Aussie Cops Flee Terrorists

Just shown on Aussie TV (channel 9) Aussie cops flee in fear, leaving unarmed civilians to face islamic terrorist at knife-point.

Video and story here.
aca.nine.com.au/article/9162970/terror-weekend

Comments are open goys!

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/a-current-affair
9news.com.au/national/2016/09/12/19/12/seven-security-cameras-capture-extent-of-alleged-isis-inspired-sydney-terror-attack-in-minto
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3780783/Tracy-Grimshaw-looks-unrecognisable-makeup-free-strolls-Sydney-airport-baggy-clothing-following-reports-secret-battle-shyness.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DywCu2qmir4
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/09/11/melburne-australia-shooting-every-week-since-january-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least they didn't shoot the bystanders this time

Was the guys name seriously ISIS?

They kept saying it on channel 7 news

You don't need guns, that is what the cops are there for.
:^)

video sauce without paywall?

>when the bantz goes too far and sombody gets mad

(the headline is saying:)

FACEBOOKS STARTS SURVEILLANCE OF SEXUAL OFFENDERS

From now on, the special software "Algorithm" will monitor the chat history of facebook users to find sex offenders.

The audience of mainstream news has become so retarded by now that the quality of coverage is outright insulting for anybody who still uses his brain.

reported. Next time link to a free video site you kike.

hmm, let me look, is it geoblock or actual paywall. I will try to rip it and reupload.

Liveleak will have it up and a day or two, I'm sure.

Just watched it.
>the neighbours were armed with broomsticks
>police sped off down the road when he came at them
Truly, we are a cucked nation.
We cannot arm ourselves to defend against terrorists and when the cops do show up they drive off down the road the instant they're in danger.
Good thing we gave up our guns, thanks Johnny.

Sorry the terror attack wasn't as successful as you would have liked Sven. Better luck next time.

1st story at this link has video, doesn't show cops fleeing, but does show a bogan throwing rock through terrorists window, complete with green and gold shirt and zero regret.

9news.com.au/a-current-affair

The bogan was an islander. Proof that migrants can fit in, providing they aren't niggers or terrorists.

This should be a permalink that works, A Current Affair Version, rather than news version. No paywall (I think), should show pigs driving away.

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/12/19/12/seven-security-cameras-capture-extent-of-alleged-isis-inspired-sydney-terror-attack-in-minto

> →

> →

> →

hosted by based trace

cops are only good for fining people

old ladies doing their saturday shopping as well

Woah, she's hiding a lot of thicc under that desk.

She rally puts the GRIM in Grimshaw.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3780783/Tracy-Grimshaw-looks-unrecognisable-makeup-free-strolls-Sydney-airport-baggy-clothing-following-reports-secret-battle-shyness.html

Just great.

NSW Police are setting the stage for Cronulla 2.0

These guys pissed their pants and dropped the ball on Lindt, and as you can see here some Islander blokes with rocks have to deal with the Durkha.

This is like the 90's all over again where Muslim Arabs were practicing the Ficki Ficki and thuggery on locals and the police failed to intervene and solve the problem, so the public Chimped Out.

This guy was wandering the streets at all hours screeching his Muslim garbage at anyone and everyone. Why he wasn't picked up, his house searched and removed from the streets is beyond me.

Now some old bloke is going to be scarred up and on disability and minus a bunch of fingers.

If we're going to be a nanny state and you won't let us have guns and defend ourselves, then YOU are meant to do the defending.

And how is it even up for a debate anymore about shutting down Islamic migration to this country?

Are they waiting for Port Arthur digits before they finally get off their butts and close the country to these psychopaths?

Do you remember the last Muslim who went Full Peaceful in Sydney a few months back?

Do you remember what happened when our cops got their guns out and started shooting?

Probably saved more lives by running away than they did by shooting.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

What do you call a paki muslim with a beautiful white girlfriend?

Asif!

>that music
kek

Fuck me dead! They even described it as, 'the attacker turns on them, forcing them to speed up the street'. It looks like a full on retreat. Did they come back?

Tfw I understood nothing you said right now but imagining it being said in an Austalian accent makes me feel comfy for some reason

>get attacked by muslim
>get shot by police

>get attacked by muslim
>police run away

We don't have a lot of options for protection here, do we?

>get attacked by muslim
>get shot by police
Wait, what?

The fuck is a bogan

yeah, they came back eventually and tasered mohamhead, I mean ISIS (

It's region locked, but it works when I use Australian VPN.

youtube.com/watch?v=DywCu2qmir4

Women cops, right?

An idiot sort of? Kind of like a loud, tacky person.

I'd rather have the fucking military on the streets and zero tolerance than the actual police on the streets at this point.

Yeah pretty much, our version of a redneck, for tacky we use the word 'daggy'

Here's Eric Bana demonstrating.

It worked out as intended in this case though.

The civilians didn't have guns to defend themselves with, but the terrorist didn't have guns either. He was easily kept in check by 2 people.

>Maoris going full bezerker on sandniggers
Would watch/10

Just got around to finishing the video.

>they quickly reverse and turn up a side street
>a strategic move to lure him away from the terrified residents

This isn't really a police car, right Anons?
It's just an ambulance will of doctors who are scared for their life, right?
There is no way the police are this pussified, right?

>Get taken hostage by Muslim man in Cafe for like 20 hours
>Police finally decide to come in
>They shoot you first

>Muslim man decides to run around mall with knife Ackbaring
>Police show up
>Muslim man stands in front of them
>Police shoot like 5 old ladies standing off to the side instead

Australia, not even once.

It's the wagon. Used for hauling off drunks.

The cop cars show up later.

Being that this is Minto, they probably heard "Machete Attack" and figured it was Israel Coconutalou hacking up his cousin while drunk again.

kek, I forgot about the one in queensland, there's video of it somewhere.

terrorist attacks are becoming so common I'm forgetting how many have happened

Yeah, that's the one, for some reason I thought it happened on the gold coast.

I've got a folder called "female cop fails" on my external hdd, will make a compilation and upload it one day, never short of material

>you don't need guns to defend yourself, goy.

>call the police, it's just 1 minute away and will defend you.

>we can't allow vigilantes to defend themselves.

>Muslims are humans of peace, no need to worry

Just leave them be. They are practicing Islam.

How are abos and chinks opinion on kebabs? Are they based?

Chinks aren't incredibly fond of muzzies. No clue about Abos though

Full blooded abos don't really give a shit. Mixed ones stand with them (and sometimes convert) because they hate whitey.

Wonder how the converts feel about no alcohol or huffing petrol

I'd imagine they take that haram shit seriously.
Not to mention that their identity will be permanently erased for the sake of their religion.

Queensland cops are true cucks, western australian cops deal with violence constantly. East coast BTFO!

How are you getting so many instances of Islamic peace down there? Jewgle says you only have like 475k of them, usually in this phase of the invasion they lay low.

yeah, they're getting brave watching their buddies on the web

This IS laying low for Muslims.

Just wait til they hit France or British numbers coupled with our Feds who spend all day, erry day hunting down non Australian fucking pedos and kids making school shooting hoaxes against U.S. schools.

Abo's and pedophiles are the biggest non Arabic converts in Aussie jails. Apparently they aren't very good at it, but they're pretty populous.

Gosh darn trigger happy pigs!

R-right?

Jesus fucking christ. The female cop was literally metres away from the subhuman and she couldn't even fucking hit him. Instead she had to get a poor old lady with ricochet before eventually getting the sandnigger after 3 shots. The fact that she didn't take one shot to his head and ended the fucking thing shits me to tears.

Worst thing that could happen is if they lay low and breed, normies still think it's a curried version of christianity.

At least this way the normies are waking up, and may take action.

Fucking pathetic. At least our police know to shoot everything within a mile radius of the hotspot, cucks

Gun-Controlled Melbourne: More Than One Shooting A Week Since January 2015

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/09/11/melburne-australia-shooting-every-week-since-january-2015/