HI AMIGOS! ALL FIVE HUNDRED BOUNTY HUNTERS IN THE STAR SYSTEM, HOW Y'ALL DOIN'?!

HI AMIGOS! ALL FIVE HUNDRED BOUNTY HUNTERS IN THE STAR SYSTEM, HOW Y'ALL DOIN'?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paUk6o012Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could Spike catch Vash the Stampede?

>That amv
Shiiet.

Given how powerful Vash actually is, no.

I dropped this show at episode 4

Then you're retarded.

You gotta be in the mood for it I guess. I'll admit it's pretty juvenile.

BLACKED

Every time a person who likes anime tells me to watch something, it always comes with a warning to just ignore all of the parts are weird or not good. "Oh it's cool if you ignore the part where the main character fucks his 11 year old sister" or something equally appalling to anyone with taste.

>500
Missing a few zeroes there.

Cowboy Bebop is no better or worse than a Quentin Tarantino movie. It's a pastiche show with literally no originality in terms of style. But it also has a confidence and certain earnestness that makes it a charming and memorable work of fiction.

You must have been good at hitting the word limit in junior high english.

You don't get that with most TV series?
Anything episodic has that I feel. There's always at least one twist, filler segment or entire goddamn episode in a series that people seem hell bent on having "not count".

Sometimes its even entire seasons.

I also made the periods .5 larger to get over a page number.

Nigger Trump was a pollack.

Nigger Babe Ruth was a nigger.

there is that episode where there is another good cowboy it will end the same
see ya cowboy

>stopping right before crime drama kino

Yeah, none of that is as fucking weird as girls with cat ears for no reason or children in sexualized costumes. Anime could be mainstream if it was inundated with bizarre degenerate shit.

I got to episode 19. I'll finish it someday but the series never really wowed me. The animation is good, but overall the series is overhyped desu.

episode 20 is literally one of the best episodes.

>he doesnt like bizarre degenerate shit
youtube.com/watch?v=paUk6o012Rk

>guy is so op he makes craters on the moon.

what do you think?

STRAY

That show is one of the few lol randum shit that is actually funny

>that entire episode about the gorilla being a sushi chef and helping a father and son reconcile their differences

>one of the few lol randum shit

That's not a real thing. Stop accepting memes without critical thought.

>scantily clad blonde woman paired with black man
even in the anime future the memes never end...

Hey man, Punch is a good guy
He took in his elderly mother when she needed someone to take care of her

yeah and the girl is revealed to be a drama queen bitch in one episode as well, i just find the endless memery amusing

lol fag

lost count how many times I beat off to Big Shot clips when Youtube started being a thing more than 10 years ago and people just uploaded full episodes of whatever show

Why didn't those leak during prime community Bros
Now she's ruined and I can't get it up for her anymore

Annd... what's an "original" show for you?

pic related is still groundbreaking to this day.