How will ricegum ever recover?

How will ricegum ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bukzXzsG77o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't he get more views though?

He's done. Rice Bum. Like the retard he is, he was beat at his own game.

wjat happen

He looks like Asa Akira

I'm gay.

dey tookur

because of prepubescent kids ye

le based content cop smashed another youtube millionaire

his nuts got popped

I hope he doesnt. Based Ian destroyng all these youtube hacks one at a time.

tyƬcal. only way to get views what a gay asian faggot but those views bring revenue i guess

Like he really needs to worry about IDubbbz and Le Reddit Armie thumbing down his videos for a week?

He'll just keep on partying and picking up bitches as usual.

roasted hard by idubbbz

I don't follow YouTube celeb drama but there are so many 4th degree burns in that song kek

this one is a little different than the previous victims. ricegum is an og youtuber that youtube itself promotes from time to time. i'm curious to see how much damage he takes. ive been on youtube forever but never bother with his content and had no idea he was such a massive faggot

chinkcuck btfo

Am I supposed to know who this slanty-eyed chink is?

hes immoral and opportunist like jake nazi paul, mao and hitler pretty boys

The real question is why is Sup Forums being spammed with irrelevant YouTubers?

Hahahahaha

edups commits sexual assault once again

What did the gook do?

That's not an answer, autist.

Only 12 year old wiggers like this shit

who this chink

How will he ever recover?

Considering idubbz is dating a literal cheating whore I can't wait till blows up in his face.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.........................................

What a genius rapper IDubbbz partnered with
youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0

>don't go to school kids, be a youtube rapper like me!!!

ffs has Sup Forums really sunk this low?

youtube.com/watch?v=bukzXzsG77o

This roast was truly beautiful. That diss track and pewds coming at the end, i didnt even know this guy before. He's a legit retard though, this kind of people should suffer for being themselves because thats the only way they learn

we're getting older man

fuck i wish i was a cunt. this dude makes like $60k per month

To be fair, enough the most basic raps without any real rhythm can earn you hundreds of thousands of dollars on the youtubes.

I can't wait for YouTube to die off. Demonetization of these meme channels can't happen fast enough.

no he likely makes much much more than that considering his other income sources like clothing merch and music

I want old media to leave

theyre both the biggest fucking faggots, i cant believe that guy made a 30 minute video on why another guy makes more money than him, you are a fag

well i kinda got tired of h3h3.. i'm too mature for his videos now.

OH SICK!!!! a new content cop just dropped. edups is dooooope. i love him and pappa franku. pewdiepie is pretty based too.

those new "sheep" hoodies look sick. just pre-ordered one.

>based Ian

Get out of here fucking kike. Fucking reddit. The only YouTuber who is /our guy/ is Running in Empty

This is exactly what happens when you let reddit rejects like rlm watchers onto this site. Just look at this fucking board.

Time for Sup Forums threads

Have you seen reviewbrah's comment section recently? He's normalfag tier now.

Cause now...

Whatever, anyone can tell he's still a pure autist

Sup Forums has been shit for a long time. It never had an identity and squandered everything it ever had (Drive, Lost). Then it let itself get raped by Sup Forums and CW capeshit and NOW you're bitching?

>when you don't have parents to teach you the basics of life

Am gonnu snatch Evrey muthu-focker burfday.

Explain? I know nothing of Ian's personal life

I remember seeing Ricegum begging for Ian to make a video about him. I didn't think Ian would take the bait, but I guess he knew he could have a lot of fun with it, and he made Ricegum look pretty bad.

Maybe I'm 12 emotionally, but I get really excited every time Ian makes a new Content Cop. I will always respect him for wiping Leafy off the face of the earth, and he puts a lot of work into these videos. They're so much fun to watch.

>waah why do people watch youtube
>i want normies to leave we wanna be footfag pedos in peace!!
>hey if ure younger than 32 u have no place in here mister

Fuck all of you fags. Ive been on Sup Forums for 7 years and it has always been shit. It just wasnt this active before

He's dating one of those chicks who streams on Twitch while showing off cleavage.

>ricegum's response video is literally 2 minutes of him flexing on the viewer with his expensive apartment
holy fuck this kid is pathetic

I think he's s dating a twitch streamer with big titties. I might be wrong...

t. 12 year old YouTuber fanatic

Who?

Seriously, it's just the old guard bitching that Sup Forums was pulled out of fucking stasis

This is fucking awful. How is he popular?

We couldn't sae Jonah, but maybe we can save this guy instead.

>a literally who creates drama with another literally who
>I'm supposed to care

UHMM???? DRUMPF IS PRESIDENT???

>if I keep pretending I don't know who they are, maybe I'll be popular

You're even gayer than the people that enjoy their videos.

>caring about and actually knowing youtubers names

Find out who it is and post her

It isn't like leafy didn't deserve it. The "kid" is grade A fag material that needed to get shoved into a locker and left in a high school overnight.

iDubbz at least admits he's a fag. So there's that.

Is this what the children are into nowadays

>I literally enjoy watching the internet equivalent of a reality tv show

That shit you roll your eyes at as your mother watches? That's you btw. You do that exact thing too.

I hated Leafy's videos when I discovered them shortly before Ian's video. He instantly became a hero to me when he ended Leafy's career. I hope Leafy kills himself honestly. He's such a useless, pathetic person.

Did Ian's video cause a lot of damage? I know that his past videos have caused people to unsub from the people Ian burnt.

More are coming, zero
I told you :^)

Leafy's views dropped off hugely. He made a really shitty damage control video where he tried to refute Ian's points. Ian's original video is a beautiful work of art.

>It never had an identity

YOUTUBE IS CANCER

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a chinless subhuman, Leafy content cop really offended me

>caring about youtube drama

Get some chin implants

nah I hate old media too but this guy is trash. I watch plenty of youtube stuff but I don't get the appeal of the drama/culture videos

Reminder that RiceGum has actually fucked Sommer Ray

This guy is living life.

>that right ass cheek
When your ass implant implode

Whether you fags want to admit it or not. YouTube is a media platform. Just like Netflix, Hulu, and cable/television.

More people watch YouTube videos than they watch shitty sitcoms on network TV and especially cable nowadays.

>le based ricegum straight destroyed Jake Paul xDDDD, I'l just ignore how much of a cringy tryhard faggot hypocrite egoist he is
>le based idubbbbbbbz straight destroyed ricegum xDDDD, I'l just ignore how much of a cringy tryhard faggot hypocrite egoist he is

Its all the same shit, you'll grow out of it when you graduate middle school.

He parties and picks up bitches and buys shit so he has something to talk about on youtube. hurt his youtube channel, flip his life upside down.

I don't know or care who this is, but I know Jenny, pic related, is doing well with Screen Junkies! They let her interview a handful of b-listers like Jackie Chan and Olivia Munn!!

Pretty sure most YouTubers and then some have fucked Sommer Ray.

Except it wasn't a massacre in the YT case as IDubbz only roasted one person. A massacre means the killing of multiple people.

Who?
And who cares. I'm pretty sure any of those girls would fuck any dude in LA or Hollywood who had money.

Maybe some of Jenny's purity will rub off on Olivia and she'll stop being such a disgusting whore.

I hate anybody who's more than 5 years younger than me and all of these e-celeb queers are significantly younger than me. Judging from some of the replies here, I'm guessing half this thread is under 18.

is it FAS?

i just think people who copycat every single black people mannerism they can find should be gassed
makes me want to puke

lmao

does that include black people themselves? I'd agree if it does.

Yeah, fucking amazingly snuggly.

m-maybe to both of you!

yes, that's from 300k monthly new subs to negative 90k

I wish we could gas all gooks.

I'm a gook btw.

breaking news: if you have lots of money/wealth you can fuck anyone even if you're a small donged chinaman

You better care. This is the future of entertainment when old media becomes to expensive and unprofitable