Remember when late night talk show hosts just told jokes and put on a relaxing show to watch before bed?

Remember when late night talk show hosts just told jokes and put on a relaxing show to watch before bed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw
youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>late night talk show hosts just told jokes and put on a relaxing show to watch before bed
seems like a different time

This is a threat.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard, but this is ridiculous. I'm going to have 5+ white children with my white wife. That doesn't make me fucking bad person, I volunteer at my local soup kitchen on a regular basis

heh, what an idiot. Becoming a minority makes you more powerful than ever before.

Go on, this isn't even our final form.

We'll be able to become a utopia like Mexico, Africa, and the middle east without those pesky whites.

south africa and rhodesia prove otherwise.

who the fuck is the ginger fatty?

>I'm going to have 5+ white children with my white wife.
literally a hate crime

>I'm going to have 5+ white children with my white wife.
racist

>implying it's their fault
EVERYTHING bad that ever happened anywhere it's the fucking white male's fault

>youtube.com/watch?v=mM7L7DNUTcw

Becoming a minority in a white country is great
Being a minority in a black/brown country is shit.

White people are literally the only race on earth to treat minorities good despite the shit we did in the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U

why doesn't he just host a politics show instead....

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN

TURN IN YOUR GUNS

HUMANS

>President is a joke
>Talk about president

I see nothing wrong.

is bill a manlet?

People love to forget that even though we used slaves we also took up arms and slaughtered each other to stop it. Ungrateful apes.

Of course

>I'm going to have 5+ white children with my white wife
I can't believe we're allowing this blatant nazi shit to be written here

He says he's 5'6" which means he's probably 5'2".

It's about being subversive propaganda to mold people's thoughts, especially the young, disguised as "entertainment".

Dumb cumskin, until you cease to exist you will suffer.

WHOS THAT AT THE DOOR

Dems know that they drive whites away in droves. All the bullshit they spew doesn't keep people from seeing the obvious.
So they are just fully on the brown train. I expected it to happen in the late 2020s though not throughout 13-17

Yet everytime someone even mentions that there might be a slight bias against white people liberals go fucking apeshit

That James Corben (or Corden). He does those car Karaoke things with celebrities.

It's more like a comedian doing stand up where all he talks about is how funny another comedians act is. Just reading Donald trump tweets is maximum hack

>we
Also more liberal horseshit
The vast VAST majority of white Americans came here in the 20th century, not fucking 1790

Based reddit

I guess in the complete absence of leadership, other people have to speak up.

There's something really disturbing about the assumption that white majority is inherently bad, especially when pushed by someone broadcast all over

What is it he want to see change?

>american corporate comedy
someone nuke that place asap.

I repeat:

There is ZERO bias in the media. None. Anyone who thinks there is even a hint of bias is clearly suffering from some kind of mental-disorder.

There has never and will never be bias in the media.

fucking bigot

He wants to see whites destroyed because the vast majority vote republican

What's the actual answer to my question, though?

he should start by committing suicide

So he is not only smart, he is also doing it for a good cause, dang

His bank account increase as middle income counties in the US turn 1% less white each year until finally we will have a Democrat superduper majority forever and utopia is achieved

are you mangry?

You were just told it, plain as day.

I got trips, leave your opinion out of it.

goes to show how dumb Sup Forumstards are

i live in a place where white people are a minority and it sucks ass

You sound like my sister. She says we should adopt mentally disabled or colored children because there are already "too many children in the world." She plans on doing this, and said at most she will have one child of her own.

where?

A chance for change? Sure, but it'll be a pretty shit change. You can count the number of non-white first world countries on one hand.

its a place with a lot of murders ;)

And stealing? And prostitution? And diseases?

you have to be retarded to not realize they literally hate white people

yea actually

Oh, that doesn't narrow it down.

>Everything will be fine when whitey is gone

Chicago, LA, St. Louis, Baltimore or Detroit

Feel free to analyze what he means for us than I guess and talk about the brown utopia

Honestly, politics are fucking infecting ever facet of the media now-a-days, from sports to sitcoms and dramas... it's getting fucking annoying. I can't watch anything without hearing about "toxic masculinity" or the fucking "wage gap" I'm so sick of the god damn oppression olympics and virtue signalling. Especially when I'm looking for escapism.

Well yeah. If they weren't such dicks it'd be different.

I can't believe I'm reading this shit, they wuz kangz n queens over there mang

well theres also corrupution and mosquitos

it happens right fucking here, I remember when Sup Forums wasn't infecting all the fucking boards, I blame Trump for causing the influx of cuckservatives.

I'm really enjoying this back-and-forth.

You're a joke, mate. Funnier than Colbert though.

That's pretty much all of Latin America and some Asian countries

I didn't know they hated themselves.

There are lots of whites in Mexico though.

Then again if you're part of the 1% of Mexico that is filthy rich it basically is a utopia.

t. cumskin

Well then you clearly don't know much, leftists set this in motion and are utterly to blame for it.

no it isnt

Have you ever hung around liberals?
>lol dude I hate myself so much lmao!
>no man, I hate myself MORE!
>wow we're so cool

Stop having children.

Hello, Tolerant Fellow.

fast and furious was here once

t. shitskin

>Things that never happened

Wow a decent person on here, I never thought I'd see the day. Why is so difficult to understand "don't be a dick?"

>this one lame ass samefag
Bro, every fucking night with you. Goddamn.

Me too. I'm mostly where I am right now politically because I just couldn't fucking take the constant drumbeat of shame and self-righteousness from all sources at all times.

>libtards are literally racist against whites and want ethnic cleansing
>whites don't vote for them
>noooooo this can't be happening i'm in charge here!!!

Are monkeys considered uma delicia?

And those liberals who go apeshit are usually white themselves.

White people need to stop blaming the niggers and kikes for five seconds to sort their own shit out. They're never going to fix anything if they're at each others throats constantly.

YES VERY

How can you even believe something this retarded when most liberals are white, go take your pills

Don't you have something better to do?

I used to watch old Conan, the only things remotely political were the opening monologues which were usually just about the popular stories in the news with a funny twist on the end and they were brief too, barely a couple mins and the rest of the show was original content and skits. Feels bad man.

>The vast VAST majority of white Americans came here in the 20th century, not fucking 1790

If they "came" here then they weren't Americans faggot.

>filename starts with 19
>we're only up to 15
Really makes me think.

just look at salon / whatever and every other article is complaining about white people
even joe biden said whites will be a minority soon and the libtard audience cheered. They just hate themselves too. sad

and the fucking liberal animals want to genocide whites thinking it won't apply to them
All liberal politicians make money through their bullshit.

Liberals all work government jobs or other sorts of government subsidized shit

I'm genuinely concerned about what this country will be like by the time I'm 40... the Republicans will increasingly be the "white party" and the Hispanics and blacks will be the democrats and we'll end up in an ethno-political shitshow

Because conservatives simply aren't funny.

not an argument

He's right. "Cool" people want to be edgy but questioning the status quo has become unthinkable so they just go farther and farther left.

>stupid fuckface post baiting 30 minutes later

I hope your sister a teenager

>She says we should adopt mentally disabled or colored children because there are already "too many children in the world."
It's funny, that's my reason for cannibalism.