Whomp

>Scientists believe that the extinction of the dodo was due to habitat destruction. However, the truth is that they were capable of human speech, but only to the extent of denigrating its targets' niche interests, as evidenced in a 16th century Dutch sailor's journal that translated to, "It spoke ill of fine Persian tapestry, so it is now my family's dinner."

an understandable reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where's the joke fuckley?

Ronnie would go as far as to strangle a member of a protected/extinct species because it insulted his hobby.

So does every animal hate anime? Because I'm waiting for Ronnie to go postal at the zoo

Have you never noticed how close the baaing of a sheep or the mooing of a cow sounds like 'anime sucks'?
Listen closely...
youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M

Odd, all I'm hearing is "Make love to me you strapping Welshman!"

we should make a ronnie minus ronnie

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT ANIME!

Ronnie's pun-titles are almost always a delight

>as evidenced in a 16th century Dutch sailor's journal that translated to, "It spoke ill of fine Persian tapestry, so it is now my family's dinner."

Lost it.

The last panel always gets me

Yeah. Persian tapestries are awesome.

>>>/pt/

Works much better than the current strip because it's contrasting on Ronnie's gentle/cowardly nature rather than "Wow look an extinct animal!"

Hey man, if you cant stand a little Persian tapestry every once in a while, then maybe an Near-Eastern Rug Weaving Chatroom isn't the place for you.

It's a fine line between between "Ronnie is shy and awkward" and "Ronnie is 5". A previous strip had him flipping out because he bit the spoon while eating ice cream.

And the punchline is better because it uses anticipation; him scowling (contrasting with his expression from panels 1 and 2) and raising the hammer is funnier than him actually attacking the dodo.

Agrias is also serving as an uninvolved narrator in the new strip which is sloppy way of setting up the joke.

Nah, the new joke would be better if not for it being a retread. It has the extra joke aside from 'Ronnie gets mad if you hate anime' of suggesting that the reason Dodos are extinct is because they went around annoying people.

If you count the "secret text" as integral to the comic; I think it's rather a second, auxiliary joke.

It is the best thing here in the update.

>Agrias is also serving as an uninvolved narrator in the new strip which is sloppy way of setting up the joke.

The joke was about people flipping out when playing video games.

Oh shit bro

Whomp is reaching "fix edit" levels.

Are you saying that Garfield would be far better without Agrias?

That.... doesn't make sense. Either he said good with a short o sound, like god, or he she said blood with a long o sound, like bluud, Without sound this is bad.

>

nice

Ronnie has a southern accent.

I'm not sure if that's a man or a flatchested woman.

So does Ronnie say gʌd or blʊd

For some reason when people think of geeks and weebs, they always picture a northern suburbanite. Like everyone in the South hunts and fishes.

This is why he changed Agrias's hair

>Like everyone in the South hunts and fishes.
You say that as if it wasn't the case. Hunting and fishing is part of the mandatory school program, in the south.

I don't normally have this problem and every other time I've read that strip I thought it was obviously a man, but now I'm seeing some feminine curves in the second to last panel.

My Roomate is such a fucking hoarder. he fucking keeps all the plastic tubs from the chinese takeaway his food comes in around the kitchen (at least he washes them out I guess), and his room is a cluttered mess.

I like that.

I also love the word "Brouzouf".

>I don't get jokes and am too lazy to learn

desu those plastic tubs make for good, cheap food storage for a few uses esp if they get washed out after use

>cluttered mess

I don't think you know what a hoarder is

He doesn't fucking use them, just let them pile up until they filled all the kitchen counters and I needed to toss them

"This could come in handy" are words to live by, my friend.

Have you ever considered asking?

Just give it to him straight. "I'm throwing out your stupid Chinese plastic shit if you don't put it away."

Stop being a beta faggot.

I didn't need to ask him, I just toss his crap whenever it encroaches.

What I do is tell him to get off his ass and take his goddamn recycling material out to the bins on the day otherwise he just lets it accumulate until it covers half his room with plastic bottles alone.

I'm not even that tidy and he makes me look like a goddamn saint.

He once brought home a suitcase full of coathangers and some sort of weird cooking machine for that sort of reason.

>anime
>a nime
>a nmie
>a mnie
>a mine
>mine

Took me over a decade to get that joke. I probably shouldn't be laughing as much as I am right now.

reminds me of that goon whose kids were taken away by the CPS

>suitcase full of coathangers
>weird cooking machine
Back alley abortions and fast food fetuses. Sounds like your friend is quite the entrepreneur.

I save this every time I see something E.Y.E related

maybe you should stay out of his room, fucking rude

Why do all animals hate anime?

Looks like it's a tiny Ronnie in the first panel.

Whatthe fuck are you talking about? Good and blood totally rhyme. They're both pronounced with a short u. As in gud, blud.

My house is full of old broken appliances because Brave Little Toaster has convinced me that they all have souls so I can't throw them away.

I know your pain man. I had a roommate just like that, except he was a fucking entitled asshole on top of it. Before he moved in I told him I'd had a lot of trouble with messy people before and was looking for someone clean and responsible. The shithead nodded and said he understood. He didn't. At first was low-key, but then he got bolder about strewing his crap all over public living spaces, refusing to clean it up, cooking a lot an never doing his dishes... and when you brought it up with him he denied anything was wrong, despite how fucking terrible the place looked, and he flipped out if anyone tried to move his stuff or clean either. We had a blowout right before I left because he anonymously sent me (I found out anyways) a bunch of derogatory, highly-insulting text messages, all because I'd get on his back about cleaning. Well, I'd call him retarded too, but not to his face, because he legitimately was. I'm talking easily sub-100 IQ.

I'm not sure if you guys get along outside of that, but don't put up with it. If you can remove him, do it, or leave. Those people never change their ways, I'm pretty sure they were raised in similar filth.

They're worthless autismo, just get rid of it. Maybe they'll go on an adventure instead of being stuck with you

I wonder if he ate that dodo. After all, it obviously had good taste.

Dodos were reportedly unpleasant in terms of taste, actually.