HILLARY HAS PARKINSON'S

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=LHOxwXanszQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=LHOxwXanszQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DuXyStfxQ60
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkPVTZlfP8
youtube.com/watch?v=VGhTTVbvLl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can literally anyone deny that she has health problems now? Even the most shilling leftist cuckholded SJW and nu-males can safely still say she's healthy without looking like a retard, right?

Wasn't one of your presidents in a fucking wheelchair during WW2?

youtu.be/DuXyStfxQ60

Yes, it was hidden. If we knew about it beforehand he wouldn't have been President. Like Hillary won't be because she has unpredictable seizures or a possibly fatal illness

he contracted Polio as a kid which destroyed the nerves in his leg.

Luckily running a country doesnt involve actual running

however, running a country does require use of your brain. Which Hillary apparently doesnt have 100% control of

Yes, that's true (polio). Clinton has a neurological condition.

Inb4 Biden takes her place.

Legs issues aren't the same as neurological ones.

>Biden
>Literally Who? Biden

it would be the death knell of the democratic party. They may as well give Trump the presidency right now so he has an extra 3-6 months in office

That gif isn't a symptom of Parkinson's you're all idiots if you believe it is

B-but Pedos are people too.

A Cripple can still be taken seriously. Here watch this and imagine Hillary trying to give a speech or intimidate a foreign leader

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkPVTZlfP8

bop

FDR had shit for legs. Hillary Clinton has shit for brains.
Big difference, faggot.

>ted noel found dead after he fell on his knife in apparent suicide
book it lads

Lol fucking finally been waiting for one of these

He suffered from a disease that manifested itself later in life, while often believed to have been polio - which was not heard of for someone his age. It is now believed it was Guillain–Barré syndrome, which only affects like 2.5 in 100,000 people. It was largely not easy to diagnose then if it was able to be diagnosed at all due to general medical knowledge. The disease only paralyses the body/ legs. He was completely mentally and other than needing a wheel chair for a while physically fit for office.

ding dong

Does anyone remember the video from several days ago of her spitting something up as she drank?...there was a webm of that...

"throat clearing during or after eating/drinking..."

This whole time I was here for the memes but this actually is all piecing together

Thanks for Correcting the Record :^)

They don't even care (or maybe even realize) that they look like retards. They can, and will, continue to deny it.

Parkinsonian tremors don't affect the head dipshit. That's wasn't a tremor it was dyskinesia from levodopa

You're tearing me apart, Theresa!

>actual running
lol'd

What if they simply prefer a Tim Kaine presidnecy to a Trump one?

(Pierre) Talking about reanimated people, I wanted to ask about the Hillary Clinton episode where she did that weird thing in front of the reporters.

(L) Was she having a mini-stroke of some sort?

(Pierre) What happened? What was the cause?

A: Brain glitch.

Q: (L) Cause?

A: Brain damage. Lying takes its toll.

Q: (Galatea) So basically, lying can...

(L) Destroy your brain.

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) She took sick leave and supposedly had surgery on her brain.

(Galatea) Of course, I'm sure she lies a lot more than the normal person.

(L) I don't think she's capable of telling the truth. Is that true, even for like psychopathic individuals? If somebody is pathological and lying is their nature, does lying take a toll on them, too?

A: Indeed. It is entropic and chaotic.

Q: (Chu) That explains changes in some leaders like Obama and stuff.

(PoB) Soros is doing well. All the Rockefellers are doing well.

(Pierre) Kissinger.

(Scottie) I wouldn't call Kissinger, "doing well"...

(L) No. They're alive, but what's the quality of life? What is their quality of life?

A: Robotic and inability to experience true joy.

Q: (L) Okay, you say they can't experience true joy, but I'm sure they experience plenty of pleasure. Is there a difference?

A: Indeed. Pleasure is rooted in physiology and joy is of the soul.

Q: (Joe) So, would people who tell lies that they know to be lies have a worse effect than people who believe what they're saying even though it's not true?

(L) In other words, is conscious lying worse than unconscious lying?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) That's what I figured. Hillary Clinton has probably told tons of conscious lies. Other people are convinced... Like Niall was saying earlier on that Alan Foster Dulles' last words on his death bed were, "Watch out for Russia!" [laughter]

(Pierre) The boundary is not so clear, because I imagine some people might start out believing some lies, but then they get so engrossed in it that it becomes the truth for them.

>YFW YOU DONATE 20 MILLION TO A CANDIDATE AND 3 DAYS LATER SHE STROKES OUT

>DONATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE

JUST

watch the fucking video, he explains what that head bob is. it's a symptom of the medication for parkinson's, not the disease itself. Fucking watch before commenting, dipshit

Shit I have this. Been nice knowing you, lads.

That's not Teresa. Look at that huge fucking nose.

>watch the video, it explains literally what I just explained the thing was caused by
Calm down and read things before you hit post. I'll watch your damn video now so simmer down

That goes without saying. But even so, it doesn't change their compulsion to ignore reality and stubbornly deny anything negative about Hillary.

fell on knife multiple times

common method of suicide

you got it wrong kiwi

it'll be a suicide from gunshot wounds to the back of the head after stuffing himself inside a duffel bag and then throwing it into the ocean

Actually ABC says she's dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGhTTVbvLl0

Move to Mexico shill

Maybe, but it seems all irrelevant if they'd also be fine if she died day one in office.

wtf

>Chicago ABC local news affiliate
>Representing ABC
Of course you're right, user. Local news never makes gaffes.

I'm voting for Hillary even if it's her corpse.
#NEVERTRUMP

>Says I'm right
I'll just stop reading there. Joe Torres said it, not me.

>Local News anchors dont' misspeak
>Teleprompter writers don't mistype

Isn't it kinda hard to believe that a local news station in ABC somehow knows more about what's going on to a person in New York City than anyone else does?

Nope because atheism is for retards.
>muh 6000 years

dee new 90s Hilary

well now it's confirmed they've switched from
>stop bringing her health up you sexists!

to

>omg so brave to be fighting for the election while ill she's just like FDR

What does atheism have to do with anything?

dehydration lies goes back to 2003

Weren't her medical records leaked already?

They didn't mention Parkinsons

Hitler had Parkinsons...

Hillary doesn't have anything anymore.

Requesting extended mix (Skrillex edit)

DELET THIS