How can you guys enjoy this shit show?

How can you guys enjoy this shit show?

It's literally tumblr incarnate. It's disgustingly childish, as well.

No matter how much you overcompensate to impress the other boards they will never stop calling us/co/mblr.
Just enjoy what you like user.

But I DONT like it.

how is it "tumblr incarnate" again?

Then enjoy something else. The world isn't going to end just because other people enjoy something you don't, crybaby.

Because when edgy fedora kids can't think of a real reason to hate on a show but still want to jump on the hater bandwagon, going "TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR" is the easiest/laziest way to go.

For the same reason everyone considers Undertale Tumblr incarnate: the majority of the fanbase is located over at tumblr.

Lemme guess, Sup Forums likes Undertale too.

Because its enjoyable, funny, and has great animation you perfectionist autist

>has great animation
Not even OP, but you cannot be serious

Sup Forums barely gives a shit about video games. Undertale's only relevance to Sup Forums is the guy behind it did music for Homestruck and Sup Forums despises Homestruck.

>It's disgustingly childish
Over 95% of everyhing discussed on this board is equally puerile user. Welcome to western animation and american comics.

It'd be more accurate to say it can have great animation, but they blow it on Pearl songs and fusion dances, leaving us with shitty action scenes.

It does not have great animation user.
It DOES have a great art style but the animation is mostly lacking.

>huur duur Tumblr

Who the fuck cares if Tumblr likes something?

Imagine being so obsessed with internet drama that you refuse to enjoy something because of what websites strangers who watch it spend time on.

You faggots go to such a huge effort to find the most petty excuses to hate shit, and then you wonder why you're so bored and unhappy.

You're retarded.

I don't dislike it because Tumblr likes it.

I dislike it because it embodies the same things the Tumblr userbase does. And if I dislike the Tumblr userbase, I'm gonna dislike the show.

agreed

seeing some people get so triggered of tumblr in here will never get old

The backgrounds and movements are glorious. Because itd a bit cartoony in its style you fags confuse its animation with poor quality.

Impossible. It is not in the flesh.
Therefore it can be like tumblr at best, seeing as it is obviously not "literally" tumblr, either.

>I dislike it because it embodies the same things the Tumblr userbase does.
Oh, so youre a homophobic cuck who thinks everyone should be some sexless cardboard cut out. Go back to Sup Forums stormfag.

literally

>Not a Pearl song.
>Not a fusion dance.

I'm not seeing how you're disproving my point. And if the the good animation is being reserved for those 2 catergories or when Sugar randomly jumps into someone else's episode to board Greg hugging Pearl, of course it's going to be mostly lacking everywhere else

>It's Tumblr because the gems are all lesbians!!
Why won't this meme die?

Steven Universe hasn't had a single Tumblr themed message expressed in the show so far.

I thought they called it tumblr because there was a lesbian relationship in the end.

For every Pearl movement in a song or Pearl fighting Connie and Steven, you have several Garnet vs. Jaspers or Amethyst vs. Jasper where the animation is shit.

Animation is more than just pretty backgrounds. Also another thing, the fucking inconsistent character designs and heights. I know they don't have real model sheets, and that a problem when you have boarders fucking up hair or hands or making characters way too small.

No actually it doesn't. The only thing it has is gay people. Nothing else is tumblr in the slightest and instead has messages of personal responsibility and love above violence which is the opposite of tumblrs message of society's responsibility to them and their intolerance of other opinions.

The fights scenes look fine to me shitface. Also, i like the inconsistant character designs. Maybe it triggers your autistic sensory perception, but to me its more artsy.

I can't tell if this is simply shit taste, or if you're sperging out to defend your favorite show how shit it can be in certain categories..

>but to me its more artsy.

Explain this shit. Because I don't see the artsy of making Connie more head than body for one episode.

Because asthetically its cute. Maybe to you your tism makes you soerg out if body parts looks different like blue arms, but to most of us we either think its cute or dont care.

It would look cute if the boarder knew how to draw. Instead it's off-putting and inconsistent.

>Argumentum ad populum
>even when you don't know if you're in the majority.

Remember user, you're on Sup Forums, not Tumblr.

>you're on Sup Forums, not Tumblr.
What's the difference? :^)

>Argumentum ad populum
Saying shit you found on the front page of Sup Forums doesnt make you smart, user

>when people blindly defend their favorite series instead of recognizing flaws

The militant feminazis and self-segregationists in the tumblr community hate SU though, because it doesn't preach that you should alienate and deride people for having different opinions.

There was a massive explosion of hate when the show didn't present Andy as a villain, for example.

SU is a hippie show, not an SJW show.

>love above violence

That's so fucking cheesy, lmao. And yes, that's indeed something Tumblr would try to preach (not something they do, but something they preach).

What is crying all the time over stupid shit?

It's got interesting characters and just because it promotes strong female role models doesn't make it Tumblr trash.

Also >cartoon for children
>Childish

No shit Sherlock

I just like Peridot man, fuck. It's like watching AoStH for Robotnik, expect not nearly as glorious or hammy.

Tumblr wouldnt preach that you militant hard ass
Hyperbole much faggot?

Considering we are doing the thing where we judge a website's crowd by its worse elements, they DON'T argue love above violence. If you disagree with them on something, they argue alienation at best and violence at worse.

The problem isn't that Tumblr likes the show
The problem is that the people making the show like rumblr

>SU is a hippie show, not an SJW show
no, it's both at the same time.

>Animation is more than just pretty backgrounds
But it is also pretty backgrounds.

And this single positive already puts it above a lot of shows. Having spurts of good animation also helps.
All negatives, meanwhile, are deliberate choices which only go beneath mediocrity if you dislike them.

I'll just leave this here

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

The action scenes are subpart at best. They lack momentum and weight. I'd like to say that it's because it's not an action oriented show, but The Amazing World of Gumball has better action despite being a comedy.

I think that
CONFLICT
In an
ACTION CARTOON
Should be resolved with
VIOLENCE

It's not an action cartoon.

It has occasional action in it.

>It's OK, my pearlxgarnet 35 chapter fanfic really solves most of the problems
If you read the 2 spin offs fanfics and the alternate universe deviant art comic I made you will find it's an excellent show

>It's literally tumblr incarnate. It's disgustingly childish, as well.

Tumblr thinks they're fucking pacifists, you dipshit. They preach shit about love and acceptance all the time, they just don't realize they're fucking hypocrites.

Is Slice of life user, you should know this by now.

If the shoe fits the faggot
You don't get to throw tantrums all day then complain when people call you a crybaby

Is faggot the only insult people in this thread know how to use?

Your comment makes a lot less sense when you consider you are talking about a website that was disowned by their own creator for being utterly hateful and toxic

Oh just fuck already, you two factions

Sorry, I was confused because it was an action cartoon back in season one
You know, back when the show WAS FUCKING GOOD?

>imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

Faggot is 4chans catchphrase you fucking Tumblr shill, you havent pent more than five minutes here outside of Steven universe and adventure Time threads have you

Samefag all you want, I'm not opening that link

So when Steven was forced to impale Bismuth because she was advocating Genocide, that didn't count as violence?

Or when Pearl was unexpectedly stabbed while teaching Steven to Sword fight?

Or Garnet ripped in half by Jasper's defusion tool?

Or Garnet joking how she thought violence was the answer?

Or when Lapis broke Greg's leg by crushing his van?

Or a literal death's of Steven montage when he had to come to grips with mortality?

Or...

How is it sjw of it doesnt act like head up their ass retarded sjws?
Oh, im sorry if its not formulaic enough for you faggots
That has literally nothing to do with my argument
No, they dont. They just preach about kill whitey and to take it in the ass from rapists because theyre "oppressed"
No you bitch faggot, you dont get to spew your shit here and not expect to get mocked for your shittaste on cartoons

For once I'm not samefagging, and still get blamed :^(

Easy test to check if your cartoon is shit is to compare it to poni.

You know, this is just dandy.

Wow 4 action scenes in a show with over 100 episodes

Wow big words for a little girl
Does mommy know the people you follow and the things you post here?

Memes aside, I've lost a lot of interest in this show. It just seems like its going downhill now, dragging on and never really getting anywhere. Also, its really predictable.

Get fucked you dirt munching fag

Don't worry user after the Haitus you will get a great two parter episode to hook you up for 50 more crappy ones
Is what sugar learned to do while working on adventure time

Or when Peridot impaled Jasper on a steel beam.
Or when Stevonnie defeated Jasper's steed and forced her to retreat while Amy still regenerated from being brutally poofed.
Or when Peridot tried to crush Garnet and Pearl to death.
Or when they joke about the look on the face of that Citrine pilot Pearl ripped out of her cockpit and dropped her from great height back in the war.
Or when that strange plant almost strangled the cool kids.
Or when Steven turned into a mass of bickering cat abominations and had to be tortured until he fell unconscious to to reverse the effect.
Or when Sadie stabbed the invisible monster with a sharpened stick because it threatened her twink boyfriend.
Or when Alexandrite and Malachite had their giant kaiju battle with the watermelon Stevens organizing into an army for support.
Or when that fake Connie and real Connie fought over Steven...

Yep, that's totally every example in the entire show.

> Sup Forums v /tumblr/: Dawn of Autism

Get off my board you screaming retards

>Dirt munch
It's like that Sup Forums look troll video except I'm talking with an obese 32 year old woman without any children that collects disability and spends it all on commissions and shitty collectibles

>It's disgustingly childish, as well.

Don't act like Sup Forums is any better.

Yeah there are like 4 more examples
Compare it with any other action show where the rule is have fighting more often than not

There is no Sup Forums nomore

Its a children's show. Its supposed to be PC and childish like

Observing your our lack of inspiration for insulting or trolling does not tumbrl make

Kids this days are just buzzwords and meme repeaters, I've haven't seen a good pasta en ages.

That was never the case before Steven universe
Steven universe is so bad it drags every other cartoon down

I just want to read my comics in peace. You people are just dead weight and these vaguely disguised political discussions are boring as fuck

Why are you even here?

You mean when the biggest conflict in the first episode is a Cookie Cat product?
And the joke is that it was more upsetting than the actual monsters the were casually fighting?

>Homestruck

ha

Look at how 4 chan I am
Go away reddit I'm oldfag I have 4 chan Creed
I'm not underage I swear, my body has hair in all sorth of places
Dont forgive

>an obese 32 year old woman without any children that collects disability and spends it all on commissions and shitty collectibles
Wow, projecting much?

Not bad, I'll take it as my Christmas present.
Peace

Ironic shitposting is... etc

I mean when a dumb episode about an ice cream sandwich ended up with fighting a monster using a tiny fridge as a weapon
How far have we drifted in quality, they may Sewell show a jar of mayo for an entire episode with a sound compilation of babies crying

That's just the average Tumblr poster but make sure to add bits and pieces where you are slightly different than the mold

Meh, tumblr sucks these days anyway

>but to me its more artsy
Yeah, user. Off-model sure is artsy, I like when my favourite cartoons get "artsy" too with its characters.

What was the fighting in Cheeseburger Backpack?
Together Breakfast?
Hell, Tiger Millionaire is as SoL as it gets!

Then why are you still here?

I picture it would be pretty funny since you know who beat you know what
Season one episodes
But yeah you could come up with 20 examples Wich means jack shit because it should have way more action, like a lot more, 20 fights per season at least

It's got better battles than the new PPG stuff.
And it isn't even action-focused.

Um.. Because this is not tumblr?

Deep breaths, user

New ppg isn't even trying, anything can beat new ppg
Teen Titans go has more action than new ppg and steven universe combined and everyone hates it

>Is SoL
>"No, season one was an action oriented show"
>No, here's a bunch of Episodes that contradict that statement, it was always SoL
>"Those episode don't count!"
The fuck is your problem?

>This is not Tumblr
>There are more threads about Tumblr stuff than actual comics and cartoons at any given time