You like traditional gender roles, right?

You like traditional gender roles, right?

So you want women to be "feminine"

But are you masculine?

I would be if I made any money. I have a very hard time applying my natural directiveness when i don't feel confident that i can afford to create the situations that I want.

I literally eat steak for breakfast

your move s-candiman

Extremely.

"I heard there were homosexuals in this church."

But if i want to be a little girl?

I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter but I let my girlfriend finger my asshole once. So, you tell me.

>non-hipster beard
>standard short back and sides
>work out
>own house and car
>German Shepard dog
>stable job with good career prospects

Id say I'm doing alright famalam

Sure, thanks to your dog.

Im a heavy wieght boxer

Only men who feel like true men will probably post itt. And if you see that theres only 7 posters and me this says a lot about what kind of beta males hang arouns here in pol.

Weight

more like a heavy weight burger

Haha yeah man, bad dudes like us posting in this thread, like real bad dudes do.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?

I'm a manager at my restaurant. I command my subordinates around. I lead by example. I take responsibility for the store. I punish for mistakes. I don't mince words. I don't care about your feelings. I am an alpha.

Checked and kek'd

I want women to be women and men to be men. Every woman should be feminine by birth, which means having skinnier and less muscular legs compare to man, having less skinny arms compare to men, having shoulders that aren't bigger than man, having a vagina and take care of her body instead of drink, smoke and do drugs.

Yes

No I am boxer. I worked out 4 football since 11, then found out a genetic back condition fucked me over. So I went into boxing.

>restaurant manager
>alpha

My gf tells me that I'm masculine and manly even though I never ask hersuch stupid shut, never think about it and just doing my business. So I think I am.

You definitely sound like a heavyweight boxer.

Stop while your brain is still in one piece.

I want Coca Cola

Eastern European genes dont help

I don't think the average poltard has a good grasp on what is masculine and does not like being around what is feminine.

Masculinity is more about confidence in yourself and the decisions you make. Knowing who is above and below you and treating them with the due respect. It's about stewardship of self, family, nature, amd society.

Feminimity is about confidence of others and supporting their choices. Being the bow to his arrow. Taking care of the smaller things in large quantities because men think to widely. Caring for the family and preserving the legacy.

I work out, Have a steady job, decent looks so yes I guess

Fuck yeah cobba.

>bossing around 14 yo waitresses and feminine waiters
>masculine

Try a job in construction or something where men work and see how you fare, shitlord.

6 figures
250 bench
Respected by men, desired by women

Any alt-righter, natsoc, etc. who isn't seeking out and cultivating masculine virtues is a fucking fraud.

Try to be, but my dad was a piece of crap who abandoned me at 4, and my stepdad could barely stand me on top of being pretty fucked up, so I didn't exactly have any role models.

ITT: wannabe manly man thread

>But are you masculine?
I'm big and strong, and my interaction style is, I would say, generally masculine.

I'm neither a follower nor a leader. Both situations kind of get on my nerves... but I can do both when the situation calls for it.

I don't like to lead, so this goes against the traditional gender role that a man holds in a family unit.... But to me masculinity isn't really about women. It's about survival/planning/competence.

unoriginal bandwagon faggot. still good you're doing any sport I guess

That's the perfect role models to learn how to "act like a man"

I would be for my waifu.
I would stab skinheads on the daily and do squats all damned day.

so no

> restaurant manager
> alpha

My wifes boyfriend thinks I'm masculine.

I'm a captain for my university's gridiron team. Feels good man. Lift weights and eat good friends.

I show rage and strong language. In the absence of direction, I provide leadership. Sometimes I am 100% stubborn and it is better that way. I can diddlylift 315 and can fix cars and bikes

off the top of my head, i am the most masculine guy i know at my cucked normie uni

Bandwagon?

U wot m8? It's a great striking system.

>But are you masculine?

I can open a pickle jar all by myself

>That picture

You are obviously physically eligible to run for president, user.

>Being this cucked in 2016

Kinda funny seeing the concept of masculinity portrayed from those who are faking it.

Masculinity is filling the patriarchal role of protector and provider. You literally need a job and a gun. That's it.

You guys are probably secretly fags, obsessed with vanity and cultivating a social personality removed from your true self.

>married with 3 kids because my father taught me how to be a man

Who hurt you bro?

damn there 9/10 of the under 25 crowd i meet talk with a feminine sounded voice and have all kinds of feminie vocal tics. many of them talk in the valley girl vocal style.

2 times I have come across under 25 year old dudes that needed to change a tire... both times the dudes had no clue how to do it and both asked for help (someone else to do it). THEY WOULDNT EVEN TRY! TO TAKE A FUCKIN TIRE OFF! WTF.

My brother had to come help the one.... he had my 12 year old neice do it in an attempt to shame the guy. DIDNT FUCKIN WORK! TWO WEEKS LATER, SAME SITUATION, DUDE STILL ASKS FOR HELP. WTF!

Why is the younger crowd so fuckin emasculated? How can they be ok with this? where is their pride? their shame?

i should note, in all outward apperances these guys seemed like normal young men, only one of them even had the feminine voice/gestures. still to emasculated to even attempt to change the tire.

I gave one of them my stick shift SUV 2 years ago, as he was getting his license. He still hasnt learned to drive it. 2 fucking years later. His sister and his crippled mom have both learned to drive it. he is so bitch that he wont even try to learn even though he knows it means his crippled mom had to suffer through mass pain to drive stick and use a clutch because the little faggot is always using his car. he would rather let his mom suffer and be btfo by his sister then actually attempt to drive stick. fuckin shameful.

masculinity is about how you carry yourself and react to things. not about doing the things you listed. all the nu male faggots out there could claim the exact things you have claimed, many do, and are yet still feminine as fuck. not saying youre, just saying your comment doesn't really show you arent.

I'm literally perfect mate.

What brain damaged you into thinking lifting weights would make you a man?

When people think "masculine", they think "Chad Thundercock" without realizing one other very important aspect of masculinity, logic. This is a distinctly masculine trait because women do not actively apply it.

>which means having skinnier and less muscular legs compare to man

I disagree with this. Women should have big and thick legs, with a large amount of both muscle and fat in them.

kek cos I'm a strong cunt that can protect his family without muh boom stick. weak dog cunt square up

Shut the fuck up you retarded anti-gun statist faggot.

I love guns lad, just saying holding a gun doesn't make you a strong cunt

So your muscle can stop a hollow point? You fuckin bogan, I'll glass you and the cunt you dripped out of.

gonna have to second this

I love guns too, but even the gayest of faggots can have a gun

It does. I have been powerlifting for 6 years, I'm not writing off physical strength as something valuable, but it has nothing to do with protection.

Men use the tools available to them. There's no honour in being Iraq in 1991 and getting your shit gutter stomped by the US Air Force. There's no honour in using your hands when someone else has a knife or a firearm.

Never seen a cunt that's not a bikie bust into a house over here looking for trouble lad. Sorry we don't have as big as a nigger problem as you mate. Just because I'm not whipped to a roastie pussy that pushed out three faggots doesn't mean I'm not more of a man than you. Enjoy being chained to some bitch for the rest of your life though kek

Nah I'm with you lad all good, just saying a fat burger with a gun doesn't make them a provider or muh manly man instantly. Same way holding an expensive knife doesn't suddenly make you a chef.

>no honour in standing your ground
I think I found the kike

I want to be the little pony

It makes them more powerful than just about anyone without a gun, provided they are willing to use it.

Secondly, there's nothing more worthless than a man who sleeps around for his entire life, never forming a successful family unit and passing his genes onto kids he helps develop into successful humans. Don't ever insult a man for having a family and working hard to give them a good life. I can't think of something more Jewish or more against civilised, nationalist ideals.

No, i'm too beta and socially inept, i also look like a little bitch boy even with a beard.
I'm a pretty boy, grills try to hit on me, but all i have for them is spaghetti and fagness.

3rding this

just go on /k/ it's full of crossdressing faglords

Then theres only one solution friend

>he fell for the marriage meme
My choice what I want to do with my life. I can be a productive matriarchal role model without having to give half of my shit. Maybe I'll adopt, who knows.

Just banter anglo bretheren.

I'm just saying being masculine is more of a natural thing, not something you have to cultivate or try to do.

Find your profession and stick to it, master it, be known as "that guy who does this, well" and protect what is yours with any means at your disposal.

Hope you have many white children, implying you aren't a slimy gook.

Sadly, so much of what Sup Forums conceives to be "masculinity" is just strength signaling, and useless shows of how much sex they can have. Traditional gender roles require a man to have things like physical and mental strength, but also require men to constrain themselves, and to discipline themselves towards using their abilities morally. The reason tradition exists is to estabilish a common morality and discipline, not to make all men heavy breathing sex pigs.

Yeah all good mate. I'm with you on your third sentence. I may just not find my worth through traditional marriage. Cheers lad. And yeah nah fuck gooks

Also, so much of this fake masculinity is stained with deep insecurities. The reason so many of them are obsessed with having sex is to drown their insecurities.

Women are gonna do what they're gonna do, anons. Just work hard and be yourself and don't worry about the sluts, honestly.

Don't even know why we're having this conversation again, everyone knows that sluts are just gonna slut nowadays. That can of worms opened up when we let them vote.

Nice trips lad

I hope something or some woman changes your mind. Don't believe all of pol. It's really fucking hard and I'd lie if I said I hadn't considered suck starting a 45 at times when I realized that "I" don't really exist anymore. My wife always keeps me leveled and reminds me that this is all for them and for our race.

Sounds like you hide in a basement, terrified of the world.

You are a perfect goy.

At lunch yesterday the girl in dating said that she loves how much of a man I was. She said I always know what we are doing and when and it makes her never have to worry. She also said that it give me authority over her and made her feel good. The complement came out of nowhere but I'll take it. I'm telling you ALWAYS do the most assertive things around women. Most guys are afraid of offending girls but all I've noticed is that most women start to drool when you boss them around.

Feminism is an excellent example of how the Rockefeller mega cartel uses the awesome power of the mass media (i.e. propaganda.) to control society. People do not realize that feminism is mass indoctrination because they cannot identify the perpetrator, the means or the motive.

In 50 short years, many women have lost touch with their natural loving instincts. Consequently, the family is in disarray, sexual depravity is rampant and birth rates have plummeted.

Fulfillment for a man comes from discovering what he was born to do, and doing it. God has given every man a mission. A man becomes a man when he finally believes in himself, and doesn't put any man or woman above him. These men don't need women, except to help them fulfill their mission. They are the real men real women want.

>1 post by this ID
Sup Forums are so easy nowadays

tfw agreeing with a christcuck

>Fulfillment for a man comes from discovering what he was born to do, and doing it. God has given every man a mission. A man becomes a man when he finally believes in himself, and doesn't put any man or woman above him. These men don't need women, except to help them fulfill their mission. They are the real men real women want.

straight up truth

My beard is better than yours. I'm taller than you. My dick is bigger. My woman is feminine and loves me because I am a man.

>sport

Go hunting. Sports were only created to replace this.

Men are so fucking emasculated these days, it makes me angry

Yes.

Yeah that's the sign of a fertile woman. Nice hips and thighs.

No but holding a fucking nuke makes you alpha as fuck. Now literally suck my dick or straya is going to be uninhabitable for I don't even care how long.

I'm very masculine. I sucked a dick once and I didn't like it. There's your evidence.

Aare you gonna punish your little girl?

I go shooting, fishing watch football, work at a warehouse and know how to do home maintenance. I would say yes.

I have a huge dick and i'm a big guy and i'm not afraid of anything because I know I could rip somebodys arms off.

fishing and watching football is masculine?
Huh, the world changed a lot I suppose.

yes

>sweden

I want to cum inside the little pony.

Wait a minute, these flags are switched around.

underated prost

Underrated post ITT

My wifes sons father thinks im masuline.

Catalog in "Things that didn't happen, 2016".

Thicc