Million Ways to Die in the West

>That went south *SO* fast!

Who else loved this movie?

I got this movie as a christmas gift the year it came out

OH

>people still think hating seth macfarlane makes them smart

that being said movie was bad

Outside the occasional family guy episode, it's the only good thing Seth McFarlane has ever made. I liked it.

Mediocre af

The only funny part was the tooth fairy part. Where he leaves shit under his pillow. That's literally the only funny part and it's barely haha funny.
Pretty shit movie and will stop me from watching literally all his other live action stuff.

is this movie good, i'm pretty forgiving when it comes to Seth humor, i laugh at least once per episode on modern family guy.

Neil Patrick Harris shitting in a hat.

>Wagons East 2
>gentile edition

>He said I need a ear nail.

Later he goes to the doctor, and has a blue bird pick the dried blood from his wounds.

I laffed

One of my favorites. I love Seth MacFarlane. I also liked the casting and it had some really beautiful shots.

hahaha what

Going by the title and trailer, I was really hoping it would basically be a live action Happy Tree Friends where people just die in the most obscene ways, would have been better than what we got.

Pretty litty summer fun, like The Orville in the old west!

fuck up Buddy

One of my favorites. I love Seth MacFarlane. I also liked the casting and it had some really beautiful shots.

gilbert gottfried as lincoln was comedy kino

No worse or better than 90% of the movies that come out.

Really, there's no need to talk about it or shit on it. It just existed.

Only really funny thing I remember from it is Ryan Reynold's cameo.

I find Seth endearing, he obviously has a genuine love and appreciation for cinema, theatre and musicals. That said he also has a talent for pumping out bland shit. I think one day he will make something great, I hope he does anyway.

>tfw the studio actually trademarked "A Million Ways to Die in..." to make sequels and spinoffs

I guess it's not too surprising but neither was the revelation that Seth wasn't leading man material

he just needs to stop making him the lead/co-star. get behind the camera or just pen the script.

I liked this a lot. This felt like one of those movies that critics gang up on like The Love Guru or Mortdecai.

THIS
Critics still #madatmort

this is absolute fucking garbage

I enjoyed it.

I'm going to agree with this.
It's clear that he tries hard, but it comes off terrible like this movie for example.

I like Seth MacFarlane. Hearing his voice and seeing him in stuff is comfy and familiar.