"it will be a continuation of 1 and 2"

"it will be a continuation of 1 and 2"

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-O7CVnqA0
:12

cameron is pissed at modern cinema blockbusters, so has to fix them

I never thought I'd come around to James Cameron but now I look forward to his films

Hes the reason they suck. Avatar was awful

Sup Reddit

>fix them
When's he gonna start? Avatar was shit

>Arnold and Linda are coming back

FUCK! WHY? what fucking point in time is this supposed to be? Terminators age?

he made one awful movie. who cares! name a director who hasn't made an awful film. you can't.

it won't be that good but hopefully it will be a respectable send off for Arnie as the T-800

>hating Avatar is reddit
except most of reddit would agree with the whole dumb environmental message

will arnold be in it?

gotta try this
>tum tum tum tum, tum tum tum tum... tuuutuutuuuu tuu tuu tuuum

Kubrick.

You have to go back.

2001 space odyssey is a boring piece of shit

A Clockwork Orange and the Shining are both weak movies.

>no sweet anal sex goddess Emilia Clarke
>old decrepit Hamilton
Jesus christ

>randomly bringing star wars into this

Terminator 2 doesn't need a sequel. Let alone a fifth one.

>"it will be a continuation of 1 and 2"

>Terminator 1: "We did it! We saved the future!"
>Terminator 2: "Whoops not really! But seriously guys, this time we're gonna save the future. Honest!"

Fuck you Cameron.

Fuck you, James. I watched Genisys because of YOU. I'll fucking pirate your 25 years later sequel.

His debut film is truly bad and he admits that. Fear and Desire belonged unseen.

Maybes it's not about saving the future. Sure that could mean the stakes are lowered but if done right and we care greatly about the characters, then we can see them go on a small journey.
Makes me think how I prefer Suikoden 2 to all other rpg stories.

I wish guys like cameron could just move on to something original, there's already such an over-saturation of reboots and sequels to sequels.

I'll watch it if Summer Glau is in it

>2018
Alita: Battle Angel
>2019
The True Terminator 3
>2019?
True Lies TV series
>2020
>2020?
Fantastic Voyage remake
>2021
>2021?
The True Terminator 4
>2023
The True Terminator 5
>2024
>2025
>TBD
Alita sequels

THE AGE OF BIG JIM KINO IS UPON US

Bro he just started with 4 avatars he is gonna be busy for awhile

holy shit Tim Miller starts crying @ 28:38 and Cameron starts biting the side of his mouth so that he doesn't also cry

someone .gif that shit. his reaction is crazy.

Robert Rodriguez is directing Alita and it already wrapped shooting

Tim Miller is doing Terminator

Guillermo del Toro is doing Fantastic Voyage

Cameron says in the interview OP posted that the True Lies TV show is already a go

Now, if we could just get an Aliens continuation

why fucking why?

1 was garbage, 2 was shit, 3 was meeh but still bad

instead of rebooting garbage why doesnt he create his own original robot apocalypse stuff?

has hollywood forgotten how to make original stuff? constant star wars, capeshit, reboot after reboot, the worst is that there are enough stupid idiots that it pays off

what's your favorite rick and morty episode brah?

Avatar is a reddit film you fool

It's not the fact he made a bad movie that's the problem, it's that movie changed the way Hollywood approached blockbusters for the worst. It was a terrible movie that had a massive impact

A better question is, name a director who's bad movie influenced others to start making films like that

Avatar was so good not even reddit could meme it into pop culture. They couldn't find a single line to repeat until you are sick of it. How does he do it?

You can tell these tasteless imdb drones are hyped for for Blade Runner 2 as well
pathetic nu/tv/

>Disneyfags seething

pleb that watched it at home instead of experiencing true imax kino

I think Avatar is his best movie

Senility.

Damn bro you hate two of the best movies ever made, wow bro

Wasn't the last one a continuation of 1 and 2?

>let's do the mega happy ending
No. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking making this "perfect family" ending

>why doesnt he create his own original robot apocalypse stuff?
What does this even mean?

yeah but it sucked so who cares

He has ALWAYS shilled for the Terminator movies past 2, if you didn't learn your lesson with Salvation, you deserve to be tricked.
also David goyer is writing this? FUCK.

T3 has the best ending to a Terminator movie.

This, 90% of the movie is trash but those last 10 minutes make it all worthwhile

Yeah, but not as a Terminator apparently.

t. boring piece of shit

I wish George Lucas would come back and say he's making a continuation of episode 6 because Disney schlock isn't canon.

He's going to fucking save Terminator. I can't believe it. T3 no longer exists.

I felt like T3 was really the start of Hollywood's dumpster dive into remakes and reboots that marred the last 17 years of cinema.... The equivalent of The Simpson's season 11.

No you don't

can he take whack at the Alien series?

since Ridley failed us.

>yfw he actually was going to do a Alien movie but wanted FOX to cancel the AvP movie projects

they wouldn't cancel them.
he said it would conflict with this movie.... he was right. those movie should had been an abortion

T3's ending is fucking horrible and completely undermines the premise of T2 where the future is not yet written so it's up to us to make a good one and blah blah blah FUCK T3!!!!!!! T3's ending is even worse than its TALK TO THE HAND segment.

MOI
O
I