AHS: Cult

This is the best season since S2. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1504/67/1504677415512.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=abh_De3rohc
youtube.com/watch?v=-0B8Q4eBzK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It stopped being funny after episode 2 so I stopped watching because now its just bad.

Murder House > Coven > Asylum > Cult > Roanoke > Hotel > Freak Show

Wrong nigger

>coven above asylum
Why are your opinions always so shit?

I agree with Freakshow being last though. That one was total garbage, I have no idea why anyone praised it. I can't take something seriously when the end of every plotline is 'and then they killed each other lmao' until everyone is just dead and the plot can't progress anymore.

People shit on Coven so much because of it's majority female cast.

So when will the supernatural shit kick in? My theory is that the therapist is the devil

last one tried to watch was hotel but I couldn't get through it. I only got through coven because I wanted to see more of emma roberts and lily rabe

Also all the damn songs that weren't even relevant to the time. Did they think a bunch of deformed people singing Nirvana would be cool?

You're not

inb4 we get 404'd for no reason

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1504/67/1504677415512.webm

The rich guy is legit one of my favorite character in the series, he almost makes Freakshow worth it

he alone got me to finish the season (also the clown)

>claims it stopped being funny
>he didn't see episode 3

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THAT SHITTY OPINION TO TACO BELL *throws coupons angrily*

Murder house > Cult so far >Asylum > Roanoke > Hotel > Freakshow > Coven

Yeah, but you couldnt make a more obvious bad guy than him. When he goes on a sudden killing spree it's like the people who make this are screaming "FEEL SAAAAD"

I watched episode 3. That one scene was pretty hilarious, but its focusing too much on clowns now and not enough on the political stuff. The political stuff is what made it good. If it isn't stuffed full of parody bullshit why should I even care. What were any of the characters names even? I remember 'Kai'

This season has been good and has so much potential. Still a lot of episodes left to turn it into a shitshow.

it's shit because the story is uninteresting. also it is worth criticizing when they actually go out of their way to show that men can be in the coven but don't throw one in the new group.

4 was literally circling the election day. it was super political

Murder House>Aslyum>Cult>Roanoke>Hotel>Coven>Freakshow

Ivy, Ally, Kai, and Winter
they are the main characters

Haven't seen Cult yet but all the rest of that I'd agree with. Is it really that good?

Asylum>Murder House>>>Cult>>>Coven>>>>>Hotel>Roanoke

both of these are acceptable

Its not good in the same way the good seasons of this are good.
Its like a hilarious parody full of trump and hillary references.

Really? I thought that scene was supposed to be funny? I don't think you're supposed to take him seriously

Huh? Dude the scene where he kills everyone is immediately followed by a bunch of scenes of the survivors crying with sad music

I thought that was the punchline
Maybe im autistic

Someone votes Jill Stein to a horror music cue.

Showrunner said /our guy/ was one of the protagonists of the freak season.

>Season 1
Just a good old fashion haunted house story, decent twists and good acting. All around great season.
>Season 2
Improves on S1 is basically everyway. Aliens feel out of place but literally everything else is amazing. Best season of the show
>Season 3
Starts very strong with the best opener of all the seasons, quickly loses momentum after the zombie/minotaur attack. Everyone just coming back to life constantly ruined all suspense. One of the worst seasons.
>Season 4
Great start like S3 but fizzles quickly once Twisty dies. Dandy is an okay substitute villain for Twisty but he cant carry the weight of the rest of the show. Boring as fuck soap opera tier side plots and Evan Peters worst performance to date. Easily the worst season, with one of the best premises.
>Season 5
A step up from S4 but not by much. Not really very scary, even with the ramped up blood and gore. Gaga is surprisingly not awful and it was fun to see her naked in basically every episode. 10 commandments killer was a shit plot but the Devils Night episodes saves the series. Also Evan Peters best character. Its okay.
>Season 6
Another step up from S5 and an interesting premise but ultimately the most forgettable season that I really cant even remember enough to go into detail with. It was slightly more okay than S5.
>Season 7
The horror comedy angle works with the subject matter and was pleasantly surprised to see how neutral the show is. Easily the most fun and enjoyable season since Season 2.

season 6 didnt really have much of a plot, which is why i think people didn't like it as much. it was mostly narration and scares

what do you guys think the chem trucks are?

nothing

this
literally just to freak ally out

How many times have I filtered you, stop changing your fucking trip

Murder House > Asylum > Hotel > Coven > Freak Show >>>>> Roanoke

I really liked Hotel, but Roanoke was piece of shit.

The main hairy gay faggot is a cutie
youtube.com/watch?v=abh_De3rohc

I was actually surprised that she voted hillary considering she's team Kai

>dons maga hat
>omnious music plays
>votes for Jill Stein
>omnious music plays
>white privilege
>trigger warning
>non binary names/mr. guinea
>literally grabs her by the pussy
>libtard literally burst into tears after as trump wins
This is clearly the best season since Asylum and the horror comedy is a lot better than in Scream Queens

murder house > asylum > (cult so far) > freak show > hotel > Roanoke

is Scream Queens like the Scream tv show?

Yes, Im very pleasantly surprised by how they handled the political satire part.

Evan Peters' character even got the spirit of Sup Forums right, not caring about politics. Just wanting to see the world burn

No, Scream Queens doesn't take itself seriously at all, it's horror comedy
Scream is basically slasher
Honestly, if you want a way better slasher series, watch welp... Slasher(2016), it's on netflix.

Scream season 3 is going to be such fucking garbage. They literally fired everyone and are from the ground up rebooting the series with Queen Latifah producing it because the network was blacks to watch it. It's literally going to be BET's Scream on MTV

this list is the worst one in the thread

Beverly voting Trump made me laugh. At the point of the election, though, /our girl/ was still in the system and mad. She'd vote Trump now if she could.

scream queens is funny. season 2 less so but okay. shame it never had any ratings so no season 3.

S01: boring ghost soap opera
S02: best by far. The ONLY season that's mostly horror. Could do without the alien subplot but oh well
S03: literally harry potter with girls and a gore/sex appeal. Next.
S04: Falls apart after Twisty dies, the pinhead's episode is goat though. Had lots of potential since a freak show is a pretty neat setting for a horror series.
S05: A fucking glorified music video that went on for too long, it's all over the place and the horror is nonexistant besides glitter covered blood.
S06: Beginning is actually pretty good and horror focused like Asylum, but the whole mockumentary format ruins is. However, it is the only other season to remain consistently horror instead of a soap opera with gore and murder.
S07: Great humour, actually funny. Surprisingly fresh and not one sided at all considering the writer is a fag, if anything it makes fun of the crazy left way more. Doesn't take itself seriously which at least makes some of the more absurd things palatable as opposed to a lot of shit that happens on other seasons.

Yeah, I heard about that. Probably going to be disgusting.
>main cast is mostly black
At least Scream had Noah which was about the only saving grace.

was noah the guy that got cockblocked by murder in s1?

Noah was the self aware horror nerd virgin
literally /ourguy/

the azn chick died before giving him the succ, right?

>S06: Beginning is actually pretty good and horror focused like Asylum, but the whole mockumentary format ruins is. However, it is the only other season to remain consistently horror instead of a soap opera with gore and murder.

Though at a price of having no memorable characters at all (Maybe except Kathy Bates). No memorable plots and essentially just being a 10-hour long slasher flick.

He has sex with a niggress on S02 I believe
Ruined him but now s03 is a reboot with a black cast anyways

thank god I didn't watch season 2

It's pretty good. I feel like one of the writers for AHS must be lurking Sup Forums.

Also, cher's """son""" says something about Killary before grabbing the pussy of that lesbian
Literally says Killary

i hope so
It was something that surprised me and was all that felt off about the voting scene
Beverly even made sense writing in Operah

also I just realized i missed last nights episode, fuck

It seems like MTV didnt realize what started the cult following of the show was the surprising growth of the characters between the 2 seasons from stereotypes to believable people

Meadow voted for Oprah

Serina voted Trump and that's all that matters.

I literally looked up her name, saw meadow and type beverley
pic is me

well she died like the next scene

>Is it really that good?
It's good in the sense that after 4 seasons of legitimate shit this is surprisingly ok.

it's comedy horror and hits far more than misses

Pretty sure the therapist is behind it all. How else would Kai's cult know that couple was afraid if enclosed spaces? They were his patients. I know they touched on him being Kai's brother but I expect to see him more and to be revealed as the mastermind.

Murder House > Asylum > Cult (so far) > Roanoke > Coven > Hotel > Freakshow

I shit on it because it had so many plotlines that lead nowhere eg minotaur rape, and was already doing the "everybody kills everyone else" thing. If it was only the witches that were evil that would be fine, but the christian neighbor lady? And the secret society of witch hunters? Come on. It was my favorite season after 1 but it was still shit.

Official AHS Cult Best Girl Power Rankings:
1. Alison Pill
2. Princess Leia's daughter
3. Weird Neighbor
4. Sarah Paulson
5. Sonny and Cher's daughter
9001. Emma Shitberts

>Pretty sure the therapist is behind it all. How else would Kai's cult know that couple was afraid if enclosed spaces? They were his patients. I know they touched on him being Kai's brother but I expect to see him more and to be revealed as the mastermind.

Did you watch the last episode? He is Kai's brother and it's heavily implied he's the reason Kai is so fucked up.

Is Taissa going to have a role this season?

I'm personally loving it. Could use a little more Emma Roberts though. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire episode. I don't mind her dying off or anything, but I wish it could've happened later so we'd have more screen time with her

Coven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyseasonofanythingever

I bingewatched it in one weekend i fapped 10 times to Best Emma in 2 days I was fucking dying of dehydration by the end of it. Her character was so hot and bitchy

She was filming multiple movies so probably not. She was ina great western too.

>I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire episode

JFC man, I like Emma, but unironically hit the weights take a shower and get a clue

>lesbian wife is also into it
damn that's just sad
Sarah Paulson's triggered character will probably end up massacring all of them in a fit of rage and insanity while it's filmed live

Honestly, i feel like this was her hottest character. She looked really nice with the darker hair.

Just finished the new episode

Is Beverly trying to take over the cult?
Also are they trying to pin something on Ally, i mean the whole thing seems to surround her in some way but she's not the main focus and the whole reason seems to be because she's a normie who voted for Stien of Hillary

I kind of got that feeling too, but it also implied that Kai's brother, the therapist is behind it all. That also gives a direct connection to Ally then just her wife being apart of it too.

Well she could have gone under recommendation of her wife.

Ivy is kind of cunt tbqh
>my wife voted third party therefor it's literally all her fault that Trump won
>even though Michigan was called after he gave the victory speech and wouldn't have done shit

>last episode's ending with Kai's parents
kino

Okay I need to know

You guys keep saying they make fun of the left A LOT but as someone who hasn’t watched this season, is it the same way the Daily Show makes fun of Obama, or is it actual satire? Clearly they make fun of trumpettes but that’s low hanging fruit. In what ways do they actually make fun of the left?

>kai literally browses le reddit pill

ahahahahahahahah what a fucking cuck

shit like this (the picture not the link)

No, it's like if south park did horror

That’s actually why I came to this thread. Is that it though? It definitely seems “Obama is so white haha, but Trump is Hitler” joke tier compared to

>depressed beta male that spends all day long on his parent's basement playing videogames and jacking off
>visits theredpill
>charismatic cult leader
Priceless

So it’s one sided...

Old south park

Libtards are the ones being made fun out most of the time in the new season, certainly far, far more than trump

i'd say it's about 50/50 with the writers kind of siding with the left

They came for the memes and got the red pill.

They poke fun at liberals. Like for instance one of the lesbians shoots a mexican (accidentally). The media dubs her as a mexican George Zimmerman and her white neighbors wears sombreros to make her recognize her white privilege.

They do portray Trump supporters as drunk, hill-billy stereotype type of characters (other than the main character and Emma Roberts, who was just a bitch).

Pretty much though at the end of day.

If this is legit i might watch this and i never watched ahs before.
If this is a lie i'll come back grab all of you by the pussy Sup Forums

I feel like the cult members are all stereotypes of people out there

Ivy: people who blame third party voters for Hillary's loss and say they're as bad as Trump voters
Beverly: BLM types who feel like the world is out to get them when it really isn't
Kai and Winter: Sup Forums and Tumblr types, easy
Harrison: libertarian
Meadow: the uninformed voter
Gary: the alt-right guy or extremist Trumper that the media portrays

I don't know whho Rudy falls yet
who RJ was
Who the Anderson Cooper detective is
who Ally is in this metaphor. perhaps just a regular person who is terrified by the fake news

I'm sure that will be a little more obvious for most of them in the next few episodes

is this show suppose to be a dark comedy? Or are these scenes suppose to be played straight because I can't tell anymore

There is literally a scene where one of the lesbian main characters gets grabbed by the pussy by a trump supporter
And a female reporter main character who breaks down after trump supporters troll her with grab by the pussy repeatedly

new season is obviously going for the horror comedy approach

I'm a nigger disregard my shit opinion

Also, the first episode intro is basically libtards literally bursting into tears as Trump wins
And
youtube.com/watch?v=-0B8Q4eBzK8