Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WKtemWlXiEs
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ--mfyyQLI
mobile.twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with who do they want to replace her with?

Biden would have easily beat Trump and he's who should have run in the first place.

They can't replace her with anyone unless she steps down
also im not sure but i think the election is pretty much over since most states have passed the ballot deadline

We did it Sup Forums we memed a curse on Hillary

For those who haven't seen the videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=WKtemWlXiEs

youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA

Are you sure?

>Biden

Too creepy.

WE NEED MORE WE NEED HER SOUL

>who to replace Hillary

A corpse would be a healthier and effective leader compared to Hillary at the moment

Yo the paranoia might be setting in, but has anybody considered if this was an act? Personally, I don't believe so but, if it was what could be gained? think outside the box anons

he probably could have, but it's a bit too late in the game for a replacement to make a real run of it.

If she hand pneumonia she could've just passed it to that little girl.

I really don't think so. Hillary has a higher unfavorability rating than Trump doesn't she?

withering_curse.jpg

its all real

Pneumonia can be contagious, and Hillary was kissing children and shit.

Imagine if Hillary killed your child in the street.

>Act as if you're in poor health when your enemies are scoring points casting doubts on your well-being

>Then cancel my California trip because I am fine
>fine people cancel important trips all the time

some other reptilian

who has the link to the video of the guy saying "jesus christttttt" when the kid runs out to hillary after she finished her seizure sequence

Sup Forums was right again
it knew that she was ill

She will die before the election.

LOL

she'll never step down

i honestly believe if she dies they'll hide it for a few days then Bill will announce she's still running post-mortem. "It's what she would have wanted."

>it knew
>it

this right here

Digits and she dies during/after the first debate.

well what do you think this Sup Forums guy is, huh?

That's beginning to be a typical day for Hillary.

>WE NEED HER SOUL
I'm no reptilian expert, but I don't think they have them. Either way Hillary needs a new host.

it's us, man

One last roll.

(((They))) don't like Joe

you guys seen this picture? sorta explains the metal clip thing.

I'll roll for you

I've wondered this myself.
i thought that perhaps by doing this and claiming she has some other benign disease they can try to sweep under the rug any other kind of probes into the state of her health. "it's just pneumonia!".

It's okay user, it just means she dies before.

Okay lets follow that logical train of thought. Lets say she is in PERFECT (actually perfect) health. The only thing she realistically gains from this is some avant-garde Sup Forums-level confusion-tactics. But why? If she is actually in perfect health there would be no reason to do any of this.

I highly doubt that. with her health being a point of focus in attacking her, to falunt an illness like this would be extremly risky. now for the rest of the election her health will be a major issue. no longer is it just conspiracy theory as they have played it off as. this is now clearly an issue.

the only good thing she could recieve from this is perhaps sympathy? but i dont think that will win her any votes.

the only truly good thing that could come of this is if trump lays into her hard.

he would come off as attacking a sick old woman.

thats why i hope he takes a back seat on this one, plays nice, and just lets the media tear her ass apart.

SEIZURES FOR THE SEIZURE GOD

HAHAHAHA AT LONG LAST OUR SLUMBER ENDS

i thought the planted mexican girl happened last, after they hosed off the piss and shit

If she dies, who will open my pickle jar?

Sounds good to me user

Ballot deadline has passed; she can't get replaced.

There's none. She's getting hammered over her health, showing those people may be right does nothing to help her.

What did you think of her impression of one of the towers today?

Serious question. Now that we memed Trump to presidency and Hillary to early grave, what we should meme to existence next?

Perhaps Hitler from his grave or something more fun?

That doesn't matter, the ballot deadlines have been passed in most states.

>skip first two debates because of illness
>It's Trump vs Johnson
>voters get split between them
>"recover" by 3rd debate
>"What a strong woman!"
>Win with a plurality

Patience, we have used much meme magic and the war is not yet over
Once Trump is officially in office we may move onto our next task of pushing the minorities out of white countries

Closing the borders to muslims first, user.

DELET

What do you mean?

Getting the man into power is not the end goal. Power is just a tool.

with one of our own in the white house we will be able to start turning this ship around.

for example. BLM, SJW, Trannies, Immigrants, etc. all this is liberal bullshit stemming from them being in power.

now imagine these groups but they are the average white person. they are mad, angry, and have a president that supports them.

shit. the possibilities are endless.

build wall first. then we will start eliminating the threats.

I thought it needed more work desu needed more screaming and fire.

Her movements are very strange.
It's almost as if she isn't human.

>789 ▶
>File: HillaryisCargo.webm (1.22 MB, 421x480)
how are those people treating this like its a normal thing?

It just gets me so fucking heated that literally no one is talking about how she LIED about her health just under a month ago in that retarded interview where she opened a pickle jar.
Instead of talking about how a presidential candidate happily lied with a smile to the american people about her health, people are talking about how "brave" she is to still be running while being sick.

She's literally untouchable. Lying about the emails did nothing, lying about her health has done nothing. Only kek can help us now

Kek finish the job you started.

DELET NOW!!!!!

She does drop a part from her pant leg, if you can find the video with audio, you can hear the metallic clang.

Suppression by the MSM and DNC. Most people aren't seeing it.

I bet it felt good to post this as you smirked in satisfaction, knowing that everyone who disagrees with you is a shill or belongs to CTR, and you're obviously right because no one could possibly disagree with you ever.

>done nothing
>normie internet blowing up with speculation
>full-time damage control from all media barely slowing the tidal wave of shit hurtling towards her
>nothing
This might not sink her by itself, but they're losing their grip on the narrative faster than I ever thought possible. This is really fucking happening.

Nice try

>hahahano.gif

wtf?

That was a month ago and she was diagnosed with it on Friday

>Go to daughters apartment
>It's a retrofitted health clinic modified into a makeshift hospital
>Daughter doesn't even live there

ftfy

lol from afghanistan?

What the fuck. That shit ain't normal.

Hillary is deified, the clans tell tales of her....

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ--mfyyQLI

How do you F up on this?
mobile.twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

What exactly is the plan?

Assuming she becomes President and has to attend meetings internationally, sometimes in countries where the media will have no reservations about exposing the fact that the American President is only half alive? She's looking for a 4 year presidency and by the looks of things she doesn't even have 4 months to live. Is she that desperate to live out her dream that she'll die trying? She's not even going to see the benefits of being the President if she's hobbling around shitting her pants hooked up to 12 different life support systems.

We thought Trump was a Hillary plant, but it could it actually be the opposite? Could Trump have played 43D interdimensional chess on a board where everyone else is playing 1D checkers?

There are still waves of people defending her though. It's true things are finally starting to go our way, but the majority of the people are defending her and ignoring that she lied about her health.
You don't go from perfectly healthy to fucking phenomena in a month user

Most people focus on the fact that she was clearly being lifted up off the ground, and miss the unnatural, uncontrolled head rolling.

She is not running. It's the establishment running for her.
She must win. The other election is Trump, and they can not risk themselves to kill him as with JFK. That would start a civil war.

Ayano a cute! C U T E!

There was a satirical cartoon about a year ago which showed the Democratic party propping up an old and obviously dead looking Hillary.

The joke then was obviously that Hillary has been vying for the Presidency for around 15 years and that she was an old horse so to speak. But now it's literally come true.

>"recover" by 3rd debate
>"We can't have a president that's out of commission half their term!"
>"Lose by a landslide"

>tfw actually prayed to any higher power willing to listen for Trump to stay the fuck off Twitter for all of 9/11 while this was going on
>from the sounds of it the campaign is telling all surrogates to back the fuck off her health issues or get fucking fired
>probably because they know the regular folks will push it hard

There has been many a moment where I've doubted his competency, but if this is true and they actually dont make an attack out of it then he will have cleared all doubts

lol there it is, absolute meme magic.

can any american or someone versed in american presidential system explain what would happen if she dies afetr she's elected?

who becomes president? VP? for how long? who will be hillary's VP?

WHO IS FUCKING VP OF HILLARY CLINTON?

didn't drop out on his side though. Seems to be something the other ss guy was carrying

VP fills the position, that'd be Tim Kaine

Shell be fine

AFTER she is ELECTED? The Vice President takes the job and the Speaker of the House takes his job.

Dude, the United States presidential hierarchy isn't that hard to find...
are you guys just sliding now? I'm going to sage cause that's retarded.

You don't get it, pantsu-sniffer-kun. She's playing 25D chess.

Kek's will by our memes

This tbqhwyf

CREEPY BIDEN BEAT TRUMP. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It doesn't looks half bad as Hilldawg.

Don't you have a minor earthquake to die in with a few hundred other people, lasagna nigger?

I take that back, if you watch the timing and the angle, it's something that the female doctor was holding in her hand when she dropped it.

This poster dies now

If she is elected and dies her VP would become the next president, this has happened before with William Harrison

thx mates

More like trump is playing 100D corn hole.

thx

Her body double which will receive all orders from (((them)))