Nootropics creating superhuman mutants in Russia

What's Russia's plan supplying its citizens with over the counter nootropics? These were originally drugs created for cosmonauts to help with the crippling depression that they would experience while floating in space. Now, the ministry of health in Russia wants everyone to take nootropics.

What's the deal with nootropics and why aren't we taking them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
erowid.org/smarts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's the deal with nootropics and why aren't we taking them?
Because you're not retarded. When Russia does something, it's a good idea to take note of it and do the exact opposite.

>Lithuania
>talking about how russians take cognitive enhancers on a daily basis on Sup Forums
CYKA BLYAT SHUT IT DOWN

based baltshit

fess up on some state noot secrets, gregor. I want something stronger than semax.

Aren't nootropics basically youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE in pill form?

I'm an American in Georgia, they have tons of ruski meds here how do I pronounce these commie runes so I can become a super mutant?

Listen here, if that mutant shit does anything to my petite Russian waifus I'll nuke russia

>government wants everyone on mind-altering drugs

Nootropics re also known as smarts. There's a whole range of them with effects from increasing concentration to memory, anti-aging, some even meant to improve cognitive ability and intelligence.

erowid.org/smarts/

Nootropes are fucking useless,mate. Also,source on the Ministry of Health promoting nootropics?

they want to make bydlo russian into average human bean so they can go to space n shit

what the fuck are you talking about?

Nootropics have also been proven to cause abnormal growths along the spinal column causing crippling pain and deformity

I thought Americans had Xanax in their drinking water?

Only niggers drink out of the tap.

Ladasten

nice link m8

Thanks m8

Wait... You're not trying to put me ion russian tranny hormones are you?

I hope you aren't gonna actually take them mate.

You go to the farmacy and say "Give me KORVALOL, the stress is on the latter O". You drink the whole bottle, preferably with vodka. Don't thank me.

So Captain America really is a Russian?

t: a-lepo

>KORVALOL
>with vodka

RIP

I tried all that stuff for my depression it didn't work.

Also, can I get a source that Russia wants to make it mandatory?

>ministry of health in Russia wants everyone to take nootropics
You got any sauce for that?

Some popular nootropics can only be bought in boxed pill form from Russia, all other sources come as powders not for human consumption.

Keep looking at government approved boogeyman. Tyrone will nuke your ass with his BBC, bitch.

They you just reminded me to go and try it.
You normally need presription to get phenotropil but thanks god for living in the land of not giving a fuck I can get them like
>Pleeeease I want it,p pretty pretty please just sell it to me
Students buy them all the time to increace performance and learn better.

>water? like from the toilet? what for?

Nootropics are mostly brain medicine for when you get a stroke and trauma.

They improve metabilism, blood circulation and supply your brain with what it needs. Normally results in incresed intelligence, memory and muscules strenght
Supplied to cismonauts and sportsmen.
Totally gonna buy it on my way back home

>meanwhile everybody have to buy tickets to the space from Russia
How you managed to fall lower then bydlo ruski?

go for Pregabalin/Lirika

"Long-term safety data is typically unavailable for some types of nootropics[9] (e.g., many non-pharmaceutical cognitive enhancers, newly developed pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals with short-term therapeutic use). Racetams—piracetam and other compounds that are structurally related to piracetam—have few serious adverse effects and low toxicity, but there is little evidence that they enhance cognition in individuals without cognitive impairments.[23][24] While addiction to stimulants is sometimes identified as a cause for concern,[25] a very large body of research on the therapeutic use of the "more addictive" psychostimulants indicate that addiction is fairly rare in therapeutic doses.[26][27][28]"

Untested on long term effects, addictive. Good luck user, your sacrifice will advance medicine.

bydlo ruski arrived in 1990s. you live off the achievements and infrastructure of a fallen empire and it won't last for much longer. need to start reviving no more quick money for gas/oil shots.

meanwhile this country is slowly dying.

If it was bad someone would get brain damage already.
Purple drank is perfectly studied for all side effects if this had any We would know.

>meanwhile this country is slowly dying
what country dying? kek, i'm tired waiting cockhole/liberashka/whatever promised death of the Russia.

""great""" britain.

why? you seem to be doing ok.

FAGGOTS

That clip is losing so much quality

Students use them as study drugs and they're used to aid in treating ADD/ADHD symptoms.

Course, they have some negative health effects and a "make you smart and focused" drug is obviously going to build dependence.

Tried some of this shit like fenotropil, ladasten and piracetam, placebo-tier shit, it doesn't really work on healthy individuals.
There's no deep meaning behind it, just private companies got to license old ussr recipes and scam the fuck out of population.

The UK has been selling itself to foreign investors for ages, the amount of fuckery we're engaged in is unreal.

>want to build a school worth £10mn
>could just borrow £10m, borrowing costs are low at the minute
>NOPE
>call up a private company and ask them to build a school, which they'll own and we'll rent for 15 years at £2mn per year, linked to inflation
>at the end of the contract we can renew or buy the school outright for £10mn
>by the end we'll either have spent £30mn on a school worth £10mn (or less, private contractors may obviously cut corners like hell. see: edinburgh schools falling apart.) and not even own the building, or £40mn to own the building having paid what we should've done in the first place on top of a stupid amount of rent.
>This is apparently okay because the cost of building the school normally might have overrun to £20mn if the state had handled it by just building it to own the thing itself while paying private builders

the crazy thing is that this is a consensus policy. The Conservatives started it on a small scale, Labour continued it (under the "New Labour" guise of fetishising the private sector and loving to contract things out even when the state *can* do them more efficiently, as the contracting process mixes public sector inefficiency with private sector price-gouging, meaning it's not a "free market" solution but a remarkably waste.) and the Conservatives continue it again.

Scotland's railways are run by the Dutch state company. Much of our electricity comes from a subsidy of the French state company. A Chinese firm got the contract for network infrastructure alongside BT, among other things.

UK Plc: A subsidiary of America inc, is run by people who are insane or who simply want to hand out money to foreign investors.