>Can handle their alcohol
>Enjoy the great outdoors
>Like to keep fit, don't turn into fat cunts
>Don't nag

/pol is missing

Other urls found in this thread:

aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aussie women are extremely slutty though and they may not race mix now but they will if they get the chance

considering how many niggers are coming across the border wont be long till we have a major cuckening in australia

Most of what you said is fair enough, but to say they are racist as fuck and only date white men is not true. I assume you're not from a major city.

Virtually every girl I know has profoundly left-wing opinions on everything, and they are all extremely vocal about it. I think you would find much more conservative girls in America of all places, on average at least. We are almost Europe tier.

Shiet, I bet they easily handle spiders, snakes, bees etc. as well.

Do want.

I'm 23 been around the block a few times.

I'll never ever date a aussie slut ever again.

Aussie girls are the reason most of my mates and I are dateing girls from overseas.

nah but even in major cities you dont see many IR relationships

you see alot of white men and asian women

but very rare to see a nigger with a white girl. that will change in the next 10 years though probably

aussie women get drilled

most australian women have had like 20 dicks

>Loyal
>Good at banter
>can handle their alcohol
>don't nag
turn off your proxy

>aussie women are extremely slutty
So just like any other women who aren't mudslimes?

Because they are far away, how the fuck would I even meet a shitposting gril?

I am tho.

A twat from Queensland.

They all want to move in and then starts the pupa stage where they eventually transition to a leech that lives off of you the rest of your life. australian women are trained from birth to get married and become useless housewives

My king married an Australian teacher and she was qt. Rip

australian women are probably some of the biggest sluts in the whole of the 1st world

most australians lose their virginity at 13-14 and have fucked like 20 people by 18. its not like that in the usa or england

australians are less shy about sex

>don't turn into fat cunts

but 60% of all Australians are obese
aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/
>about 2 in 3

Na it's probably because you're a beta cunt under 6ft.

>Racist as fuck (only date white men)
Then why do so many white aussies have abbo/pacific islander blood in them?

They all look like they wipe back to front

Might just be Perth here, but Aussie chicks are hard AF to sleep with compared to american/euro and usually way more frigid too.

Also average age for v loss in aus is 17, compare that to 14 in uk and its obvious your talking out your arse.

>Loyal
Stopped reading there
They are hot but that is literally their only redeeming feature. Personality wise they are the worst in the west, worse than even America.

becasuse there are no women here and i'm slowly dying

>most australians lose their virginity at 13-14 and have fucked like 20 people by 18
OK, never mind what I've said earlier.

most australian girls i know are pretty left leaning including the one im dating but everything else you said is true

my gf lives in central brazil, other side of the fucking planet but worth it over the absolute slam pigs you find here

6"3 beard + long hair so its easy for me cos I look hipster, also not aspy af. Aussie girls just arent as appealing as non Aussies (exlcuing uk/us).

Australian girls are all leftists and very vocal about it. Not sure what to do because I like them but don't want to date a girl from overseas.

ex-pat here

- annoying as fuck accents
- look like men (more prominent in NZ but still)

>don't nag
what in the fuck are you talking about OP
>only date white men
(australia's like 98% white, they don't have a choice)

I just cant handle the stench they leave after murdering a brown snake.

about 7 of those are horrifically wrong and only true if you compare our best with the worst Europe and the US has to offer

i lost my virginity at 15 and i specifically remember being lateish compared to my friends so nah

perth is in south africa btw. not australia

See They are quite literally the opposite of everything you just said.

that's pretty universal m8, you see the chicks you meet while on a vacation are very likely to lose their inhibitions since nothing can hurt their local reputations

Thats more of the mens fault. All their rapist and thief ancestors could not keep their dicks out of the local fauna.

from white men

if one things for certain weve never been cucked by abos. ive never seen a white girl with an abo. never

You have a girlfriend you can't even see/fuck. What is the point?

kek i live in perth atm and this is true
so many fucking south african cunts. they are all racist cunts and should all fucking die

Im in 6th year of uni so talking more about overseas students/chicks who have moved to aus to study/work long term. I guess you are right in that there is still a bit of "I'm not bound here" going on.

I lived in Australia and Netherlands and dutch girls are better IMO.
Less stupid while gorgeous as fuck and independent

I also heard that aussie blokes are above average in handsomeness and height so that may also come into play here

Literally half of those women have underbite. What kind of imbred mongoloid fuckery is this shit? Have we finally found the apes of europe?

>Hot as fuck
>Loyal
>Racist as fuck (only date white men)
>Good at banter
>Can handle their alcohol
>Enjoy the great outdoors
>Like to keep fit, don't turn into fat cunts
>Don't nag

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

H A H A H A H A H A H A H A

I am, thanks.

too bad they love jamals cock more than yours m8

>Hot as fuck

Eh, I guess

>Loyal

Yeah nah mate.

> Racist as fuck (only date white men)

Yeah, this is pretty accurate.

> Ride the cock like their life depends on it

lol wot

> Good at banter

Good, and that's about it, certainly not excellent.

> Can handle their alcohol

Probably due to the fact that they start drinking the second they get into high school.

> Enjoy the great outdoors

Only a few, most would rather sit in Starbucks or some gay shit.

> Like to keep fit, don't turn into fat cunts

Yeah nah mate, there are heaps of fat fucks here.

> Don't nag

kek, that's a good joke user. They complain about literally ANYTHING, their hair, some random bumping into them, basically any stupid shit that you can think of.

Honestly women here are not special. As a generalisation they all just seem follow trends, and they will do whatever is socially considered 'trendy'.

>only date white men

top fucking lel

I see more and more bmwf everyday, seems like every Sudanese refugee we get they get a free Aussie girl

Even though they look like Cro-magnons. Thanks Shlomo.

I already am

just because white does not mean good genes, i see white autists all day

How many Asian chicks can you date before your friends and family think you're a fetishist?

nah m8 aussie women are fucked. all of them are mega sluts.

personally im looking for a virgin asian gf or maybe even a beautiful negress gf. then when im 30 ill hit up some 21 year old chick who's not yet corrupted and get her to marry me