Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz4JSTXuP9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia
youtube.com/channel/UCrBrbDWc3FYKEZfD7E0PXEQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tz4JSTXuP9E

You grew up
Anybody who still watches comedy's as an adult should kill themselves

too much Sup Forums. in my case, Sup Forums made me attracted to sexy sexy dogs.

I find very little funny nowadays in places that aren't image boards. Sam Hyde and Norm Macdonald make me laugh sometimes. The last real piece of media that made me laugh was the high school boy anime that came out in like 2014 and that's only because the anime cliches have been pounded into my head since I was a preteen. The threads about this meme though made me crack up yesterday.

What kind of deranged person actually laughs out loud at movies?

normalfags

What kind of deranged person asks what kind of person laughs out loud at movies?

abnormalfag detected

Sociopaths

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia

Sometimes people catch me in public laughing about shit in my head like old Sup Forums posts I read years ago.

I'm getting to be the same way. Dry humor is the only type left that will moderately amuse me. I genuinely wish that I could laugh out loud at your standard fare Kevin James shlock like the people around me, but I just end up cringing to the point of physical discomfort.

>hey user you have to see this
>hahahaha isn't that funny
And then I just end up smiling through gritted teeth and slowly nodding my head like some sort of retarded robot. I try telling myself that my tastes are simply superior to theirs, but in reality I know inside that I'm just acting like a giant edgelord faggot.

Showing people what you think is funny never works out for anybody involved.

americans

>Watching movie in theater
>Stay quiet during the "funny" parts
>Laugh hysterically during the serious parts like murders or rapes

Yeah this.
Don't worry user it's their fault for being spics.

>watch pretty much anything
>cry

Are there any drugs Sup Forums takes legal or not to suppress crying? I don't even care about the depression, at least I'm feeling something. Just want the crying side effect to go away anytime I see something like a girl character smiles at a guy character.

Stop being a lil' bitch boy.

You're typically not laughing at the rape though, you're laughing at how bad the actors/how unrealistic the script is. Writers should put rape in their film unless they've been raped or have done the raping. Write what you know jews

Never thought about that. I'm cured!

Nope, I'm laughing at the rape.

I laugh at rape because I love seeing women get what's coming to them.

Honestly people who laugh at movies are usually just stupid.

The psychological reason something is "funny" to humans (or animals smart enough to notice complex patterns for that matter) is if something is unexpectedly incongruous, which is why it's easier to get someone to laugh telling them a joke they haven't heard before.

However this also means if the person can see the incongruity coming they'll find it less funny, and that's very easy in something as formulaic and predictable as a hollywood comedy movie, unless you are a stupid person with poor pattern recognition skills or I guess someone who just doesn't watch very many comedy movies.

Watch bill and ted. It's actually funny

Have you seen The General (1926)? It's hilarious as are many of Keaton's movies. I feel you're generally correct but not really

Does this mean all humor is stupid? Is there any more clever types of humor? Damn I don't want to enjoy funny things anymore.

>Is there any more clever types of humor?
This website is the pinnacle honestly.

Are you being ironic right now?

Either you're watching shitty comedy or you're depressed.

I wish he was my man.

this made me laugh because i know that one day it could happen to me

But I'm not depressed. I'm not sad. I just feel nothing. And when I see people laughing I feel like they're idiots.

>Be in University
>Teacher tells something
>Random faggot contradicts that loudly
>Everyone bursts into tears
fucking normies.

Agreed with this post then laughed out loud at it

My friends in highschool made me watch this with them. It was nothing but garbage. They sometimes quote it and it just makes me dislike them more and more.

you were probably just raised in a mirthless household. as a child my father was the ultimate prankster always cracking wise, laughing at his own jokes and teasing strangers in public. he got it from my grandpa who just last week beat up a samoan with his walking cane for god knows what. this jester-gene carried on to me and i am never not entertained, never not laughing at somebodies expense or making others laugh. i feel bad for you man. i don't laugh at movie jokes but i can comment on any movies and make others laugh, i once had my ex in fits while we were watching the pianist.

Y'all know what time it is.

I find that more true for modern American shows than older stuff.

American stuff is very formulaic in every way. Their jokes, tone, delivery, timing, flat, indistinct yet over the top acting, It gives every sitcom the same feel.

Especially the tone as it never changes. Just compare them to fucking cartoons like old spongebob or Simpsons where the tone is constantly change and different kinds of humour are use, it keeps the viewer on their toes.

No, I used to find things funny. My dad and mother for instance find the most mundane things hilarious even at their age. My dad finds shit like monkeys funny, and not even if they're doing anything funny, he just laughs because they're monkeys. My parents unironically enjoy Adam Sandler movies. They pretty much only see Marvel movies or comedies when they come out.

I only really stopped finding these funny after coming to Sup Forums, so I kind of blame you guys. Now I don't find anything funny. Not even black comedy or dry humor.

Old Spongbob was, hands down, the best cartoon ever.
>there was ever hardly a “hahaha fart” joke

>being that guy

>be in my room couple years back in high school days
>sister and mom are watching big bang theory
>frequently hear the absurdly loud bouts of laugher
>feel disdain because while I can see the "jokes" on that show, it's not THAT funny

You can find something funny and not laugh at it.

>Watch Metalocalypse episode in a theater settup with college friends
>Toki gets called a faggot
>only one to laugh loudly
>"user!" everyone laughs at me for laughing
felt good

just keep searching for that laff user. you can't really blame tv for you not liking sandler or marvelmovies, they were always trash and you are lucky that you realised.

i remember a few years ago watching my firt marvel movie, it was avengers 2 and i took a hit of acid before-hand with my dad. he absolutely loved it and kept identifying with the hulk while i was so disgusted i had to leave the room multiple times. it was just quip, jump-cut, quip. especially during the fight scene where it kept jumping to every character. just recalling it makes me feel ill.

anyway keep searching. after years of enjoying shitty cartoons like american dad and southpark it's only king of the hill that i enjoy now for whatever reason.

Cartoons are some of the only written comedy I can laugh at anymore. Sadly we aren't getting a lot of Xavier and SZS these days.

there is absolutely nothing funny about that show

I implore you to reconsider.

>funny, well constructed joke
A smirk, maybe an exhale out of my nose

>kinoplex stories, JAGposting, baneposting, extreme irony
Laughing so hard I start crying

I laugh thinking about Jim Parson's inevitable death from GRID.

Modern (((((comedy)))))
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE SEX LMAO

BAZINGA

I laughed, but it was more like air shuddering out of my nose than actual laughter.

I haven't laughed at a movie in years. Sometimes I'll smile of chuckle but that's about all.

Don't do that shit gonna blow snot everywhere.

>youtube.com/channel/UCrBrbDWc3FYKEZfD7E0PXEQ/videos
>Pretend Im there
>Laugh with everyone else
>Good times

>he doesn't get it
user ... how long you been here?

Modern Sup Forums humour
DUDE PEPE LMAO
DUDE KEK LMAO
Pink Wojak and Cuphead will save us all.

This happens to me too.

this site is like a drug.

>tfw too smart to notice the jokes

>there are no joeks
>point to the jokes
i will be glad ↓

>acting like le olde Sup Forums was some magicl wonderland for smart people such as yourself

>watching movie
>friends all laughing, look at me to see if I'm laughing too
>I'm not
>serious moment in movie, someone slaps the shit out of a woman
>chuckle
>i'm the only one

>2010
>ye olde

I start laughing hard at work or at the gym thinking about threads I've made or posts that have made me laugh. I almost look forward to reading that shit. You guys are absolutely hilarious and unironically the people that make me laugh the most.

>comedy's

>>Watch a comedy
what the fuck does that mean? Kung Pow and Jack and Jill are both Comedies, but KP is fucking brilliant, and Jack and Jill is literal SHIT. Yet there are people who 'don't get' KP and still others who FUCKING. LOVE. Happy Madison productions, as in Jack and Jill is the Magnum Opus of the company. Comedy is divisive, you're just watching the wrong stuff.

Yes it's a real shame it only stayed at that level for a couple of seasons

>tfw i can't laugh at "funny" stuff
>but I laugh maniacally at Bane memes and sneed stuff

It was good all the way up to the amazing Spongebob Movie.

But then everything after the movie was just awful. I don't understand why it changed so much.

I literally laugh out loud whenever I watch the bane plane scene
It's just so good.

Watch the episode where Stan grows up

What kind of deranged person shoots a man before throwing them out of a plane?

Literally me during It. I didn't laugh at the shitty jokes the annoying abortion with the glasses said but I fucking laughed my ass off at the stupid CGI shit.

>When Georgie's arm is bitten off
>500ft Pennywise in the garage
>The teeth