Literally me

Literally me.

You're a whiny tranny who makes everyone around them miserable and doesn't give a shit about how good the eggs sound?

>deepthroating a bong
Sad when an artist pretends to know how something really basic works

Damn this is good, why has this never been posted here before?

>doesn't give a shit about how good the eggs sound?

I'm not actually sure what this means, but all the rest is pretty much me.

I'd post the page if I had it.

Maybe it's one of those penis bongs?

>GEE WILLIKERS I'M GONNA [Circle one: Be beneficial to society / do work / draw]
>Oh wait one golly minute, I can't because I'm...
>D E P R E S S E D
>E
>P
>R
>E
>S
>S
>E
>D
>HOW ABOUT I CONVEY THIS THROUGH A "RELATABLE" COMIC BY MAKING THE FIRST PANEL "I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING" AND THE NEXT "NAH, I'M GOOD"
>IF THAT OWLSHIT GUY CAN DO IT LITERALLY DOZENS OF TIMES, WHY CAN'T I?

Comics with people actually wanting to do something and then succeeding are more unexpected and funny than this shit.

a lot of these comics are hyper-real

DUDE

I like the mom. She's the only relatable character.

unplugging a router is literally how you turn it off

>relating to a shitty author-mouth-piece character from a straw-man riddled SJW soap-box
>literally the cancer of web-comics

please seek professional help OP

Yep. Mom is the only good character. Tranny is a hateful cunt.

>people have given this person money

Is this guy at least a cute tranny like the korean one

Fucking look at the illustrations and take a wild guess.

Gas yourself degenerate

What the fuck is with their eyes?

>can afford to pay rent w/o a real job

I'm guessing "she" turns tricks with her boypussy.

I think she's cute.

This is good character development. Someone experiencing these sorts of things is interesting

why are all webcomic trannies redheads

why are all webcomic redheads trannies

the artist conveys the feeling of real situations so well, very delicate balance

I'm a tranny and I fucking hate this comic so much

At least it's not as bad as fucking assigned male, the CAD of tranny comics

>Post the Right and Left Wing faggots posts got deleted
Based Mods at it again.

Then why is this thread still here?

Probably because it's a comic on the board for comics

So we can discuss the various ways this comic is awful but without going to "KILL EVERYONE THAT ISN'T ON MY SIDE"

She's a redhead IRL.

fellow tranny here, feel the same.

what is it with the recent trend of lesbians wearing thick clothing all year round?

>but without going to "KILL EVERYONE THAT ISN'T ON MY SIDE"
you and I both know thats impossible. anywhere

I've seen a few threads get moved to Sup Forums because that's where the coversation went.

People will throw money at anything that's "progressive" these days, you could draw a stick figure saying "I'm trans, being trans is hard" and you'd get a little coffee money every month.

Do you have a picture i want to know if she draw herself or himself batter than she's it looks like some webcomics artist started to finally stop doing this

I did this when I was younger. I must have been a lesbian and never knew.

like this. this one deals with fighting the good fight, but the author portrayal is self-aggrandizing, abrasive, her opponent clearly doesn't mean harm, this kind of realistic encounter is nice and pretty funny too

Im going to move to Seattle in couple of months, should i try to fuck her?

This is kind of an actual joke.

that's not a lesbian thing it's a having issues with your body thing

You know being an Asian tranny is cheating the dudes already look like chicks

little slices

Post the lewd underwear comic

>tfw my dog is starting to get a bit old

I miss you Snowflake.

>alookintoaderangedmind.jpg

Well this was relatable

>even more transphobic than the original
???

>posting without your tripcode

>image is signed anyway

>user doesn't know

',:)

I guess they're implying HIM being a villain?
That's the only thing I can think of.

so having issues with your body is a lesbian thing?

This has to be one of the most overused jokes in modern times.

>HAHA I SUCK

I will never not hate this flood of "relatable" shit for losers

In the thumbnail it looked like she had taken a lead pill.

...Maybe they think Ms. Bellum was supposed to be a transwoman?

Well now that you said this, someone with the necessary photoshop skills better step up

some lesbians have issues with their bodies
not all lesbians have issues with their bodies and not everyone with body issues is a lesbian

Bullshit LGBT loves Him, everyone loves Him, only people who never watched the show think Him is problematic

Then what could they possibly be referring to?

I think there was one episode where Professor was forced to crossdress and was uncomfortable with it.

It's amazing that trannies transition, and they just end up even more depressed and isolated than before. And then their body image issues jump to a whole new level because they'll never actually be who they want to be.

And that's somehow anti-tranny? Actually, what would that possibly have to do with trannies at all?

Tranny user again.

I only transitioned because I was desperately fighting suicide every day and tried everything else and finally decided that transition was worth a try since I had nothing to lose. Turns out I was an idiot and the answer everyone gave me from the start was the right one all along. But just because I don't want to kill myself anymore doesn't mean being a tranny isn't completely shitty, it's just the best and only solution to a terrible problem

This one?

What about drugs? They did wonders for my suicidal depression.

I'm not an expert on trannies and I doubt you are either

Didn't do anything for me. The depression was caused by dysphoria, so anything I did that didn't alleviate that had no effect

Some people think comedies featuring crossdressing at all is transphobic by presenting gender stuff as a joke.

>only people who never watched the show think Him is problematic

There's your answer.

>dyeing your armpit hair

Just make sure you got the right kind. Cousin was suicidal so he was perscribed Prozac. Pepped him right up. Just enough to actually go through with slicing his/her wrists.

Or was it the one who hung themselves? Or the shotgun? Fuck I got a lot of suicides on my dad's side, I get them mixed up.

as a living joke who also crossdresses I take offense to that

So the bug represent that she use to have some kind of disorder or is just a metaphor for sadness making bad decissions

All humans hurt each other, even our greatest artists.

I like that she's listening to a record with big old headphones

They want to forgot they have a woman's body

>moot as a little kid.jpg

I'm not hating on trannies, they're as nice as any other type of gay or so I would imagine, but the level of depression that they always seem to have really never looks like it wanes at all.

This might sound weird about trannies why are they so depressed they want to kill themselfs most of the time?

The bug is the kind of feelings trannies get because of societal pressure and guilt. Not even trying to be an SJW here, I saved up money for a dress when I was a kid and when my mom found out she went on this huge rant about how I was going to burn in hell after dying of aids and how I was worthless, I started drinking when I was 14 because the fucking insane guilt made me want to die constantly. No matter what I did I just couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to be a pretty girl, and thinking that made me remember what my mom said to me every time

intrusive thoughts

It represents her gender dysphoria, with a bit of internalized transphobia to complete the emsemble of crippling self-hatred.

>country has too many males in the "tribe"
>this affects how pregnant women feel
>results in these beta males who feel inadequate and like they should not breed
>gay and trans epidemic

Why bother they'll just make one themselves and paint it as "relatable"

Even now, I have to constantly reassure myself that what I'm doing isn't wrong and isn't hurting anyone even though my mom accepts me now. The deeply ingrained childhood guilt seems like it's there forever

Transtrenders considered crossdressers and drag queens an insult their very existence, consider them privileged cis-gendered shitlords, and are trying to get them banned from pride parades and LGBT events.

How much more do you think they'd hate a media representation of someone who cross-dresses and doesn't like it?

So, did the transition actually helped you to not want to kill yourself? I kinda got lost in your posts.

Drag queen are cool people, i like their parties, sometimes i feel like i want crossdress too and have sex with a girl is a fantasy, but im not really pretty or femenine

>I fantasize about people hating me
Wow, they really do have a fetish for being oppressed