A side effect of forced (((((diversity)))))) and the (((refugee crisis))) is that fewer and fewer people support...

a side effect of forced (((((diversity)))))) and the (((refugee crisis))) is that fewer and fewer people support Palestine and even give a fuck about it. Their falsified sobs stories are no longer working.

greater israel WHEN? make israel greater again

As long as you fund it with your own money.

I'd much rather Britain came back and ruled over the area again.

You didn't actually take the land from the Ottomans m8.

you're actually spot on.

I used to be an avid supporter of Palestine. I still Fucking hate Israel and the way they bleed America dry but I am giving less and less of a fuck about palestine, and other humans in general.

>Trying to hold the Sunni triangle
Lol, have fun with that.

But if Egypt goes Islamic Brotherhood again you guys should definitely take back Sinai and the Canal Zone.

israel needs our money to help us in the middle east and to fight the muslims

Once Iran and Saudis fall, this will happen

Im all for it as long as i get to come smash jew slit

I'm ok with this

Kek is going to bring a rain of fire down upon you children of Moloch.

Do we even have enough Jews to populate this area?

Piss off JIDF

why don't you want the fertile land directly west of the Nile and east of the Euphrates too cuck boy?

Supporting israel in taking more land is being a degenerate hypocrite, dont pretend you are better than a normie if you are such an hypocrite.

you can have all of our's

>Jews congratulating in one place for ease of holocaust

You will after America, Australia and Great Britain deports our kike populations to Israel.

That was kinda the whole point Shlomo.

Gas yourself.

we really need the ottomans back desu, look at all the conflict these tiny fighting states breed

Fuck off jidf, before Jordan whips your ass again.

>side effect

or we can have it like you guys and have huge swaths of uninhibited space just because we can

Never
And return Golan to based Assad

Sounds like you intend to holocaust the arabs

shame on you tb.h s.mh

היית באזורים הללו פעם?
חול וחול
מה צריך את זה?

oy vey, don't you cheapen the holocaust like that. don't you know the holocaust was a unique event in the history of mankind?

Kikes are obviously behind the snowden leak + mass islamic immigration to the west to seed support for Israel, dont think you're out of view to people who see the situation for what it is

האמת שהמטרה של האשכול הייתה להצביע על זה שהתמיכה בפלסטינים בצניחה חופשית. אפילו סקרים באוניברסיטאות בארה״ב, מעוז הרובוטים הפרוגרסיביים, מצביע על מגמה כזו.

הוספתי את החלק על ישראל השלמה כדי שאנשים אשכרה יקראו את האשכול (הכנס חיכוך ידיים יהודי כאן

16 But uin the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 17 but vyou shall devote them to complete destruction,1 the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded, 18 that wthey may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you xsin against the Lord your God.

in order for isreal to be great again it had to have been great some time in the past, so I'm afraid its not possible familam

The answer is: who gives a shit?
Russia has an enormous territory with not so many people, relatively.
It's about the territory not the people.

I would support a greater Israel. Would make much better use of the land than right now.

>a side effect of forced (((((diversity)))))) and the (((refugee crisis))) is that fewer and fewer people support Palestine and even give a fuck about it
weren't you complaining that it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory, what would jews have to gain from invading europe with sandniggers?

How to make Israel great

Gas all the kikes
Flood with Christian Males
Crusades 2.0

Prove me wrong

You sneaky kyke. That's actually clever.

Frankly, mate, it pained me to see the suffering of the common European man because of decisions governments made which the majority would never support.

But for us, that there is the silver lining. The common European man is starting to realize that Ahmed media is nothing but sob stories and sometimes even fabricated lies. Personally, I'd join Kebab removal in Europe myself if it meant Europe would let me later clean up Kebab here.

Honestly I don't fucking care if you guys wipe out all Arabs, fuck, I'd probably help you, and why stop with greater Israel, take over the entire Middle East and turn into Israel clay, just leave us cunts alone and I'm happy.

Your picrelated is something being worked on. I can't marry here because my dick is uncut and I am fedoratheist. I do not want a religious ceremony. But we are working on that.

And we don't really want a "greater Israel", OP just did that for clickbait.

But you are cool, Straya. I tried Crocodile Jerky and Kangaroo Jerky that a Strayan dude in my platoon brought once, shit was cool.

Nice arguments there pedro

> my dick is uncut and I am fedoratheist.

Haha, fucking righto mate, why are you in Israel then? Work related?

> And we don't really want a "greater Israel", OP just did that for clickbait.

Yeah I kinda figured, but it would be pretty fucking sick

> Strayan dude in my platoon brought once, shit was cool.

You IDF mate?

Because the Christians did such a good job of holding on to the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem the first time.
If Israel had to rely on Europeans for its safety it would have joined Byzantium by now.

יפה מאוד עשית. תודה על הפוסט אחי

Gassing them and then flooding with males would mean there's only males.

This is ok for me being a massive faggot, but p sure most people would hate it famalam.

They did a pretty great job actually, haven't you heard of the crusader kingdoms?

they have ballistic missiles, drones, and iron dome now

the eternal jew cant be stopped

>Side effect

Make it happen.

Why do you need greater Israel? There aren't even enough of you to populate a country twice the size of current Israel.

Don't tell me you are planning to take in african joos...or do you need all this land so each of you can have his or her little empire?

>
>They did a pretty great job actually, haven't you heard of the crusader kingdoms?

Yes, the self same ones the Christians lost to the Turks, in addition to sacking their orthodox brothers in Constantinople. With friends like the Crusaders, why would the Jews need enemies?

almost as if the jews have a vested interest in creating the refugee crisis. almost as if israel is the only country to have benefited from western foreign policy in the middle east for 30 years.