Finally get Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie...Cast qt Felicity Jones...

>Finally get Felicia Hardy/Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie...Cast qt Felicity Jones...Early interview indicates we'll see her in costume
>End up completely wasting her in the movie and doing nothing with the character

Great job Sony. Thanks.

She should be in the Wolverine movie desu

Hopefully Marvel does a better job starting with her problematic outfit.

What's the problem with her outfit? It's a memorable classic.

Well... it's not as bad as Batman and Batgirl.

You're problematic to society.

>It's a memorable classic
>Black cat
>memorable

Well, at least they got her to not be confused with Catwoman. That's an achievement.

If it's not memorable, how do you know who she is?

>they give her this old outfit instead

Not much of an X/Wolverine-fag.
Did Sabretooth have healing factor back at the time of this arc?
It always bugged me how he never healed those scratches in seconds.

She's a low rent Catwoman if we're being completely honest

>Normie: Why is Catwoman in a movie without Batman?
I honestly don't want them to add her, because they're going to leave out what makes her character good, ie T&A. Even if they cast some half-decent T&A, they'll cover it all up and put it in an unflattering costume. Thanks but no thanks.

>We will never see Felicity Jones in skintight black leather.

Fuck you Seth Rogen and James Franco.

If we got to see Felicity in tight leather get bondage'd in spider-web, I would forgive all other flaws.

But unlike Catwoman, she's a good girl who dindu nothin'.

>I honestly don't want them to add her, because they're going to leave out what makes her character good, ie T&A
>complains about normies

Seems like she'd be more suited to Squirrel Girl

She came after Catwoman, but Catwoman bit the whole relationship with the hero schtick from Black Cat. And her personality.

Lol that isn't true at all. Where did you get that idea?

Hmmmm... going back, looks like I was completely wrong. I'll take an L.

Neither did Wolverine.

more glamour though

How is it their fault

Bruce and Babs is fine though.

Stop being such a Dickfag.

>Rebellions are built on nuts
>and acorns

Different user, the true is bit mixed here since while Catwoman was first DC and Marvel did end up coping stuff from each other over the years.

You're problematic to Sup Forums, shoo shoo.

Just use the one from phone game

She wasn't Felicia Hardy. Just some chick named "Felicia". They never at her last name and aside from having he same first name, resembles Felicia Hardy in no away at all.

Why do you keep posting this retarded shit you probably wrote down years ago? It's not just wrong, it's hilariously wrong. Catwoman was a burglar in a skin tight black suit in the fucking tv show from the 60s...

now that's a lie

The character wasn't original written to be Felicia Hardy, but when they cast Felicity Jones and changed the name to Felicia it was meant to be setup for her to be Felicity Hardy in future stuff. There's also a trailer that outright names her Felicia Hardy.

It's like how Wolverine Origins had a character credited only as "Emma". But it was Emma Frost.

>problematic outfit.

no such thing

wadda weasel word. just say what the problem is not "some people might have some ill-defined problem with this".

the reason the problem isn't defined is because it delves into the touchy issue of sexual liberation vs sexual objectification. Is a hot girl wearing a scanty costume enabling? Is a drawing by a male artist of a hot girl wearing a scanty costume virtual rape?

modern social justice types want it both ways. women should be free to wear whatever they want, and men should be deemed eye-rapists for the audacity of enjoying the view.

With those teeth, would've been an excellent Squirrel Girl.

Dont get me wrong, she is a pretty girl and has a gorgeous face structure. she could've pulled off the hepburn-look catwoman well. But the teeth are just an unfortunate look, a real blemish on an otherwise classical beauty.

Best Bunny Girl ever.

It's a charm point

When I watched "The Theory Of Everything" in the theatre it was taxing to actually pay attention because she was so distractingly beautiful.

Best tits around

I think this just gave me an aneurysm.

The leaked Sony emails revealed the would've recasted her anyway

Fuck you her teeth are cute

There's also a trailer that outright names her Felicia Hardy.

Link? I'm pretty sure they never say her last name.

I'm sure the TASM2 credits said she was

Well, until someone posts a screenshot of the name in the credits, I'm gonna call shenanigans.

>We'll never see this outfit in Live-action

Modern Catwoman being a cat thief is what they stole from Black Cat, before she was just a mob boss like Penguin who committed cat themed crimes.

Good. That's a shit Black Cat costume.

That's false. She was most certainly a cat-burglar before Black Cat was even created, though she did use flunkies a lot of the time (but not all the time). Just instead of infiltrating museums at night, she would use disguises to steal shit during broad daylight.

Show her feet!

Yeah, I'm not seeing a problem here.

Is this pr0n?

Sort of. It's a video that Tessa Fowler did, but I don't thinks there's any actual fucking (or even masturbation) in it.

You know Marvel nicked the idea from Catwoman, you just want people to get into a snit about it.
Because you're bored on Sup Forums.

>like 4 frames of animation for no reason

TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRR

the rest would make mods delet it so it's bretter like this.

Just be thankful they didn't cast a native American xir with 30 metaphorical weiners in a wheelchair for diversity sake like Marvel typically does.