It's a Mercy only heals players in her group episode

>it's a Mercy only heals players in her group episode

Wrong board bro, you might want to delete this.

That's why I play Paladins

>playing multiplayer games
Asking for a bad time. Enjoy your faggot infested board though.

who

what are some overwatch-core movies?

Wrong board Sup Forumsirgin faggot.

Are there people who actually think video games can be better than film? They're just trolls right?

overwatch is for numales, back to

Play a good game then

like PUBG

can't compare the two, spergberg

If you put them on a scale of 1 to "art," video games are on the bottom of the spectrum and film is pretty damn high up.

yeah man, no video game can compete with film, i mean just LOOK at this masterpiece!

>not picking Hanzo

Who is Mercy?
Serious question,I have no idea.

Fart: The movie is infinitely superior to a game of the same tier/budget like five nights at freddies. And the audience of film is mature enough to ignore such movies while FNAF makes millions of dollars from literal children. Video games are toys. Grow up

>Fart: The movie is infinitely superior to a game of the same tier/budget

so you watched it then and you played FNAF? kek, filthy plebian, get off my board

>its a mag dump a UMP into a persons stomach and they still one shot you with a frying pan episode

Great argument, flawless logic. I'm totally convinced I'm speaking to a grown man and not an ADHD riddled preteen.

Overwatch is so boring holy shit

>2017
>being able to play a repetitive multiplayer shooter for over 24 total hours

Why does this shit happen? Is it the low tick servers that make the game feel like sludge? Or are people hacking? I really enjoy the game but I don't want to play it. It's a pain in the ass until they optimize it and improve the servers. I'm sure they won't bother until the streamer sheep stop playing in a couple of months.

@88530873
You're too retarded to even acknowledge directly at this point.

>its a nigger walks through a door and instantly headshots you with a double barrel before you can react episode
I hate reruns

A character in a video game called Overwatch.