ape?

He is a revert remainer. All his defense of brexit uses the same tactics
>the opposition is just lying to protect their interests
>I don't know much about the economy but it would be better for the economy
>the EU is selfish
Good thing he should be done talking about it

He regularly brings on experts in various fields that he is only somewhat knowledgeable in and gives them great interviews in their area of expertise.

You're a fucking idiot.

He acknowledges that his opinions have evolved quite often my man.

He is Chinese-Aztec
kek , why are animal youtubers always the best ones?

It isn't that Sargon is less right-wing than we are that makes him a cuck.

What makes him a cuck is that he has his head buried completely in the sand regarding race, and his comprehension of what the Right actually is is strictly pedestrian. He is a garden variety internet atheist who dislikes Muslims because they aren't atheist enough for him, and dislikes feminists because they screwed with his hobby.

People like him are why Gamergate was ultimately nothing special. Metokur was right about this. A bunch of stupid fucking Lefty faggots took the movement over and drove it straight into the ground by doing what they always do: Nothing. They bitched on the internet and sent some angry letters to computer companies and rallied behind a gay "conservative" Jew who sucks off coons.

Sup Forums might have problems, but at least we didn't mold ourselves to fit Milo Yiannapulous, he's always had to distance himself from the dark heart of what we really are and make excuses for us, "oh, most of them are libertarians, they aren't REALLY racist," but we are. We refused to change and we refused to censor ourselves, and we goddamn refused to play nice, and THAT is why the so-called "Alt-Right" (Dick Spencer is probably pissed) cannot be sanitized or marginalized. The normies either get with the Reich program or fuck off.

Sargon of Akkad is one of these limp-dicked mediocre compromising marxist-lite faggots who is willing to accept Leftist premises because not to do so would mean, gasp, they're actually RIGHT to call him a sexist, a homophobe and a racist. We don't have that problem--we ARE racists, and we don't give a shit if they don't like it.

Good Youtubers incoming.

No i'm talking about regular people calm down ooga booga.

What about Romania's son Vee the impaler

>"the alt-right is about liberalism, capitalism, democracy, and equality"
>milo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

ah, infighting

see, why not just say "fuck those guys, they're bad" instead of bitching about other people who hate the bad guys not being redpilled

if people werent fighting like bag ladies, feminism would be dead already

Milo is a Jew who got caught in the wave and declared himself the peson who started the movement.

Vee?

Hes Sargoy's sidekick

Red pilled as fuck but slow with the videos
youtube.com/user/SyrianGirlpartisan

Mostly does Video game related videos.

Perhaps you should specify that my black friend. That way you won't look "dummber" as you spell it my intellectual powerhouse American friend.

Sorry, Arab man no negroid behind this monitor.

And not Arab behind this one. You're still an idiot though :^)

hickok45
iraqveteran8888
mattv2099

mumkeyjones and Jim

WHY

>MisterMetokur
>BlackPigeonSpeaks
>stefan molyneux

Murdoch Murdoch!

Insults huh...Well now we see who does have an arguement.

Stefan Molyneux.
Not always right. Not hard-right. But he actually pays attention when people contradict him (mostly) and he's actually evolving seriously on the issues of race, nationalism and hierarchy.
He isn't Sup Forums tier but he does not reject out of hand the important premises that underpin the extreme Right.

Styxhexenhammer
Goofy Libertarian Witch. Still fucking pleasurable to watch. Actually knows his shit, very strong political commentator, consistently correct about issues. Views it through a lolbertarian lens but isn't oblivious to the realities of nationalism and race.

Ryan Dawson
By a broad margin the hardest hitting critic of US foreign and fiscal policy on the planet. Nailed 9/11 early on. Names the Jew hard. Bluepilled on race and religion, but that doesn't make him less valuable as a resource. He is fucking unstoppable when it comes to the influence of the Jew and the sheer corruption within our government. Everything you ever need to know to break all of a leftist's fingers like twigs is in Separation of Business and State.

Others:
Dick Spencer, meme haircut fascist. Funny as balls.
Jared Taylor, if ever in your life you considered that race might not be real, he will cure you of that concern.
RamzPaul, Christian ethno-nationalist, good for dealing with the despair that comes with being right-wing.
Peter Brimalow, like a living railgun that destroys immigration arguments.

Yeah, he's a Jew. But notice the distinction between how GG treated him and how we do. Gamergate immediately rallied behind him. For us, he's been more of a spectator who tries to "give an honest hearing" or whatever. The Jew subversion technique failed, we're still Nazis. The Sup Forums relationship with Milo seems to be "you're a funny Jew, you die last."

I don't care about feminism, it's a symptom of the disease that is Leftism. This is what I mean, it is as if you are attacked by a giant squid and you pretend that only one tentacle exists.

Eric Bugenhagen, literally who every man should aspire to be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdY2Pz4NXmo

sure, but how about beating the bad guys instead of bitching about people fighting the bad guys

Unfortunately, I don't think you're as correct on that as you think you are, friend.

I found that Milo video in another thread here that was praising him for what he said.

Thulean perspective.
Viking preparedness.

Not sargoy of cuckad for sure

#AltFurry is the way

Guys, what ever happened to thorium.

do you even listen to what he says? calling him a marxist is a gross misrepresentation. he's in no way a marxist, and he doesn't care about atheism as much as you make him out to be. i think you just hate him on principle. also, not all alt-right is racist. just because there are actual differences between races doesn't mean i will look down on every other person who isn't of my own race. that's poor reasoning by you.

He has an older step-daughter

FOR ODIN!

Who here likes AIU?

youtu.be/LCH8wlegwDk?t=7m44s

Who the Fuck is this loli/shota?

Being stabbed in the back is much more dangerous than being stabbed in the front. We need to be always on watch to spot the shills and people that try to subvert "movement".

fair, but you should be fighting with them, not against them, for now its just better to defend against subversion, and we've always been very good at spotting the JIDF

Sup Forums hates commies

dislike his views, but the guy is a straight savage mother fucker. His cenk bashing is the best out there desu.

Captain capitalism. Most of his videos are just consultation responses though.

EdgySphinx

That selfish cuck was just afraid he'll lose EU funding for his research.

Got triggered like a little bitch by Black Pigeon's video about women. Also, doesn't even try to put some effort in his videos, just starts OBS and records his screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XGT8oLdvCI

>king of pol
you better not be referring to the jew fag nigger lover.

Somebody didn't see Sargon Cuck out like a true Marxist on Computing Forever's livestream

Stefan is not a fucking agent get over yourself.

The best criticism I can give, or accept about Stefan is that he rambles way too long and is a content spammer. But he is making a living off this shit after all.

I suppose he does bring in a lot of less intelligent people too, but you're talking about a guy who loves his own voice more than Sup Forums loves gassing kikes