OMG ! you guys are disgusting , how come you hate this poor refugees? , they are HUMANS just like you , :(

OMG ! you guys are disgusting , how come you hate this poor refugees? , they are HUMANS just like you , :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=20m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=22m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=24m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=25m32s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they are BLACK just like me
FIFY

I don't hate him I just want more and if that means him having less that's perfectly ok with me

>they are HUMANS just like you
This argument is so silly. No one is saying they are not human, dumbass.
They are simply not compatible with the way our society works. If we want a "tolerant" society, whatever that even means these days, we should not import the intolerant and consider ourselves still beholden to the ideals that brought them here in the first place. That is to say; by tolerating the intolerant in our tolerant society, we have begun a process by degrees which, I am sorry to say, will end with the tolerant being ousted and replaced with something Islamic; and therefore anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-women's rights, anti-education, anti-intellect, anti-freedom of speech; and roundly antithetical to all that makes up the Western canon of thought.

Consider: a dog is technically a wolf, so why not share your home with a wolf, you lupist shitlord?

No they are not.

Also: Falklands will always be British.

emotions don't work on me, i am a robot.

Please accept the bullet or leave.

Because this girl's father will rape my daughter.

but Christianity exists in our society and is adapting pretty well , more so with the new pope Francis , why not do the same with islam? they are almost the same religion.

You have to go back.
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

It is not the same religion at all, and it is missing about an additional 600 years of reform and enlightenment.

>muslims having children at exponential rates
>abortion is wrong according to Sup Forums

Same guilt tactics christian 'charities' use for starvin marvin shill commercials to extort money. Build the wall europe.

Real human beans.

Christians killed more people than muslims , just saying.

Send her to me. I will raise her as my own.

Don't let the parents in.

you know what's funny, it is reported most female refugees come in as brides or wives, even the young ones
there are even reports of refugees bringing their child brides with them
and that is accepted because it is their culture
so why wouldn't they let people take in those little girls as brides since it is their culture?
it would be very culturally enriching to take a child bride refugee, and so humanitarian too
they could process it like an adoption and then a marriage, so it is all legal, the incest is also fine since the refugees are also into that, it is their culture, we shall respect it

thanks

I don't hate the kids, in fact it would be good if we could we let them in and westernize them into redpilled grills and boys, the west needs some, but unfortunely it isn't that simple...
Who i do hate are the women and the men, that radicalize themselves and those kids, that completely destroyed europe.
I don't think anyone here would be mad if it were just kids, but it's not just kids Boludo... It's rapists, leeches and terrorists.

So it's fine to let muslims kill us all just because our ancestors killed some of them who are not around today?

Ok sun.

Sigh fine... We will let the kids and attractive photographic women in, everyone else has to fuck off though.

This just shitpost.
This point can't seriously be made...

im just asking , what's the difference , your people killed for oil , they for religion , at least they have a better excuse , they are better people than you , if you think about it

I don't think anyone minds the women.

I genuinely feel sorry for them, imagine being raised as a slave to Islam just because you had the bad luck to get two sets of the same kind of chromosomes.

And then the people who enslave you are too fucking stupid to try and work for anything and just blindly follow religion. You're not allowed to learn anything better, you're not allowed to see for yourself, you're just kept in a small little box while they fuck themselves over and you along with them.

If it were up to me, we'd shoot all the men and take in the little girls.

Hell, I'd even be down for accepting a few thousand little boys. Nothing too extreme, because they do still carry sandnigger genes, but I can accept the argument for being humane when we're talking about a few thousand little kids.

You got a point op.
Did a job for a serb bloke the other day and his tenants in the house he owns next door are recent syrian migrants.
He says they are the best people.
Always pay on time and when he is doing some work outside the wife always brings out some cut fruit for him to eat.
And yes, they are muslim.
Really made me think again about some refugees.

we'll take the lolis that's it though

They are not human.

diference is that I personally didn't kill any1. and I don't want to live in fear that me or some1 i love will fall to a terrorist attack.

why the women and not the men ? , I heard most european women dig the whole interracial affair , and the kids born from it are pretty cute

Niglets are also the cutest little bastards when they're little, doesn't mean they don't grow up to heavily harm society.

And bait aside, you heard right. Women here in Belgium will always prefer immigrants, if at all possible. But I don't think that's entirely wrong. Most men are ridiculously weak, pathetic cucks. In the end, its justice. What the hell can you do about it?

But redpilled, decent white women don't. Ever.

The whole interracial affair isn't sex with the mudslimes, it's rape, just take a look at sweeden argie.
Now go shitpost somewhere else

>tfw no emotionally crippled orphan sand loli gf.

>Loli gf
>Kraut
Nothing to see here boys...

Because i do not base my political decisions on personal emotion. Its a sad story, but the borders stay fucking closed.

>Women here in Belgium will always prefer immigrants

its ok to watch and masturbate to a woman having sex with an immigrant , its 2016 , you can talk about openly about your sexual preferences.

I'm okay with my government taking in orphans (16 and under). Does anyone here really have a problem with that? It just feels like the Christian thing to do to me.

what if your daughter's father will rape that girl? What would you do then?

You should read Goblin Slayer

>16 and under
too old, they already lived too long under they should be younger than 10.

I agree with you, but only 14 and under.
16 is too old, people change, for sure, but at the age of 16 you're already a formed person, and a person that grew up on a shithole will always be different for it, possibly in the worst way possible...

Cute girl. Can I have her?

Christians are based muzzie slayers? Let me join the knights templar

its most likely a turk

..... They have claimed the lives of 380 million in their 1400 years of pedophile worshiping and rape. Kill yourself faggot.

I'll go into my cuckshed because the bull's word is law in my household.

Memes aside, that webm gives me a lump in my throat.

Not enough for me to say FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHEEIT but it's still sad. Fucking kills me when her eyes start tearing up

not really but i like how t*rkroaches have become germanys /po/ or ebaums.

>it's another islam is almost the same as christianity post

You people are increasingly getting on my nerves, it should be mandatory for leftists to read the qur'an and sunnah aswell as atleast 1 islamic lawbook for muslims by muslims that tie sharia together in an organized way like reliance of the traveller. (gold stamp approval from al azhar university cairo egypt = harvard/yale combined with regards to islamic law and jurisprudence).

Islam is NOT the same as christianity, infact muslims are instructed to kill or convert or subjugate christians and make them pay jizya so that they are humiliated and 3rd class citizens and so muslims are superior in the nation..

>Christians killed more people than islam
You don't know anything about islamic history..

For 1400 years they declared war against 4 major beliefs, christians, jews, hindus, buddhists, zoroastrians and ofcourse people who don't believe in any god are even worse.. and started to wage war against them and slaughter them and claim their lands for the only reason that they were instructed by their texts to do this.

they killed hundreds of millions of people, and it took christians a long time to retaliate, spain for instance was invaded and occupied for 500+ years by the muslims.

Idiots like you only know modern history, the islamic caliphates fell in 1922, then west secularized middle east, promoted arab nationalism.. and helped them how to get oil out of the ground which they then sold to us.

The few recent wars was due to islamic terrorist groups attacking west because they want their caliphate back so they can pick up where they left off with invading europe and everybody else.

The ottomans for instance enslaved brutally tens of millions of europeans over many many hundreds of years. including had sex slaves including little children and little boys they had sex with.

Ofcourse that girl should be helped, but in refugee camp. Also.. that girl might be sweet and innocent, but 90% of these retards coming in are in many cases a) not even actual refugees from conflict area b) total assholes compared to that little girl..

And since the retarded leftists won't accept that we should screen them and only allow those we know who are, and for instance to only accept christians and leave muslims in refugee camp outside nation.. Then the 90% that are not like this little girl cause big problems for us.

They ofcourse hold up this little girl but the fact is only very few are like that little girl..

Also quite frankly should only take in women children and elderly/sick people..

Every military aged male should be told fuck off and go fight for your country.. millions of basically cowardly deserters that would gladly fight police on our streets and harass our people, but not fight the assholes ruining their country.

So you think muslims are victims because of recent events.. it's a total joke they are anything but victims and were constant aggressors/invaders till their caliphates collapsed.

And now that they collapsed they want your sympathy to let them into your nation why.. Because unbeknowns to retards like you who are protecting the muslims to your own detriment, there are 2 main modes of attack outlined by allah and muhammad..

1 is overt attack with armies.. number 2 when the kuffar nation is too strong to attack directly, is attack via migration and birthrates to take it over from the inside.. this is called hijrah or migration for the cause of allah.

They deliberately migrate, have 4 wives on purpose, and are instructed to on purpose breed out host population to turn it islamic and institute shariah law there to replace your national law. For that is the singular goal of islam, is sharia law implemented on all nations of entire world, islam does not coexist that is deciet they are telling you which they also are instructed to do which is called taqiyya in shiite or idtirar/kitman in sunni.

A recent example of this is in lebanon where the lebanese christians let many muslims in trying to be "multicultural" and the muslims repaid them with a civil war where they walked into a church a sunday morning and slaughtered the whole congregation and then continued the war on the christians who had at that time become the minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

They are extremely dangerous even without their empire and caliphate jihad, and have simply turned to individual jihad and jihad by bands/brigands as justified even by muhammad. Since they don't have a caliph to decree total warfare. And they cannot be trusted.. The moment they are enough they will abrogate towards medina sharia law.

Let me give you just one islamic law example.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s Apostacy in islam (riddah) Whoever voluntarily leaves islam is killed.. "when a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. Book o8.0-o8.1 reliance of the traveller.
Among things that entail apostacy from islam... "To deny any verse of the qur'an or any-thing which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it.... to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of muslims is part of Islam" So even if you don't want to leave islam because you don't want to be killed and live in a muslim nation under sharia law.. you are still in danger of being killed for apostacy if you do one of the aforementioned things. And this is ofcourse only punishments for apostacy.. There are many other ways to incur severe punishments for doing various inappropriate things under sharia law.. This is important because this is the law they want to impose on the entire world, and the kuffar have it MUCH WORSE than the muslims in this regard, if they are even allowed to live as a non muslim in many cases..

This is undisputed islamic law, this is the actual islam not the PC version they peddle to you (because they are allowed to practice a more relaxed version of islam as they are growing in numbers, so that you the kuffar are not worried about them till they seize power through numbers).

And they are instructed to decieve you about this on purpose, this is why you cannot learn qur'an and sunnah from a muslim because they will decieve you about what it says, you have to read it for yourself. 800 million out of 1.4 billion muslims are illiterate anyways and only say what the imams/sheikhs have instructed them to say.. And most muslims you meet haven't even read the qur'an and sunnah nor an islamic lawbook, so just always remember this when you talk to a muslim..

Here's another, i give you just two of the main ones you hear all the time.. first one "oh there's no death penalty for leaving islam stop lying" i just showed you..

This one honor killing they also say "oh it's nothing to do with islam just some who have misunderstood islam" Oh really. No it isn't. it's justified by the qur'an and sunnah is why they keep practicing it independently of where they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s non muslims are not innocent, and honor killing by parents of their children or their grandchildren is justified according to islamic law.. Yes, that has everything to do with islam.. This is from reliance of the traveller, again highest stamp of islamic jurisprudence approval from al azhar university cairo egypt.

What is abrogation? Replacing an older law with a more authoritative law covering the same subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=20m18s Abrogation explained in the qur'an. The reason they don't want you the kuffar to know about abrogation, is because it gives away their battle plan and their intentions! You can literally predict the next step they will take because they emulate muhammad and the stages within the 23 year period.. from mecca to medina.. At first when they are in your nation they are peaceful (mecca) then as they gain strength in numbers and influence, then comes the jihad (medina)..

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=22m10s further explanation of abrogation in the qur'an ”when we substitute one revelation for another and Allah knows best what he reveals in stages – they say, ”thou art but a forger” but most of them understand not” Qur'an 16:101 There it is.. stages.. an old law is replaced by a new better law.. hence mecca period of peace replaced by medina with full jihad against kuffar (unbelievers).

Qur'an 2:106 ”None of our revelations to we abrogate or cause to be forgotten BUT we substitute something BETTER or similar; knowest thou not that Allah hath power over all things?”

”We don't cancel laws we replace them with something better or similar”.. Allah's strategy is clearly to spread islam in stages.. and he wants the muslims to remember the stages that are to be used for conquest and eventhough the full medina sharia is authoratative, so if they can't conquer a kuffar directly the kuffar would not listen if they came and said submit to me or get your head chopped off.. the kuffar would just say go away muslim.. but if first they say ”oh we're peaceful minority just let us migrate, you have your religion i have mine” and points to mecca verses.. Then the kuffar might say Ahh.. no problem then..

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=24m23s technical information.. the abrogating text is called then nasikh and the repealed rule is called the mansukh and the jihad rule of abrogation, the 3 stages explained derived from muhammad and the muslims following him and their change in posture from mecca to medina, which is what muslims emulate when they try to impose sharia law, first they appear peaceful and are only permitted to do proselytizing, then the defense (stifling critics etc.) when people disagree with them or try to shut down the mosques or stop them from spreading islam/sharia law, and then the full on jihad and full implementation of sharia law when they achieve power, which is the final stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=25m32s IMPORTANT.. the muslim calendar starts AH.. after hijra.. meaning after the migration to medina.. The islamic calendar starts with medina, it does not start with mecca, this is because anything related to mecca is overruled by the medina period.. Mecca verses of the qur'an only exists to decieve kuffar and to be used by muslims to decieve kuffar and instructs muslims what behaviour they should have at first when they have migrated into a kuffar nation.. it is not ultimately authoritative but only temporary and meant to fall away when switching into medina stage, it allows muslims the cover to appear peaceful at first whilst they proselytize.. and try to convert with the pen and the mouth.. The medina phase will be activated once they have gained enough numbers and influence to more safely do so. It was in medina the jihad teachings began and it was from where the caliphates spread.. The evidence that the medina verses are the authoratative for the muslims and the mecca stuff is the bullshit they feed you is just overwhelming if you study islam.. And once you understand how they follow muhammads example you will understand exactly what will happen to your country if they are in majority or control..

Also did you know that hitler didn't invent the yellow badge for jews? infact it was the muslims that invented the yellow dhimmi badge, there was a christian dhimmi badge aswell. And they had to wear special clothing to recognize them. Dhimmis are the few christians and otherwise that they spared because they had use for them to translate stuff for them or otherwise do stuff for them. Others were either to convert or be executed.. And ofcourse if a dhimmi doesn't pay the extortion jizya tax.. executed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge

And because leftists have no idea about history of islam and of what the qur'an and sunnah and structured islamic lawbooks teaches.. We constantly have to hear about how muslims are super fantastic and kinda like christians and totally harmless and very much victims that we just should let in or we are massive racists..

You leftists "muh refugees" people are clueless and you should stop trying to argue politically for mass migration of muslims till you actually understand what islam is and teaches. Aka have the decency to know what it is you speak about instead of pretending you know what islam is and what muslims believe. Because right now you are making a BIG mistake.